Momentum Nutrition Catalyst Overview
Momentum Nutrition Catalyst is a special pre-workout supplement that is meant to help the user get the best from their workouts.
It is designed to help the exerciser meet their fitness goals. A pre-workout supplement works by energizing the user and helps them stay focused. This ultimately helps users stay on the right fitness path.
This review will discuss Momentum Nutrition Catalyst in details to help you decide whether it is perfect for you.
Manufacturer’s Information and Claims about Momentum Nutrition Catalyst
The manufacturer advises users to take Momentum Nutrition Catalyst before they begin their workout.
This will help them meet their goals for weight loss easier and quicker. The manufacturer claims that Momentum Nutrition Catalyst will boost your focus and most importantly, it will help you maintain your energy levels.
Moreover, Momentum Nutrition Catalyst will help improve your endurance during workouts.
Working Process and Ingredients List
In order to make the ingredients contained in this supplement active and perform their duty effectively, you are required to mix approximately one scoop of Momentum Nutrition Catalyst with cold water around half an hour before your workout.
This makes sure that the body is prepared for the vigorous workout process and will allow time for the supplement to absorb properly. Its ingredients include:
- Beta-Alanine- a non-essential amino acid known to act as a precursor to carnosine, which delays fatigue by minimizing lactic acid build-up.
- Betaine- also referred to as Trimethylglycine. It contains three attached methyl groups. According to multiple studies, this ingredient increases muscular endurance or power output at 2.5g doses every day.
- Alpha GPC- which is a well-known choline source and following oral ingestion, it has been shown to improve power output, especially in athletes. Many pre-workout supplements have been shown to poses less potent choline forms.
- Caffeine- it increases focus, perceived energy and alertness. Moreover, this ingredient goes to the brain to increase the action of Noradrenaline, which is a neurotransmitter found in the brain that controls concentration.
- Theanine- it is mostly contained in Green Tea and for a long time, professionals have claimed that the availability of this ingredient in Green Tea is the reason why it doesn’t have side effects including anxiety and jitters despite having caffeine.
- Hordenine- it works as a special Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor, meaning that it completely blocks the Monoamine Oxidase hormone, which helps with Noradrenaline breakdown.
Other ingredients include:
- N-Methyl Tyramine and
- Huperzine A
The Advantages of Momentum Nutrition Catalyst
- This supplement helps you stay focused on the results
- It works effectively to boost your endurance
- It boosts energy
- Thanks to Momentum Nutrition Catalyst, you will attain your fitness objectives faster
- The list of ingredients is fully transparent thus you exactly know whatever you are giving your body
- Does not contain calories, sugar, dyes or fillers
The Cons of Momentum Nutrition Catalyst
- A bit costly
- Takes time to kick in that’s why you have to use it about half an hour prior workouts
- It has a bitter taste
Will this Supplement Make Workouts Easier?
Momentum Nutrition Catalyst Possible Side Effects
Should You Buy this Product?
Yes. This supplement is made using scientifically proven ingredients and this guarantees that you will benefit from increased focus and energy, increased strength and enhanced muscular endurance.
Momentum Nutrition Catalyst is an important pre-workout supplement that should be consumed approximately 30 minutes prior exercises.
You are advised not to use more than two scoops of Momentum Nutrition Catalyst in a period of 24 hours. Moreover, make sure you consume this supplement when your stomach is empty.
Also, we advise you to check out other pre-workout supplements available on the market. If you want to read out some other reviews of similar products you might want to go through Factor Force BRX Reviews, GAT Nitraflex Reviews, and KNOCKOUT 2.0 Reviews.
In our opinion, below you will find some of the most effective pre-workout supplements that are available today. These products have been classified according to five key factors: quality of active ingredients, muscle building ability, fat burning capacity, protein synthesis stimulation and energy boosting.