At this present time, skin aging is now being considered as an “option” and not an inevitable part of life– and why is that? It’s because numerous research and advanced technology already gave way to a lot of possibilities to defy skin aging. From surgical procedures, to Botox and filler injections, and up to the least invasive means of using creams and other skin products, we can now look way younger than how we should actually look according to the number of candles on our birthday cake.
However, it is also quite noticeable that the majority of these procedures and products are concentrated on the face while there is also another part of our body which is very susceptible to skin aging – ever heard of the term “turkey neck”? Yup, the skin around our neck is very delicate and is predisposed to wear and tear especially as we grow older. This is because the skin on our neck is thinner than facial skin and it has a different collagen substance. In addition, our neck is also one of the most sun-exposed areas in our body rendering it vulnerable to UV damage.
And so in this article, let us talk about one anti-aging skin product that is specifically created to defy skin aging problems in the neck and décolletage area, the Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream.
Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream was designed primarily for the delicate skin of the neck and décolletage. It has a strong and effective firming mechanism and exfoliating treatment that helps repair the indicative signs of premature skin aging and overexposure to sunlight.
A fast-absorbing and potent cream, Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream contains a number of essential components that creates a strong, supportive network that cart off years and restore the youthful tone and contour of the neckline. Pro-Peptide boosts the collagen network of the skin while Citric Acid and patented NeoGlucosamine, a fragment of the skin’s natural filler, helps rebuild and fortify the underlying support matrix, plumps and lifts slacked skin to create a more even, smoother and tighter neckline. NeoGlucosamine also provides gentle exfoliation to diminish the prominence of dark spots and uneven pigmentation caused by aging and sun damage. Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream also has Apple Stem Cell Extract that boost and sustain healthy skin cells to achieve a younger-looking complexion.
How To Use Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream?
Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream is best applied twice daily by gently rubbing the cream over the neck and décolletage area. It is highly recommended to also apply sunscreen more than once daily as an essential part of a healthy skin care regimen.
- Citrafill and NeoGlucosamine – Assist in restoring the firmness, substance and overall tone to the delicate neck area and décolletage.
- Lipo Amino Acid and Citrafill – Nurture the formation of suitable and healthy collagen network.
- NeoGlucosamine also provide gentle exfoliation to diminish the occurrence of pigmentation, uneven skin tone and dark spots brought about by aging and sun exposure.
- Apple Stem Cell Extract – Reinforce the preservation of healthy skin cells to enable the skin to look and function years younger.
- Complete List of Ingredients Includes: Aqua (Water), Acetyl Glucosamine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethyl Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Dimethiconol, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Glycine, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Ethoxydiglycol Oleate, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ethoxydiglycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Nylon-12, Isostearic Acid, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Palmitoyl Glycine, Dimethiconol, Lecithin, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Ammonium Hydroxide, PEG-40 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Isopropyl Myristate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Bisulfite, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Methyl Decenol, Ethylene Brassylate, Isobutyl Methyl Tetrahydropyranol, Caramel, Xanthan Gum, CI 19140 (Yellow 5).
Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream Features & Benefits
- Repairs premature signs of aging and UV damage
- It may reestablish the firmness, tone and definition of the neck and décolletage’s delicate skin
- It may deliver potent firming and exfoliating treatment
- Decrease the prominence and halt further occurrence of uneven pigmentation and age spots.
- Intensifies the skin’s support matrix to plump and lift the skin
- Nurtures a healthy collagen network
- Neck creases are smoothen out from the inside out revealing a toned and tighter looking skin
- Boosts and preserves healthy skin cells
Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream is another amazing product from the group of Exuviance Age Reverse regimen by NeoStrata. Having perfected the science of skin transformation, this product is packed with the necessary ingredients and factors that would inhibit the aging process on our neck’s skin.
Overall, Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream is a good product, however, it won’t hurt to compare this neck cream with competitor brands, read customer feedback and check out ratings from neck cream review sites. Weigh the advantages and disadvantages (probable allergic reactions, if any), find out and compare ingredients and if it’s suitable for your skin type.
Many people neglect their neck and chest in their daily skin care regimen. The neck ages just as quickly as the face and overtime loses elasticity resulting in what is commonly referred to as “turkey neck”. Prior to purchasing a neck cream make sure it has been rigorously tested in clinical trials. A neck cream should effectively firm and lift sagging skin, improve overall tone and texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the most effective neck cream products on the market today, in our opinion.
Read about The Top Rated Neck Creams of the Year 2019. Click Here
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."