Newphase Complete Overview
Newphase Complete is a menopause supplement which is meant to support the physical systems of your body as you go through the hormonal shifts that come from entering menopause.
It is meant to help prevent or reduce some of the uncomfortable symptoms such as hot flashes, while also supporting bone and heart health. It is sold in packages of thirty caplets each, and the price varies depending on which retailer you patronize.
The prices we found were usually in the neighborhood of $45, with some variation up or down.
Newphase Complete provides you with supportive vitamins and minerals as well as herbal extracts that are meant to help address the symptoms of menopause while protecting you against common nutritional deficiencies that even a normal healthy diet may not adequately prevent. It comes in the form of easy-to-take caplets.
Newphase Complete Ingredient
There is a full list of the ingredients of this product on the label of the packaging, although the exact amount or function of various herbal ingredients aren’t clearly described. The ingredients are as follows:
- Vitamins: Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, and folic acid
- Minerals: Calcium, manganese, and boron
- Chaste tree berry: A plant extract which has been used to help address pre-menstrual symptoms and which is commonly recommended in Germany
- Black cohosh: A botanical extract which was used by Native Americans to support gynecological health
Newphase Complete Pros
- No known side effects.
- Contains a large quantity of vitamins and minerals.
- Easy to use.
- Available from a wide range of retail outlets, so you can shop around.
Newphase Complete Cons
- No clinical studies or other research is cited to support the claims for the formula of the product
- Price is relatively high (over $1 per caplet)
- Some users report hormonal side effects
- This product contains natural herbal extracts, vitamins and minerals
- It’s intended to support your body as you enter menopause and to support good health afterwards as well.
- It is meant for daily usage.
- It isn’t a substitute for good habits and a well balanced diet.
There are no specific side effects associated with this product on a regular basis. However, some users have reported some side effects due to the quirks of their own systems. Listen to your body: if you have undesirable reactions, discontinue use.
Take one caplet per day. Easy as that!
Newphase Complete may be a solid choice if you’re looking for a menopause supplement; it certainly has real nutrients in it, even if you’re skeptical of the claims for the botanical and herbal ingredients.
That wouldn’t be entirely unjustified, either, given the lack of any scientific research to back up the claims that those products are particularly effective for helping support your health in the way the makers describe.
Without that backing, though, all we can be sure you’re getting is a mineral supplement… and you can get those at a much lower price.
We encourage you to shop around in the menopause support marketplace and find something that suits your needs: there’s a lot of bargains out there, and cost and quality aren’t always connected.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.