What is USANA HealthPak?
USANA HealthPak is a multivitamin that may provide a balanced daily supply of key vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals to the body, according to its manufacturer.
The product is supposedly safe for use by anybody, but elderly people who require nutritional support may find it more helpful. As a person advances in age, the need for dietary supplements that offer multivitamin support tends to increase.
Old age may make it difficult for the body to absorb and assimilate nutrients from the foods we eat. To counter that, this HealthPak pill supposedly has a special booster for antioxidants, key proteins and other micronutrients that may support a healthy body function.
It is rich in mineral nutrients that are commonly of deficient amounts to the body. However, besides this, the dietary supplement industry has other multivitamin products.
How Does It Rate?
- The company behind USANA HealthPak is known as the ‘USANA True Health Foundation’.
- They have an official website and term themselves as “The cellular Nutrition Company”.
- The company is allegedly popular for manufacturing dietary supplements with a potency guarantee.
- When it comes to selling their products however, the company advises its customers to get their supplies through their independent associates or distributors like Ask the Scientists. Besides this, the producer makes skincare products, food, and energy products and other nutritional supplements.
- Olivol® Olive-Fruit Extract
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Said to supply optimal amounts of nutrients and vitamins for healthy living.
- Supports bone and muscle health.
- Might strengthen the natural process of red cell production.
- Can improve age-related health difficulties caused by common nutritional deficiencies.
- The ‘feel-good sensation’ from this product might be addictive.
- Some people may experience an allergic reaction from it.
- It’s mostly recommended for old people.
- It may interact with other drugs.
How Does USANA HealthPak Work?
The main goal of this multivitamin is to help provide the necessary nutritional support to the body to help the user look and feel healthy. After consumption, the constituents in the pills are absorbed quickly into the bloodstream, which is why the product claims the ability to offer daily nutritional support.
Once in the system, it may support biological processes like metabolism and digestion. The high content of vitamins B, C, D, and carotene may also play a role in strengthening the vision and general immunity. In addition, it might support the healthy function of the cell membrane.
USANA HealthPak Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
This is a multi-ingredient formulation, which means it is a composition of many different components. Each packet contains Vita Antioxidants pills, Mineral tablets, a CellSentials Boster and a MagneCal D tablet. These four standalone components are what make the product efficient.
In particular, some of the ingredients in these components are as below:
– The CellSentials component in this formulation has a broad range of vitamins including vitamins B, C, Dall of which may support a person’s general immunity response. Vitamin D for instance, is necessary for stronger bones and cellular health, according to the journal Nutrients.
– is linked to a very wide range of health support advantages to the body. For instance, the journal Nutrient indicates it may help in reducing dental caries in children, support bone health, healthy cholesterol and more.
Olivol® Olive-Fruit Extract
– Is a flavonoid with a rich source of antioxidant properties. It may offer protective support against heart diseases, osteoporosis, and lung cancer according to a study appearing in the journal Pharmacognosy Review.
Alpha Lipoic Acid
– is considered a potent antioxidant that may help reduce the damaging effects of free radicals in the body. It may also actively support cell health, according to one publication in the journal Biomolecules.
Alternatives to USANA HealthPak:
Q: How Should You Take USANA HealthPak?
A: The manufacturer recommends taking 2 packets per day, that is one in the morning and the other in the evening, advisably after meals.
Q: How Much Does USANA HealthPak Cost?
A: A box with 336 tablets of this product retails for $145.15.
Q: What is USANA HealthPak’s Return Policy?
A: If a customer is dissatisfied with the product, they are allowed to return it within 30 days for a refund or exchange.
Q: Does USANA HealthPak Offer a Free Trial?
A: There is no information on the producer’s website indicating the availability of free trials at the moment.
USANA HealthPak Review – Final Verdict
It has become a common lifestyle for people -both young and old to rely on dietary supplements for additional nutritional support. That’s where the USANA HealthPak and other similar multivitamin products come in. In particular, the makers of this formula tout it as an advanced source of micronutrients.
It promises to offer basic nutrition to supplement what the body may not get from foods. This may help restore the body to its youthful function. The antioxidant properties in the formula may also offer cell-defending ingredients as well as play a role in slowing the effects of age-related health issues.
However, for some people, the ingredients in this product may result in side effects as they may interact with other drugs. That is, if a person is on drugs because of other health complications, they may need to confirm with a doctor before starting this regimen.
It may also cause an allergic reaction to some people and in this case, the user needs to cease use and report to their doctor.
The good part is that there is a wide range of multivitamin brands that one can choose from.
Choosing a multivitamin that enhances your cognitive features is difficult because of the thousands of formulations on the market. In order to make it easier for you to find the best multivitamin for enhancing your cognitive function, we have thoroughly examined the top products on the market. We have rated the top formulations based on the effectiveness and safety of each product.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned multivitamins supplements and gummies based on the available research: