Cold Plasma Sub-D Overview
Cold Plasma Sub-D is a treatment aimed at reducing the signs of aging that appear on your neck, jawline, chin and décolletage. It is an anti-aging treatment that gets rid of any aging signs around the neck. It offers an effective solution by ensuring you regain your youth, appear younger and above all increases the firmness of your screen on a daily basis. In addition, it is safe to use and compatible with all skin types.
How Cold Plasma Sub-D Works
Cold Plasma Sub-D works by introducing a new agent into the body i.e. dimethylaminoethanol or the DMAE. The ingredient is essential in its functionality. The membrane stabilizer and antioxidants work similar to collagen in the skin; promotes the firming of the cell membranes in the skin resulting in firmer skin cells. This, in turn, ensures that the skin appears smooth, reduces wrinkles, and eliminates signs of fine lines and other aging signs seen on the skin around the neck.
Cold Plasma Sub-D – Ingredients
- DMAE or the Dimethylaminoethanol – this is the main ingredient in the formula and is said to offer a solution for most of the anti aging problems and challenges. It is responsible for tightening of the skin reducing sagging, firms the skin eliminating wrinkles, fine lines, contours etc.
- LCDS or the liquid crystal delivery system – this process increases the amount of nutrients and nourishment that reaches the skin revitalizing and refreshing it.
Other Ingredients Include:
- Acetyl Carnitine
- Caffeine and many others
- Cetearyl Alcohol,
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Glycolic Acid
- Hydrochloric acid
- Isopropyl Palmitate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Rosa Moschata
- ThiocticAcid or the Alpha-Lipoic Acid
Cold Plasma Sub-D – Pros
- Eliminates the presence and prevents the formation or appearance of wrinkles, fine lines on the skin’s surface.
- It tightens the skin eliminating sagging skin, cataracts and offering you a smooth, youthful looking skin.
- It gets rid of dark skin spots and other forms of skin discoloration that occur as a person ages.
- It increases and improves ones skin elasticity levels especially on the neck.
- It also has a skin brightening effect
Cold Plasma Sub-D – Cons
- DMAE or the Dimethylaminoethanol functionality is one that can affect you in negative ways. Its use is still under study and therefore, seeking advice before embarking on its use is advised.
- It doesn’toffers trial period for its product.
Cold Plasma Sub-D usage Instructions
Cold Plasma Sub-D should be applied twice in one day i.e. early in the morning as part of your skin care routine and in the evening if aiming at achieving optimal outcomes. To apply, place a quarter-sized Cold Plasma Sub-D on your hands and spread it on your chin, the jaw line, neck and the décolletage. To ensure that it penetrated the skin, massage the applied amount in circular moves. Ensure you apply evenly even at the back. This ensures the results achieved are uniform.
Cold Plasma Sub-D Side Effects
Cold Plasma Sub-D has the following side effects.
- Redness and skin inflammation
- Skin irritation may be heightened
To prevent such side effects, you are advised to try out the product on a small patch behind the ear. If these signs appear, do not use the product and if using, discontinue its use immediately.
Cold Plasma Sub-D is a unique anti-aging product that works differently and utilizes a different technology to achieve similar goals as other anti-aging products. However, it is essential that you have the facts right before starting to use the product by comparing it with others.
Backed by rigorous research and expertise in skin care industry, we have compiled and rated the top neck creams on the market. Each product has been carefully inspected considering some key factors namely: potential to firm and lift sagging skin, potential to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, ability to promote brighter skin and radiant skin tone, quality of ingredients used and the ability have the skin appear smoother and more luminous. Based on these criteria, we've listed the top neck creams below.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."