What is Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30?
Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30 is an interesting facial cream intended for those looking for extra skin hydration. The product focuses on moisturizing your skin, as well as promoting its elasticity and firmness. The formula SPF 30 also contains nourishing ingredients that can generally boost and revitalize skin health.
As you can notice from the name itself, Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30 contains an SPF factor that protects you against damaging UV rays, but also other environmental factors that can negatively affect your skin, such as pollution. The product aims to secure long-term rejuvenation for your skin while protecting it against sun rays.
Who is the Manufacturer of Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30?
Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30 is made by a company called Erno Laszlo. The company is named after Dr. Erno Laszlo, a Hungarian-born skin pathologist who pioneered many skin care formulations. Today, the company is continuing his idea of constant product innovation and top-quality products and service.
Although today their skin care solutions are available to everyone, they are still dedicated to celebrating the beauty and creating products that will help women promote their skin radiance and subsequently boost their overall appearance.
How does Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30 work?
Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30 works in two different ways. First, the product was intended as a sunscreen that will protect your face from sun exposure. The inclusion of octinoxate combined with other ingredients and their antioxidant properties contributes to this goal.
Aside from that, Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30 can also provide hydrating effects to your face. Some ingredients like jojoba are moisturizers and hyaluronic acid works on retaining the moisture. The formula also ensures to deliver necessary nutrients that can nourish your skin and helps promote its overall appearance.
Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30 Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
The complete list of ingredients included in Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30 is clearly listed on the label. It contains a mixture of active components that protect your skin from sun exposure, as well as nutrients that moisturize and nourish it.
Take a look at some active compounds:
- Jojoba Seed Oil – This component is known as a potentially effective ingredient for dealing with acne. It helps to hydrate the skin while keeping your pores unclogged which makes it suitable for sensitive skin.
- Spirulina Maxima Extract – This plant is an important source of phycocyanobilin that has considerable clinical potential. Its primary benefit is to protect the skin from oxidative stress caused by environmental factors.
- Octinoxate – This compound has been used in defense against sun exposure for decades. It is one of the ingredients that secure the sunscreen effectiveness of this product,
- Retinyl Palmitate – An ester of vitamin A (retinol), this compound can work on repairing and revitalizing your skin. It is believed to be gentle on the skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – This is nothing else as hyaluronic acid, a popular compound in moisturizer due to its incredible abilities in retaining moisture. Thanks to this, it can boost the radiance of your skin and prolong that effect.
Some other ingredients included that are worth mentioning are Sea Water, Lecithin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, and Algae Extract.
What are the Advantages of Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30?
- The product can do a good job of protecting you against UV rays
- The formula also helps to protect you against other damaging environmental factors and oxidative stress
- It might be able to work on both delivering and retaining moisture
- The formula is enriched with nutrients that nourish your skin and revitalize it
What are the Disadvantages of Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30?
- The company primarily focused on sun protection which may have restricted the moisturizing benefits of the product
- Some reviews indicate that it even smells like sunblock
- It may leave a shiny effect on your face after applying it
- A couple of customers indicated that the product is too greasy for a daily moisturizer
How should you use Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30?
Before using this cream, you should complete your entire toning and cleansing process. Once that is finished, you can apply Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30 on your face, but make sure to avoid the area around your eyes. The manufacturer suggests using it daily, preferably before sun exposure.
How Much is Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30?
There are two available options for purchasing Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30. If you want to try the product, you can go with the smaller pack that includes 0.5 ounces of the product and costs $36. Alternatively, you can buy the standard package with 1.7 ounces of the product which is priced at $100.
What is Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30’s Return Policy?
The manufacturer pinpoints that the return policy covers only products ordered via their official website. If that is where you placed your order, you can return it within 30 days from the purchase date. You are expected to repackage the product and include the return slip you received with the initial order. Shipping costs are not covered, but you can expect a refund if you honor the policy requests.
Does Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30 Offer a Free Trial?
There is no available offer to test Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30 via free trial at this point.
Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30 Review – Final Verdict
Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30 can do a solid job in protecting your face against sun exposure. Although the product is also advertised as a moisturizer, it seems that the company focused on sun protection which may limit the hydrating benefits to some extent.
The product might be able to help in delivering and retaining moisture, but keep in mind that it may leave a shiny effect on your face after applying it. Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30 can also help in protecting your skin against oxidative stress and other harmful compounds, but some reviews indicate that the product obviously smells like sunblock.
Finally, the product contains nutrients that can revitalize and nourish your skin, but it may be a tad too greasy for a daily moisturizer. Before you decide on the product you want to purchase, we use the chance to advise you analyze at least several options. By reading multiple product reviews, you increase the chances of finding the right product.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."