What is Post JYM?
Post-JYM is a post-workout supplement for building body muscles. The manufacturer of Post JYM has been able to blend real science with natural ingredients in order to deliver extraordinary results.
Post JYM is a fascinating recovery supplement for the post-workout scenario, and it provides the exact ingredients a body needs. Jim Stoppani, Ph.D. developed this powerful supplement to assist in enhancing body repair, and maximize recovery and muscle development after working out.
How Does It Rate?
- Provides the optimum after-workout mix for increasing protein synthesis to maximize and extend muscle building.
- Has a geat taste.
- Enhance the repair of broken muscle tissue, for fast body recovery.
- Contains no proprietary blends or abbreviated formulas.
- 30 Day refund-policy.
- Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
- Creatine HCL
- CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine
- The product provides a direct fuel source to your fatigued muscles.
- It may enhance the development of lean muscle tissue.
- It is rich with high-quality protein peptide fractions.
- The product may promote the growth and repair of your muscles.
- It may speed up the recovery time after your workouts.
- It is available online online
- The results may vary from person to person
How Does Post JYM Work?
Among all the post-workout supplement products available in the market, Post JYM has one of the most inspiring nutrient profiles. Post-JYM has no abbreviated formulas, concentrates, or fillers. It constitutes carnitine and glutamine which are two key nutrients that help in post-workout repair.
Besides these, there are two grams of creatine HCL, six grams of BCAAs (branched-chain amino acids) both are critical for muscle growth and then two grams of beta-alanine.
It is not only quite rare to include creatine and beta-alanine in the same formula but further adding a full range of BCAAs and L-carnitine, and Glutamine is superb. Post-JYM reviews have been excellent, and so does its rating. People were initially concerned about its cost, but it proved worth its price.
The majority of the customers claim great improvement in some difficult-to-develop areas of their body with its usage and are planning to continue it. Many people do complain about the lack of flavors. However, the product has made an impact on the market.
Mixing of Post JYM is quite easy even with two packets. Just mix a pack of Post JYM active ingredients and a pack of Post JYM dextrose into 16-3 oz. of water within 30 minutes post-workout for best results. If you are on a low-carb diet, you can reduce the quantity of dextrose or can even omit it.
Post JYM Ingredients – Are They Safe and Effective?
The best thing about Dr. Stoppani products is that they provide full dosage for all the ingredients, unlike other market products.
On Post JYM, you will find everything listed with complete dosage. All nine of the ingredients in Post JYM are essential for recovery. The main ingredients in Post JYM are given below:
Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
– These are Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in a 3:1:1 ratio with Leucine being the most important. These stimulate muscle protein synthesis thus helping muscles recover more quickly and completely.
Carnipure L-Carnitine L-Tartrate
– It is an improved version of Glycine that can enhance the production of strength and power in muscles thus enabling you to lift heavier weights and do more repetitions, achieving higher results. Besides you get better muscle growth since it increases protein synthesis after the workout.
Post JYM – FAQ’s
Q: Does Post JYM have any side effects?
A: Post JYM has no reported side effects but does check with a qualified healthcare professional before taking this product
Q: Is Post JYM safe to take while breastfeeding?
A: Do not use the product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby.
Q: Post JYM interfere or react with any medications?
A: Do consult your doctor in case you have a peanut or wheat allergy since these best protein powders are made in wheat and peanuts processing facilities. Post-JYM also contains by-products like milk and soy. Do not use if you have any known or suspected medical conditions, and/or if you are taking any prescription or OTC.
Bitter. Lemon/lime is not good.
I have tried the sherbet flavor, which was OK. The lemon/lime is awful. So bitter I have to add sweetener to swallow it. It is also a very TINY container for 35 dollars.
~ Sandy Wayne.
YOU ALSO LIKE TO READ – Annex Reviews
Post JYM – Final Verdict
Indeed, Post JYM is highly recommended as a post-workout supplement because it has the right kind of ingredients and the majority of its reviews are positive.
The product is fully backed by the company whose founder has the passion and knowledge to fulfill the requirements of the human body after a workout.
In our opinion, below you will find the most effective post-workout supplements on the market. These products have been classified according to five key factors: quality of active ingredients, lean muscle mass development, protein synthesis, faster healing and recovery, and muscle repair and strengthening ability.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned post workout protein powders and supplements based on the available research: