Cold Plasma Sub-D Overview
Cold Plasma Sub-D is a treatment aimed at reducing* the signs of aging that appear on your neck, jawline, chin and décolletage. It is an anti-aging treatment that gets rid of any aging signs around the neck. It offers an effective solution by ensuring* you regain your youth, appear younger and above all increases* the firmness of your screen on a daily basis. In addition, it is safe to use and compatible with all skin types.
How Cold Plasma Sub-D Works
Cold Plasma Sub-D works by introducing a new agent into the body i.e. dimethylaminoethanol or the DMAE. The ingredient is essential in its functionality. The membrane stabilizer and antioxidants work similar to collagen in the skin; promotes* the firming of the cell membranes in the skin resulting in firmer skin cells. This, in turn, ensures that the skin appears smooth, reduces* wrinkles, and eliminates* signs of fine lines and other aging signs seen on the skin around the neck.
Cold Plasma Sub-D – Ingredients
- DMAE or the Dimethylaminoethanol – this is the main ingredient in the formula and is said to offer a solution for most of the anti aging problems and challenges. It is responsible for tightening of the skin reducing* sagging, firms the skin eliminating wrinkles, fine lines, contours etc.
- LCDS or the liquid crystal delivery system – this process increases* the amount of nutrients and nourishment that reaches the skin revitalizing and refreshing it.
Other Ingredients Include:
- Acetyl Carnitine
- Caffeine and many others
- Cetearyl Alcohol,
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Glycolic Acid
- Hydrochloric acid
- Isopropyl Palmitate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Rosa Moschata
- ThiocticAcid or the Alpha-Lipoic Acid
Cold Plasma Sub-D – Pros
- Eliminates* the presence and prevents the formation or appearance of wrinkles, fine lines on the skin’s surface.
- It tightens the skin eliminating sagging skin, cataracts and offering you a smooth, youthful looking skin.
- It gets rid of dark skin spots and other forms of skin discoloration that occur as a person ages.
- It increases* and improves* ones skin elasticity levels especially on the neck.
- It also has a skin brightening effect
Cold Plasma Sub-D – Cons
- DMAE or the Dimethylaminoethanol functionality is one that can affect you in negative ways. Its use is still under study and therefore, seeking advice before embarking on its use is advised.
- It doesn’toffers trial period for its product.
Cold Plasma Sub-D usage Instructions
Cold Plasma Sub-D should be applied twice in one day i.e. early in the morning as part of your skin care routine and in the evening if aiming at achieving optimal outcomes. To apply, place a quarter-sized Cold Plasma Sub-D on your hands and spread it on your chin, the jaw line, neck and the décolletage. To ensure that it penetrated the skin, massage the applied amount in circular moves. Ensure you apply evenly even at the back. This ensures the results achieved are uniform.
Cold Plasma Sub-D Side Effects
Cold Plasma Sub-D has the following side effects.
- Redness and skin inflammation
- Skin irritation may be heightened
To prevent such side effects, you are advised to try out the product on a small patch behind the ear. If these signs appear, do not use the product and if using, discontinue its use immediately.
Cold Plasma Sub-D is a unique anti-aging product that works differently and utilizes a different technology to achieve similar goals as other anti-aging products. However, it is essential that you have the facts right before starting to use the product by comparing it with others.
Many people neglect their neck and chest in their daily skin care regimen. The neck ages just as quickly as the face and overtime loses elasticity resulting in what is commonly referred to as “turkey neck”. Prior to purchasing a neck cream make sure it has been rigorously tested in clinical trials. A neck cream should effectively firm and lift sagging skin, improve overall tone and texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the most effective neck cream products on the market today, in our opinion.