There are many kinds of anti-aging products today including wrinkle creams, eye creams, skin-firming lotions, etc.
The neck area is usually not given importance when it comes to the prevention and treatment of signs of skin aging.
However, this is one of the most problematic areas because the skin can become very loose. The result, in the long run, is “turkey neck” which is very ugly.
The good news is that neck creams are available to address this particular area.
When you’re in the market for this or any other anti-aging product, you need to inspect a product closely including its active ingredients and other important information so you can ensure that you’ll end up with a good product that works.
Let’s take a close look at a popular neck cream and check if it is really a good product worth purchasing or not.
Somme Institute Neckline Overview
Somme Institute Neckline claims to treat the forgotten parts of the body in regards to signs of skin aging.
The so-called forgotten parts are the neckline and the décolleté. The product is said to contain active ingredients that address necklines, sun damage on the chest and hyperpigmentation issues.
It also contains ingredients that hydrate the skin and makes it firmer. It claims to use Molecular Dispersion Technology(MDT5) which is a unique protein/vitamin delivery system that allows the key ingredients to penetrate deep within the skin for maximum effectiveness.
Here are the claims of the Somme Institute Neckline:
- It is formulated specifically for the neck and décolleté signs of skin aging problems
- It reduces the appearance or severity of fine lines
- It firms the skin on the area where it is applied
- It reduces the appearance of hyper pigmentation
Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycolic Acid, MethylsilanolCarboxymethyl Theophylline Alginate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, DaucusCarotaSativa Root, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, RetinylPalmitate, Biotin/Folic Acid/Yeast Polypeptide, AscorbylMethylsilanolPectinate, Tocopherol Polypeptide, Ceramide 2, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein, PalmitoylOligopeptide, Polyacrylamide, Glycerin, Algae Extract, Beta-Glucan, Caffeine, PEG-1o Rapeseed Sterol, Ceteareth-20, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tribehenin, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Laureth-7, Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Yeast Extract, Glycine SojaProtein, OxidoReductases, Glucosamine HCL, Urea, IodopropynylButylcarbamate.
Is It Different From Other Neck Creams?
At first, this product appears to be an excellent neck cream from a renowned skincare company.
However, upon closer inspection, there is really nothing special about this anti-aging product. It is just like most of the neck creams on the market.
- There are many people who have tried Somme Institute Neckline who claim it is effective in tightening the skin in the neck and chest area
- It can be conveniently ordered online
- It is more affordable compared to similar products on the market
- It is from an established skincare company
- Somme Institute Neckline has not undergone clinical testing to prove it is effective or safe
- There is not much information on the product and how it works
- The functions of the active ingredients of the neck cream are not explained
- There are some users who say it doesn’t work on severe signs of skin aging on the neck especially turkey neck
- It is more effective when used together with another product from Somme Institute called A-bomb and this can get very expensive
- There is no free trial or money-back guarantee
- Many of the ingredients sound like strong chemicals
- Replenix Neckletage
- Reventin Neck Firming Cream
- Sisley Neck Cream
- RE9 Advanced Age-Defying Neck Cream
Similar Products to Somme Institute Neckline Cream:
Somme Institute Neckline Wrap Up
Some Institute Neckline is really nothing special and there are better neck creams on the market.
It is just an ordinary neck cream that claims to be specially formulated for signs of skin aging on the neck and décolleté area.
It is a little more affordable compared to most neck creams but the main problem is that it isn’t clinically proven to be effective or safe.
Most of the product’s ingredients sound like harsh chemicals which may cause side effects like an irritation to certain people.
Many people neglect their neck and chest in their daily skin care regimen. The neck ages just as quickly as the face and overtime loses elasticity resulting in what is commonly referred to as “turkey neck”. Prior to purchasing a neck cream make sure it has been rigorously tested in clinical trials. A neck cream should effectively firm and lift sagging skin, improve overall tone and texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the most effective neck cream products on the market today, in our opinion.