What is Ludicene?
Ludicene is a skin moisturizing cream that claims to have the same penetration rate and effect as moisturizing serums. The claims of the product are that is should restore a firm, radiant skin, smooth out fine lines and brighten the skin’s appearance.
Table of Contents [Show]
Seemingly based on Hyaluronic Acid, the product should have the ability to offer a more rejuvenated look which will enable the customer to feel better about themselves and receive a confidence boost.
At the same time, since it seems to contain Vitamin C, it will have astringent properties to reduce pore size and help maintain an acne-free skin.
Who is the Manufacturer of Ludicene?
We have done our best to try and find out about the company behind Ludicene, in order to provide the best information. Our results have concluded that Ludicene is a stand-alone product of the company with the same name, based in Toronto.
However, according to their claims, the product is manufactured in US facilities, in order to abide by all cosmetic market regulations and presumably provide a good quality product to their customers.
How Does Ludicene Work?
According to manufacturer, the product is based on a breakthrough formula that might be able to deliver direct collagen molecules to the skin. Being enriched with peptides, as claimed, Ludicene should have the ability to rejuvenate and rebuild the skin. One of the graphs on their website shows a 25% improvement in the following 3 areas:
- Overall skin tone
- Reduction of uneven and sagging skin
- Firmness of skin
The diminished collagen production over the years is the responsible factor for fine lines and a tired look. Boosting collagen in skin cells with rejuvenating serums like Ludicene, may maintain balanced levels of collagen and improve the overall appearance of the skin.
Ludicene Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
From the scarce information we could glean from the product’s official page and customer reviews, there seem to be some active ingredients in the product although, unfortunately, there is no product label available anywhere online. Our advice would be for you to contact the manufacturer and request it in order to analyze any potential personal allergens.
- Collagen – This is the only active ingredient mentioned in the product’s advertising. This essential protein is produced by the skin and enablesit to maintain elasticity, firmness and a glowing look. However, with age, the production of collagen is gradually diminished and supplementing it from the outside is required.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This canmake the skin more vibrant and radiant. A popular ingredient for fighting expression lines, it is only natural for it to be a valuable part of the formula.
- Vitamin C – The astringent properties of L-AscorbicAcid not only reduce pore size, but also help with skin pigmentation and protecting against UVA radiation damage.
What are the Advantages of Ludicene?
- It might brighten the skin’s appearance by increasing skin radiance and boosting its immunity with the help of vitamins and antioxidants.
- It restores skin firmness, eliminatesdark circles and reduces puffiness, making the skin appear brighter.
- It smooths out expression lines.
- It helps to maintain a proper skin balance with the added collagen boost.
What are the Disadvantages of Ludicene?
- We have no conclusive information regarding the product’s ingredients.
- It is not known if the product contains any allergens or has the potential to cause harmful side effects.
- While the product is recommended for night use only, this is not clearly stated which might lead to misuse.
How Should You use Ludicene?
The product should be used exactly as the product label or the instruction manual advises. However, before applying Ludicene, you should gently cleanse your skin and dry it. With the tip of your fingers you should take a small pea-sized portion of the cream and gently rub it in using circular, smooth motions. If any irritation appears, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.
How Much Does Ludicene Cost?
The advertised trial is charged at $4.97 for a 14-day evaluation. After that, the monthly subscription is charged at $89.97.
What is Ludicene’s Return Policy?
The information on the manufacturer’s website states that all sales are eligible for a full refund up to 30 days from the time of purchase, but they must be notified over the phone.
Does Ludicene Offer a Free Trial?
Ludicene does not offer a free trial, but a discounted one, for a period of 14 days.
Ludicene Review – Final Verdict
With such limited information available for Ludicene, it is hard to properly judge its potential as an antiaging product. However, the breakthrough formula praised by the manufacturer could be effective, enhancing collagen production and helping to remove fine lines and diminish expression wrinkles. At the same time, the use of Vitamin C adds an extra layer of UV-protection and helps to achieve uniform skin pigmentation.
Not being fully transparent regarding the ingredient list, the product label, and potential side effects, could raise some concerns among consumers and may deter them from buying the product. Instead, they could turn towards more established brands where the manufacturer provides full details about the formula and their product in general.