What is Vanicream Moisturizing Cream?
Vanicream is a skincare product that is designed to help in moisturizing your skin. It is formulated with a combination of active ingredients that assist in restoring and maintaining healthy moisture levels.
It is associated with skin soothe irritated red and cracking skin it also protects the most delicate parts of the skin.
With this formula in your routine, you will be able always to have a moisturized skin, deal with psoriasis, eczema and the winter itch.
Table of Contents [Show]
This formula can be accessed through its official site. It is currently sold at $17.20. However, the manufacturer does not offer free trial packages on this formula.
Manufacturer Information and Claims of Vanicream Moisturizing Cream
According to Vanicream moisturizer reviews, it is from Pharmaceutical Specialties, Inc. which has a 60,000 sq. ft. the facility in Rochester, MN.
They specialize in sensitive skincare products but Vanicream Moisturizing Cream is their most popular formulation. The company has been around for a long time and it started in 1974.
The founders of the company are Conrad Thompson and Ed Mansfield who take a “hands-on” approach to create skincare formulations for sensitive skin.
The company has established a good reputation in the industry in the decades they have been offering skincare formulations.
- Helps soothe, red, irritated and cracking skin
- Helps soothe sunburns
- Beneficial for skin problems like eczema, psoriasis, winter itch and ichthyosis
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the National Eczema Association
- Awarded the Skin Trust Society Dermatologist Approved Seal
- Non-irritating formulation ideal for sensitive skin
Vanicream Moisturizing Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
This formula is formulated with active ingredients that act as skin moisturizers and helps to keep your skin hydrated all through. They include:
- Petrolatum – It enhances skin hydration since it binds moisture contents and offers healing properties.
- Propylene Glycol – It works to protect the skin from damage and boost immunity. It is used as a skin-conditioning agent-humectant, solvent, viscosity-decreasing agent, and humectant in cosmetic formulations, as stated in PubChem.
- Sorbitol – As per Wikipedia, Sorbitol is used in modern cosmetics as a humectant and thickener. It works to prevent moisture loss from the skin.
- Cetearyl Alcohol – It is an emulsion stabilizer and works to boost viscosity.
- Ceteareth-20 – It is used as a thickening agent.
- PEG-30 Stearate – It is used as an emulsifier and solubilizing age.
- purified water
- Simethicone– It offers anti-inflammatory properties that help control skin swelling.
- Sorbic Acid – Is used as a preservative.
How Does Vanicream Moisturizing Cream Work?
Vanicream Moisturizing Cream basically works by helping treat the skin when it is dry and preventing it from becoming dry again.
It does so by holding water in the outermost layer of the skin. The formula also helps protect the skin from the environment by creating a barrier that prevents natural oils from escaping.
It also prevents harmful outside elements from causing dryness or irritation.
What makes the formula different is that it doesn’t contain potentially harmful chemicals unlike other moisturizers making it ideal for sensitive skin.
What are the Advantages of Vanicream Moisturizing Cream?
- The manufacturer claims that the formula is safe as it has no harmful substances such as dyes, formaldehyde, parabens, fragrance, masking fragrance or lanolin.
- It is helpful in preventing loss of moisture from your skin and also helps in retaining the required amount of moisture in the skin. Therefore, you will keep a supple complexion all day long.
- The skincare formula can help you keep healthy and improved skin as it fights skin’s issues such as winter itch, psoriasis, ichthyosis and atopic dermatitis.
- The product is responsible for protecting your skin from being damaged keeping it healthy as well as enhancing its immunity.
- It does not stain and therefore, you can use it without being worried about it staining your clothes.
What are the Disadvantages of Vanicream Moisturizing Cream?
- The product has not been tested thoroughly by an independent laboratory
- It is only being sold by select establishments but the formula can be ordered online from several retail sites
- There are some negative feedbacks saying it is not long-lasting
- Some users have experienced adverse effects from the formula
- It may not be suitable for certain skin disorders
You Can Also See – Estee Lauder Hydrationist Reviews
Vanicream Moisturizing Cream Questions and Answers
Q: What are the directions to use Vanicream Moisturizing Cream?
A: Apply on the skin after cleansing and then as needed to keep it from drying up. If you have highly sensitive skin, perform skin testing to check compatibility before extensive use.
Q: What are the Side Effects of Vanicream Moisturizing Cream?
A: There is a possibility that some users are sensitive to certain ingredients in the formulation of Vanicream Moisturizing Cream which can cause an adverse reaction. If you have highly sensitive skin, make sure to consult your skincare professional before use. In case of any serious side effects, wash with water and discontinue use then contact your skincare professional.
Q: Who Should Use Vanicream Moisturizing Cream?
A: Vanicream Moisturizing Cream reviews say that the formula is specifically for moisturizing sensitive skin. It is also ideal for treating skin that tends to dry up quickly. The formula can be re-applied as needed throughout the day. The moisturizer is perfect for extreme weather, especially during winter. It can also be used to treat certain skin disorders but it would be best to check with your dermatologist before use if this is the case.
Q: Does Vanicream offer free trial pack?
A: No, the manufacturer does not offer any free trial packages for this product.
Q: Where to buy Vanicream Moisturizing Cream?
A: The product can be purchased from its official website and other online retailers.
Q: How much is the cost of Vanicream Moisturizing Cream?
A: The cost of the product is $17.20.
Vanicream Moisturizing Cream Review – Final Verdict
In case you are looking for a skincare treatment that may assist you in addressing issues to do with skin dehydration. It is manufactured its potent ingredients that are believed to support skin moisturization and help to boost your skin heal.
The manufacturer claims that this formula is safe since it does not contain harmful parabens, artificial chemicals, and dyes.
However, the manufacturer has not given a deeper explanation of the ingredients and their uses. They have not also provided the clinical evidence to support their claims about this formula. Additionally, no free trial package.
It’s recommended that you research on his product and other moisturizer products that claim to serve the same purpose this formula.
In this connection, comparing the prices of these competitor formulas may assist you even in your struggle to get a skin moisturizer the will deliver maximum benefits on your routine.
Vanicream Moisturizing Cream can be purchased through their Official Website.