Natural Estriol Cream Reviews: How Safe and Effective Is This Menopause Relief Cream?
Natural Estriol Cream by Libido Edge Labs is an unscented cream that contains natural estriol USP and is applied on and around the vagina or other fatty body tissue in order to combat vaginal dryness and other symptoms associated with menopause. According to the manufacturer, estriol is considered the most effective and safest estrogen to use to alleviate symptoms such as headaches, hot flashes, wrinkles, mood swings, vaginal dryness, and brittle bones. It may even be protective against breast cancer.
How does Natural Estriol Cream Work?
Rather than taking a supplement that must pass through the digestive system, Natural Estriol Cream is absorbed by the body when it is used on and around the vagina or massaged onto other fatty body tissue, such as thighs, hips, and buttocks. This product contains natural estriol USP, which is a low potency estrogen that research shows mimics the estrogen created naturally by the body. Each one-quarter teaspoon provides 1 mg of natural estriol USP. Women are directed to apply between 1-4 mgs of the cream daily or as directed by a healthcare professional. This product should be used in conjunction with Natural Progesterone Cream.
The active ingredient in Natural Estriol Cream is micronized natural estriol USP. Each one-quarter teaspoon of cream contains 1 mg of natural estriol USP. Inactive ingredients include purified water, Essential Omega Oils (safflower oil, hemp oil, evening primrose oil), aloe vera, sepigel 305, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, and sorbic acid.
Natural Estriol Cream Strengths
- A comprehensive list of ingredients for this product can be found online
- Deals are offered on this product if the consumer purchases two or six 2 ounce jars
- This cream can be in combination with Natural Progesterone Cream for best results
- The manufacturer’s use of natural estriol USP is backed by scientific studies and research
Natural Estriol Cream Weaknesses
- The manufacturer does not have a dedicated website for this product
- Few user reviews are available on any of the sites that carry Natural Estriol Cream
- Information about clinical trials and tests are not available for this product
- The manufacturer stresses that this product should be used in combination with Natural Progesterone Cream
The Dos and Don’ts while Taking Natural Estriol Cream
Women should apply 1-4 mgs of cream daily or as directed by a health care professional. This cream should be used in combination with Natural Progesterone Cream. Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should not use this product, and it should be kept out of the reach of children.
Although Natural Estriol Cream can be purchased through several popular shopping websites, it is not available for purchase on the site of its manufacturer, Libido Edge Labs. Few testimonials exist about this product, and it should be used in conjunction with progesterone cream. Research and information is available about the safety and effectiveness of estriol, which promotes confidence in this product, and the price for this cream is significantly reduced when customers purchase two or six jars.