Senior Life Health Women’s Natural Balance Overview
Women’s Natural Balance is a dietary supplement from Senior Life Health specifically formulated to relieve the different symptoms of menopause using a combination of natural ingredients.
It relieves hot flashes, night sweats and irritability which are among the most common symptoms of menopause. The formulation also helps reduce fatigue and dizziness while helping maintain normal sex drive.
The product is said to provide relief to menopause symptoms within 2 days.
Active Ingredients & Their Purpose
- Black Cohosh – This is among the most popular natural remedies for menopause symptoms. It has been shown to offer hormone balancing properties to relieve the different discomforts during menopause. Studies have shown that it helps lower the levels of luteinising hormone which lowers progesterone in the body and normalizes the estrogen-progesterone balance.
- Soy Isoflavones – These are plant hormones that have estrogen-like properties. These are classified as phytonutrients that help with the deficiency of estrogen in the body to help achieve hormonal balance.
- Dong Quai Root – It is used in alternative medicine for different reproductive issues like maintaining normal menstrual cycle and treating hormonal imbalance. It also improves blood circulation and alleviates headaches which are common during menopause.
- Yam Root – This ingredient contains beta-sitosterol which supports healthy cholesterol level and it is also known to help relieve other menopause symptoms.
- Licorice Extract – This natural ingredient has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for treating hot flashes, mood swings and other menopause symptoms for thousands of years.
How Does It Work?
Senior Life Health Women’s Natural Balance is a combination of natural remedies for treating menopause symptoms.
It contains several of the most popular herbs used in Eastern medicine for alleviating hot flashes, mood swings and other symptoms of menopause.
Some of the ingredients work by normalizing hormone levels which relieve or eliminates menopause symptoms.
- The formulation is all-natural
- It contains the most popular herbal treatments for menopause symptoms
- It is priced reasonably ($19 per bottle)
- Senior Life Health Women’s Natural Balance comes with a money back guarantee
- The supplement has not undergone clinical testing for effectiveness or safety so there is no evidence that it is effective or safe
- Some ingredients like black cohosh and dong quai are known to cause adverse effects
- It is not from an established supplement company
- There is a lot of negative reviews saying that it isn’t very effective or the product doesn’t work
Take 1 to 2 capsules with meals every day as a dietary supplement.
Is It Safe To Use?
In spite of the fact that the formulation only includes natural ingredients, Senior Life Health Women’s Natural Balance is not completely safe.
It has not undergone thorough safety testing and some of the ingredients like black cohosh are known to cause side effects.
The risk of side effect can be reduced by following the suggested intake. However, some individuals may be sensitive to any of the ingredients which may lead to abdominal pain and other adverse effects.
Is Senior Life Health Women’s Natural Balance Effective?
The problem with the supplement is that it is not clinically proven to be effective.
However, there is some user feedback saying that it is effective. Most customer reviews say it alleviates certain menopause symptoms but many say its effects are not really considerable.
There are also some reviews saying it didn’t have any effect in relieving menopause symptoms.
What Results in Will Senior Life Health Women’s Natural Balance Offer?
Results vary from one user to another for unknown reasons. Most people who have tried Senior Life Health Women’s Natural Balance say it only relieves menopause symptoms slightly.
There are also those that say it causes side effects like stomach pain, dizziness, and nausea. Some users say they didn’t notice any result even after finishing a whole bottle of the supplement.
How Long Does It Take To See Results?
According to the Senior Life Health Women’s Natural Balance website, it works within 1 to 2 days. However, some users say it takes around three weeks before results are experienced.
If you are pregnant, trying to get pregnant or nursing, do not take this supplement. If you have any medical condition or are taking medication, consult your physician prior to taking this supplement. In a case of any adverse effect, discontinue use.
Overall, the formulation of Senior Life Health Women’s Natural Balance is decent since it contains some of the most popular herbal remedies for menopause symptoms.
The main problem is that most of these ingredients are linked to side effects and the formulation has not undergone safety testing. This raises questions about its safety.
Another problem is that there is no evidence that the product works. The only impressive feature of the supplement is the money back guarantee.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.