L’Oreal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream is an anti-aging product from L’Oreal, who has been around for decades this their cosmetics and skin care product.
This cream claims to give you smoother skin in just four weeks, has natural ingredients, is dermatologist tested, and non-comedogenic.
L’Oreal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream is available at most stores as well as online retailers. 1.7 ounces will cost you around $9.00 or so which is a really fair price point for a night cream like this.
L’Oreal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream Ingredients
- Pro-Retinol A – This is a form of retinol that that L’Oreal trademarks as Pro-Retinol. Retinol works as an antioxidant that protects the skin from toxins and free radicals. It also improves elastic and collagen.
- Shea Butter – This is a natural moisturizer for the skin.
- Stimuplex – This is a proprietary blend but the ingredients are not known for sure. However, it claims to help with the fine lines and wrinkles in the skin.
How Does It Work?
L’Oreal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream works by not only hydrating and helping with lines and wrinkles but to also firm the skin and help build collagen by using its natural and helpful ingredients.
L’Oreal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream Advantages
- All natural ingredients
- Can be found in stores and at major online retailers
- Reviews that were found were positive
- Company is established and has a whole product line of skin care items
- Uses proprietary ingredients
- Can be used on the neck and the face
- Price point is extremely fair
L’Oreal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream Disadvantages
- No transparency on what ingredients make up the stimulate although there are ingredients listed like beeswax, soy, sunflower oil, kernel oil, and more.
- Some say their skin broke out but very few had issues
Directions for Use
Use at night on the face and neck area and allow it to absorb into clean and dry skin.
There are no warnings for this product and with the all-natural ingredients, you should not experience any negative reactions when using it. Some people do experience irritation and redness with retinol ingredients but this is only temporary.
- CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream
- White Prestige Night Cream
- L’Oréal Paris Collagen Moisture Filler
Alternatives to L’Oreal Paris RevitaLift:
I would recommend this product. It has a very low price for a product with retinol, it is from a brand that has been around for years and a trusted one, it has been tested by dermatologists and has natural ingredients.
The reviews are overwhelmingly positive and there are very few negative ones at all. You can order it again when you want it with no auto-ship program and you won’t have to spend a ton of money to enjoy the benefits.
If you haven’t started using a night cream yet, this could be the perfect time to add it to your skin care regimen. This is especially true if you’re getting older and already use other anti-aging products. A night cream will absorb deep into your skin and repair and renew the cells. Most night creams are also excellent moisturizers.
Below are some of the best night cream products on the market today, in our opinion.