What is Post JYM?
Post JYM is a post workout supplement for building body muscles.
The manufacturer of Post JYM has been able to blend real science with natural ingredients in order to deliver extraordinary results.
Post JYM is a fascinating recovery supplement for the post-workout scenario, and it provides the exact ingredients a body needs.
Jim Stoppani, Ph.D. developed this powerful supplement to assist in enhancing body repair, maximize recovery and muscle development after work out.
Who Manufactured Post JYM?
Post JYM is manufactured by JYM Supplement Science a relatively small company founded and operated by Dr. Jim Stoppani, who is Ph.D. in exercise physiology.
How Does Post JYM Work?
Among all the post workout supplement products available in the market, Post JYM has one of the most inspiring nutrient profiles.
Post JYM has no abbreviated formulas, concentrates or fillers. It constitutes carnitine and glutamine that are two key nutrients that helps in post-workout repair.
Besides these, there are two grams of creatine HCL, six grams of BCAAs (branched chain amino acids) both are critical for muscle growth and then two grams of beta-alanine.
It is not only quite rare to include creatine and beta-alanine in the same formula but further adding a full range of BCAAs and L-carnitine, and Glutamine is superb.
Post JYM reviews have been excellent, and so does its rating. People were initially concerned about its cost, but it proved worthy of its price.
The majority of the customers claim great improvement in some difficult-to-develop areas of their body with its usage and are planning to continue it.
Many people do complain about the lack of flavors. However, the product has made its impact in the market.
Mixing of Post JYM is quite easy even with two packets. Just mix a pack of Post JYM active ingredients and a pack of Post JYM dextrose into 16-3 oz. of water within 30 minutes post workout for best results.
If you are on a low carb diet, you can reduce the quantity of dextrose or can even omit it.
What are The Ingredients in Post JYM?
The best thing about Dr. Stoppani products is that they provide full dosage for all the ingredients, unlike other market products.
On Post JYM, you will find everything listed with complete dosage. All nine of the ingredients in Post JYM are essential for recovery. The main ingredients in Post JYM are given below:
- Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) at 6 grams. These are Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in 3:1:1 ratio with Leucine being most important. These stimulate muscle protein synthesis thus helping in muscles recovery more quickly and completely.
- Creatine HCL at 2 grams. Creatine is safe and effective for developing muscle strength.
- CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine at 2 grams. It forms carnosine which in turn enhances muscle strength and power, endurance and recovery.
- Carnipure L-Carnitine L-Tartrate at 2 grams. Used to enhance recovery by increasing androgen receptors in muscles. It implies more testosterone being used for muscle building.
- Glutamine at 3 grams. A vital amino acid for muscle recovery and growth. It also boosts immune system of the human body.
- Betaine at 1.5 grams. It is an improved version of Glycine which can enhance the production of strength and power in muscles thus enabling you lifting heavier weights and doing more repetitions, achieving higher results. Besides you get better muscle growth since it increases protein synthesis after the workout.
- Taurine at 1 gram. It enhances muscle endurance and nitric oxide. It is vital to make good of Taurine loss during exercise so with this post workout supplement you will recover it.
Post JYM FAQs
- Does Post JYM have any side effects?
Post JYM has no reported side effects but do check with a qualified healthcare professional before taking this product.
- Is Post JYM safe to take while breastfeeding?
Do not use the product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby.
- Post JYM interfere or react with any medications?
Do consult your doctor in case you have a peanut or wheat allergy since these protein powders are made in wheat and peanuts processing facilities. Post JYM also contains by-products like milk and soy. Do not use if you have any known or suspected medical conditions, and/or if you are taking any prescription or OTC.
Indeed, Post JYM is a highly recommended as a post-workout supplement because it has the right kind of ingredients and majority of its reviews are positive.
The product is fully backed by the company whose founder has the passion and knowledge to fulfill the requirements of human body after workout.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Post JYM?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Post JYM!
In our opinion, below you will find the most effective post-workout supplements on the market. These products have been classified according to five key factors: quality of active ingredients, lean muscle mass development, protein synthesis, faster healing and recovery, and muscle repair and strengthening ability.