What Is Nature’s Way EstroSoy Plus?
The formula is designed to relieve the different menopause symptoms like hot flashes and night sweats. It is also said to support breast health and promote healthy bones.
Nature’s Way EstroSoy Plus Menopause Formula is a dietary supplement that is taken daily.
It helps relieve menopause symptoms by addressing the hormonal imbalance in aging women which is the primary cause of the different discomforts they experience during this transitional period.
- Red Clover – Researchers have found that this herb is rich in isoflavones that reduce symptoms of menopause including hot flashes and night sweats. It offers estrogen-like effects that help normalize hormone levels in the body which is the main cause of the different symptoms of menopause. It also helps reduce the risk of osteoporosis since the estrogen drop is also the main cause of the development of osteoporosis during this time in a woman’s life.
- Fermented Soy Bean Extract – This is also a rich source of isoflavones that help normalize estrogen level to alleviate the different symptoms of menopause and reduce the risk of osteoporosis. This is soybean extract from soy which is not genetically modified thus it is significantly safer.
- Standardized Black Cohosh – It is known to offer estrogen-like activity also helping address the deficiency of the hormone during and after menopause.
How Does Nature’s Way EstroSoy Plus Work?
The main cause of the different symptoms of menopause like hot flashes and low sex drive is the drop in the level of the hormone estrogen.
This is the problem Nature’s Way EstroSoy Plus Menopause Formula solves. It contains active ingredients that are rich in isoflavones which have estrogen-like effects on the body.
The formula uses the most popular herbal treatments for menopause symptoms like black cohosh and red clover.
Nature’s Way EstroSoy Plus Pros
- The formula is all-natural.
- It contains non-genetically modified soy extract.
- It is priced very competitively.
- The formula is from a known supplement manufacturer.
Nature’s Way EstroSoy Plus Cons
- Nature’s Way EstroSoy Plus Menopause Formula doesn’t come with a money-back guarantee.
- There is no substantial evidence that the formula is really effective and completely safe.
- There are some negative product reviews and customer feedback saying it isn’t really effective.
- Some active ingredients are known to cause side effects.
Take 2 capsules daily with a glass of water. It can be taken with or without food.
Is Nature’s Way EstroSoy Plus Menopause Formula Safe?
The formula has not undergone thorough clinical testing for safety so there is no guarantee that it is completely safe.
It shouldn’t be used by individuals allergic to soy or sensitive to any of the ingredients. Some of the ingredients are known to cause side effects in some women so be careful when taking this dietary supplement.
Check the ingredients carefully and make sure you’re not allergic to any of them prior to use. It is not recommended for people who are allergic to soy. This formula is only for menopausal women for alleviating menopause symptoms.
In a case of any side effect, discontinue use. Do not take this supplement when you are under medication or when you have any serious medical condition.
Feedback from Customers
I’ve been experimenting with menopause supplements for several months already and I don’t think this formula is special in any way. It didn’t really have very noticeable results when I used it for about a month.
The product is cheap which is its main selling point but there are many better formulations that offered better effects in relieving hot flashes and other menopause symptoms. It is just an ordinary menopause relief product that offers nothing special.
– Jean C., Kearney
This is one cheap menopause supplement which is the reason I tried it. It works and I think it is a good product but it is not as effective as other supplements I have tried.
It only offers minor relief from the symptoms of menopause. The main problem is that I experience dizziness sometimes a few minutes after taking it. This is a good product, but it is not the best formulation for me.
– Anna D., Lost Springs
After extensively scrutinizing Nature’s Way EstroSoy Plus Menopause Formula, it is just an average menopause relief supplement.
There is nothing that makes this an extraordinary formulation and there are actually many very similar products from other supplement manufacturers.
The best feature of this supplement is its price which is low compared to similar offering on the market.
However, it is not very effective, according to people who have tried it. The truth is that there are many better options on the market if you are looking for a natural treatment for menopause symptoms.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.