In This Article
What is Gle Skincare Night Cream?
Gle Skincare Night Cream is a retinoid complex cream that promises to improve your skin while you sleep. The retinol in the skin targets wrinkles and acne scars improving their appearance. It also contains powerful hydrating ingredients that keep the skin moisturized all night long.
Also nicknamed as The Good Night Cream, this claims to be doctor recommended and dermatologically tested, scent-free, and cruelty-free.
For anyone over 30 years of age, this cream may be a good addition to your skincare routine.
Who is the Manufacturer of Gle Skincare Night Cream?
The Manufacturer of this night cream is Gle Skincare, an innovative unisex skincare line. The company focuses on creating products that target early aging signs. The ingredients used are from natural sources and are claimed to have passed through rigorous research.
How Does Gle Skincare Night Cream Work?
This night cream has been formulated with retinol as well as other natural ingredients. Retinol in the formula helps speed up the anti-aging process by smoothing the skin and improving its radiance. Apart from that, retinol helps prevent the formation of wrinkles, fine lines, and pigmentation. The other ingredients in Good Night Cream help the skin retain moisture, scavenge free radicals, and control sebum production.
Gle Skincare Night Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The Gle Skincare Night Cream ingredients include;
- Retinol – this is a form of vitamin A and has tremendous benefits to the skin. According to the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, topical use of retinol may improve the cellular and molecular function of the epidermis and dermis. Retinol was discovered to increase epidermal thickness and collagen type I production. It reduces wrinkles as well.
- Jojoba Oil – this is considered to be one of the finest cosmetic ingredients in the industry because of its oxidative stability. According to a ResearchGate publication, jojoba oil’s chemical composition is similar to the human sebum thus it is able to support the natural balance of the skin. This it does by retaining moisture while controlling sebum flow.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – this is a salt derivative of hyaluronic acid. It is a skin conditioning agent and is considered safe for use in cosmetics. Like hyaluronic acid, this ingredient plays several roles in skincare. The International Journal of Biological Macromolecules claims that it plays a role in skin repair, tissue regeneration, skin hydration, wound healing, and anti-inflammation.
- Rice Bran Polyglyceryl – this is a polyglycerol derived from rice bran oil fatty acids. According to the Cosmetics journal, this is a surfactant synthesized from natural sources. It is considered natural because it is biocompatible and biodegradable. In skincare, these esters function as emulsifiers.
- Squalene – this is a chemical compound that works as an intermediate in the cholesterol biosynthesis pathway. Its major source is the shark liver oil but can be found in palm oil, amaranth oil, wheat germ oil, and rice bran oil. According to the Molecules journal, squalene is an excellent emollient, antioxidant, and moisturizer.
What are the Advantages of Gle Skincare Night Cream?
- It may reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Claims to reduce the appearance of acne scars
- Might enhance the hydration of the skin
- May reduce hyperpigmentation
- Claims to rejuvenate the skin all night long
What are the Disadvantages of Gle Skincare Night Cream?
- Contains retinol which is a known irritant
- May fail to reduce deep wrinkles and coarse lines
- May cause skin redness due to retinol in the formula
- May cause breakouts in some individuals
Q: How Should You Take Gle Skincare Night Cream?
A: This cream can be applied nightly or every other night depending on how receptive your skin is. If you are new to retinol, for instance, it is recommended to start using it every other night for your skin to adjust. Once you are confident that your skin can handle the retinol in the formula, you can start using the night cream nightly.
It is also recommended to use sunscreen when using this cream as it contains retinol. This will protect your skin all day long.
Q: How Much Does Gle Skincare Night Cream Cost?
A: This night cream costs $49.99 on the Company’s Official Website. We tried to search for other competitive prices elsewhere, but we did not find the product in any other store. Gle Skincare products are only sold on the retailer’s website.
Q: What is Gle Skincare Night Cream Return Policy?
A: We could not trace the retailer’s return policy for this night cream. Clicking on the company’s “Shipping and Return Policy” tab leads to an empty page. Perhaps, the skincare line is yet to update this information.
Q: Does Gle Skincare Night Cream Offer a Free Trial?
A: There is no mention of a free trial offered for this product. However, users can get discounted prices of the product when they buy 2 or 3 tubs at a go.
Gle Skincare Night Cream – Final Verdict
The skin is the largest organ in the body. Since it is exposed to harsh environmental conditions, it requires extra care, more so, the facial skin. The facial skin is the most delicate skin on our body and is the first part that starts to show signs of aging.
Gle Skincare Night Cream is a night cream that promises to reduce wrinkles, acne scars, and hyperpigmentation while you sleep. It also promises to prevent future occurrences of these early signs of aging by hydrating and nourishing the skin when it is most receptive.
This night cream may work wonders for the skin given that it contains super ingredients like retinol and jojoba oil. These ingredients have scientific backing to show that they are effective in skincare. Since it is unscented, it may be suitable for users with sensitive skin too. Retinol in the cream may also help users to control sebum production and breakouts for users with acne-prone skin.
Although this night cream has many advantages, it may also be ineffective for users with retinol allergy. It may also not help in reducing deep wrinkles and coarse lines. If you fall under these categories, you may have to look for alternative night creams that may satisfy your needs.
Where To Find It?
You can BUY it directly from the Official Website