What is Hydrate Luxe?
Hydrate Luxe is a facial moisturizer which is intended to be used in the evening as it is optimized for prolonged hydration during the night. The manufacturer claims the product is ultra-moisturizing and designed for overnight moisturization.
The formula of Hydrate Luxe was optimized to boost skin radiance by delivering deep hydrating effects to your face. The product can also help decrease the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines in aging skin. It has a comforting scent and it is intended for normal skin type.
Who is the Manufacturer of Hydrate Luxe?
Hydrate Luxe is manufactured by a company called Obagi Medical. They are situated in the United States and they claim to be the leaders of the skin health industry. The company has been around for over three decades since it was founded in 1988.
The goal of skin care solutions designed by Obagi is to combat skin aging, as well as prevent problems like sun damage, acne, and hyperpigmentation. Physicians and skin care professionals around the country and the manufacturer has a reward point system established for purchases.
How does Hydrate Luxe work?
The first thing you notice about Hydrate Luxe is that it has more of a balm texture even though it is a cream. It is filled with hydrating nutrients and oils that can deeply moisturize your skin. Thanks to this fact, this cream has a prolonged moisturizing effect which makes it suitable for use in the evening.
Aside from hydration, you can also expect to benefit from anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of Hydrate Luxe. It can help with wound healing, as well as to decrease eczema and acne. Finally, thanks to some collagen-boosting effects, it may even assist in ironing out skin imperfections, such as wrinkles.
Hydrate Luxe Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
Hydrate Luxe is a formula that contains a mixture of natural and plant-based ingredients and some other compounds, such as peptides and vitamins. The manufacturer emphasizes that the product is non-sensitizing and non-irritating, as well as non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic. Take a look at the crucial active compounds of the product below:
- Shea butter – The tree this extract is derived from primarily grows in Africa. Due to its high level of nutrients, it has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Stearic and oleic acid are in charge of its potential hydrating effects. Shea butter may also be beneficial for wound healing and reducing skin scarring.
- Avocado oil – This is another plant-based ingredient that is also known as a nourishing moisturizer. If you are having problems with eczema you may expect this compound to help. Finally, there are indications that avocado can boost collagen metabolism and help to further rejuvenate the skin.
- Panthenol – This is actually a vitamin B5 and is an important nutrient that acts as a moisturizer and can keep the skin healthy by promoting wound healing. It also has certain anti-inflammatory properties and its deficiency may cause acne, which is why supplementation is important.
- Tocopherol – Another nutrient, but this one is better known as vitamin E. It has the antioxidant trait and plays an integral part in protecting the skin against damaging environmental factors, such as UV and pollution. It may also have potent moisturizing effects and is particularly suitable for night creams.
- Mango seed butter – Mango is rich in vitamins which contributes to its antioxidant properties. Thanks to its moisturizing effects, it can also help with dry skin and promote skin plumpness.
Some of the other ingredients worth mentioning include Allantoin, Soybean Sterols, Tripeptide-1, and Caproyl Tetrapeptide-3.
What are the Advantages of Hydrate Luxe?
- The product was optimized to be a nighttime moisturizer
- It can help to resolve dryness of your skin
- The formula can protect your skin against oxidative stress
- The cream may assist in dealing with acne and eczema
What are the Disadvantages of Hydrate Luxe?
- Some customers complained that they felt a burning feeling on their skin when using the product
- The smell of the cream may not be pleasant for all users
- It might not be suitable for all skin types
- The reviews posted online warned that you should be aware of potential fakes
How should you take Hydrate Luxe?
The label indicates that you should apply Hydrate Luxe in the evening or as needed. This implies you can also use it during the day when your skin needs a relief from dryness.
How much is Hydrate Luxe?
The official website doesn’t sell this product, but they suggest going through the medical spa, physicians, or skin care professionals. You can also find Hydrate Luxe in online stores at a price of $34.24.
What is Hydrate Luxe’s Return Policy?
The manufacturer doesn’t sell the cream directly and they do not have an active return policy. This is why you need to contact your vendor for details on the possible return.
Does Hydrate Luxe Offer a Free Trial?
At this point, there is no mention of a free trial available for Hydrate Luxe.
Hydrate Luxe Review – Final Verdict
Hydrate Luxe is a cream that focuses on moisturizing your skin and helping to resolve its dryness. It was optimized to be a nighttime product, but you can also use it during the day. However, keep in mind that it may not be suitable for all skin types and you may not find its smell pleasant.
The product has the nutrients needed to protect the skin against oxidative damage, but some customers complained about the burning feeling they felt on their skin after using the product. Hydrate Luxe can help to deal with eczema and acne, but if you plan to buy the product, please note that you should be aware of potential fakes.
Before you make the final choice, we suggest checking out other reviews, too. If you want to be certain that you picked the right moisturizing cream, make sure to set aside some time for estimating various available products.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."