NHP Meno Herbal Support* Overview
NHP Meno Herbal Support* is an organic food supplement formulated for women during menopause. It is for relieving the different symptoms of menopause including hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings and lack of sex drive. The formulation uses natural extracts like herbs that are high in phytoestrogens or plant estrogens which help make up for the deficiency of the hormone during this stage of a woman’s life. A notable ingredient of the menopause support* supplement is fermented organic soya which is easy for the body to use. The product is being sold in Europe but can be ordered online for about $30 (60 capsules) for a month’s supply.
NHP Meno Herbal Support* Formulation
- Soy Lac – This is a fermented version of organic soya extract. It is rich in plant estrogens that help increase* the level of the deficient hormone in menopausal women. It helps relieve the different symptoms of menopause while improving* overall well-being.
- Red Clover – It is a very popular natural remedy for menopausal symptoms including hot flashes. Some studies have shown that it helps relieve menopause symptoms but there are also studies indicating it isn’t really substantially effective.
- Hops – This contains a potent form of phytoestrogen that has been shown to help in relieving menopause symptoms. It is also commonly used to aid* in relaxation to relieve anxiety or help the user get to sleep.
- Sage – This is also a natural relaxant that is often used to help relieve certain menopause symptoms like mood swings and difficulty sleeping.
- Dandelion Root – It is added to the formulation to support* liver function. Some studies have shown that it helps clean up the liver.
- Alfalfa – Alfalfa is a popular natural remedy for menopause symptoms but it is also rich in vitamins and minerals that help with the crucial transition in a woman’s life.
- Linseed – This is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids which help relieve menopause symptoms.
How Does It Work?
NHP Meno Herbal Support* is formulated with carefully chosen ingredients that provide the body with phytoestrogens which are natural estrogens that offer estrogen-like activity in the body. This helps make up for the lack of estrogen in the body which is actually the main cause of the different menopause symptoms. There are also particular active ingredients that address specific menopause symptoms like difficulty sleeping, anxiety and mood swings. The product contains natural ingredients that promote relaxation and help the user fall and stay asleep.
Take 2 capsules daily with food.
NHP Meno Herbal Support* Pros
- It is made using only natural organic ingredients.
- The formula includes good phytoestrogen sources which help relieve menopause symptoms.
NHP Meno Herbal Support* Cons
- There is no clinical proof that the formula really works in relieving menopause symptoms.
- No money back guarantee* is offered.
- Some active ingredients can cause side effects.
- The product has not undergone thorough safety testing.
- It is not from an established supplement manufacturer.
According to users, the supplement can cause dizziness, headaches and gastric disturbance. Some users may be allergic to certain ingredients so carefully check the formulation prior to use.
Do not take if you are pregnant or nursing. Check with your healthcare provider first before use if you have any medical condition or are taking medication.
Does It Really Help Relieve Menopause Issues?
The main problem is the lack of proof that it is effective. Although it contains ingredients that have been shown to help relieve menopause symptoms, there are many users saying it didn’t help them significantly.
All in all, NHP Meno Herbal Support* is just an average menopause supplement formulated with phytoestrogen-rich sources. The problem is the lack of clinical testing done on the formulation and the many negative feedbacks saying it doesn’t work or causes side effects. There are better* products on the market for menopause relief*.
Considering the users reviews for each menopause supplement, along with active ingredients and their effects, we have rated the best products on the market. The deciding factors are: potential to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, potential to provide libido support, potential to promote hormonal balance and quality of ingredients. Here are the best menopause relief supplements on today's market.