What is Oceans 3?
Oceans 3 is a dietary supplement for supporting hormonal health in women. It can also be used to relieve the different symptoms associated with menopause. It uses a special high potency form of omega-3 plus a range of herbal extracts that have been used for a long time in traditional medicine. One container with 90 soft gels is being sold online for $41.59.
How Does Oceans 3 Work?
- Helps relieve the different symptoms of menopause.
- Helps manage stress and improve emotional health.
- Promotes a positive mood.
- Helps the user achieve quality sleep.
- Boosts energy levels and helps reduce fatigue.
- Supports the biosynthesis of collagen for healthier skin.
- Promotes cellular health through antioxidants.
Oceans 3 Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- OmegaXanthin – This active ingredient is only available in Oceans 3 formulations. It is a synergistic blend of the highest purity and potency fish oil rich in DHA and EPA along with astaxanthin and fucoxanthin which are powerful antioxidants from the ocean.
- Lifenol – This is a patented form of wild hops extract which is clinically proven to reduce severity and frequency of hot flashes.
- Ashwagandha Extract – This is a special herb used to manage stress, promote a positive mind and mood and calm the mind of the user. It helps inhibit overeating due to stress and studies have shown that it can also curb cravings for high carbohydrate food. This helps prevent weight gain which is a common problem during menopause.
- Amla Berry – This natural ingredient supports the biosynthesis of collagen which is a very important part of maintaining youthful and healthy looking skin.
- Vitamins A, D, E, K, B1 and B12 – These are essential vitamins that support women during their stressful menopause transition.
How Does Oceans 3 Work?
The formula essentially works by providing the user with essential nutrients and powerful antioxidants that help relieve the different discomforts women experience before, during and after menopause. It also contains several herbal extracts that help address menopause symptoms and improve the mood of the user. The formula also contains essential vitamins that promote overall health and well-being.
What are the Advantages of Oceans 3?
- Oceans 3 contains powerful antioxidants that ma help improve* cellular health.
- The formulation is all-natural and doesn’t contain synthetic hormones or harmful chemicals.
- It contains a potent form of omega-3 fatty acids which may offer a range of health benefits.
- Made from all natural ingredients
What are the Disadvantages of Oceans 3?
- It is expensive compared to other hormone supplements.
- It is from Garden of Life which is not a renowned supplement company.
How to use?
For adults, take 3 soft gels daily. It is best taken with meals followed by a glass of water. Refrigerate after opening in order to preserve freshness. Menopausal women can take 9 soft gels daily taken 3 at a time with meals.
What precautionary measures shall be undertaken while using this supplement?
This product is not intended for children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking pills or other supplements, or have any health problems, consult your healthcare provider before use.
Oceans 3 Review – Final Verdict
Oceans 3 is just an average hormone supplement. There are some positive reviews from people who have tried it but the problem is that there is no clinical evidence that it really works. Also, there are some negative reviews saying it doesn’t work effectively in relieving menopause symptoms. It is still a product worth trying but there are better menopause relief formulations on the market.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."