PMS is undoubtedly a burden that most women have to deal with when it comes to it. However, it is something that you might be able to go through with less pain thanks to a range of different natural supplements such as Menstium.
What is Menstium?
Menstium is a product which is intended to help women who are going through hard PMS times. It is capable of improving the absorption of calcium and lessening the symptoms of this unpleasant condition. At the same time, it is also something which might be helpful with cramps and it might reduce the irritability.
The product is convenient and it is made with natural ingredients. While there are certainly some remarks, it is considered to be a relatively appropriate solution. Let’s have a closer look to see if that’s the case.
Who is the Manufacturer of Menstium?
The product is made by a company which is called Progressive Health. It is actually a reliable manufacturer of products of the kind.
The product itself has obviously been heavily advertised and this is something that you should keep in mind as efforts are being placed towards it overall market positioning. The company seems to put a lot of effort in this regard. There is no official website but the manufacturer does seem like one that you should be able to trust.
How Does Menstium Work?
The product works in a very convenient manner. It is going to provide your body with a certain amount of vitamins as well as minerals which are required for the actual production and the utilization of the regulatory hormones.
These are going to relieve the harmful and negative symptoms of PMS and are going to prevent certain deficiencies which are commonly the cause. The product is also entirely natural so there is nothing that you should be worried about.
Menstium Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The ingredients include:
- Chastberry Extract – This is a natural antioxidant which is going to help you against the damage which is caused by free radicals – it is quite convenient.
- Dong Quai Extract – This is a well-known root extract which is used in a lot of PMS solutions such as this one
- Licorice Extract – This is going to enhance your capabilities of handling the issues associated with irritability
- L-Theanine – This is a well-known amino acid which is going to improve your energy production and prevent you from feeling down
- Magnesium – This is going to improve the overall flow of blood in your body and prevent certain PMS-related deficiencies.
What are the Advantages of Menstium?
- The product might be able to help you against the formation of cramps
- It might help you reduce your irritability during the hard times of PMS
- It might improve the absorption of calcium
- It is also something which might prevent anger, swelling and serious headaches
- The product doesn’t contain any chemicals whatsoever
What are the Disadvantages of Menstium?
- The product hasn’t been validated or evaluated by the FDA
- The product doesn’t seem to resonate well within the community
How Should You take Menstium?
When it comes to ingredients which are going to have an impact on your hormonal health, it is important to use the instructions which are set forth by the manufacturer.
How much is Menstium?
The product retails for $44.95 on its official website.
Menstium Review – Final Verdict
All in all, the product does seem to be quite effective, especially if all the claims turn out to be true. However, this might not be the entire case. The product doesn’t seem to contain the necessary ingredients to substantiate those promised benefits.
The reviews are ambiguous which are not attesting to the claims which might be slightly exaggerated.
With this said, we do believe that there are better options on the market that you can take advantage of. There are products with more benefits and with more positive feedback about them.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.