Menocet is an herbal food supplement that’s meant to alleviate the four common symptoms occurring in women during their menopause phase. These symptoms are night sweats, mood swings, hot flashes, and irritability.
Menocet is a product of Wellgenix, a Nutraceutical company that aims to provide its consumers with optimal quality products at the best value. The company has been around for about 20 years. Its official website is Wellgenixhealth.net.
What Does Menocet Claim?
Menocet claims to relieve the four common symptoms associated with menopause: night sweats, hot flashes, mood swings, and irritability. It also says that the product has been clinically proven to reduce menopause symptoms by up to seventy percent (70%).
Science behind Menocet
The secret behind Menocet’s success is in the formula that it has. Menocet’s formula is a combination of ingredients that have an effect on a woman’s body. Some of these ingredients are herbal extracts which were used by ancient civilizations to alleviate menopause and PMS symptoms.
Menocet also contains soy isoflavones which are known as phytoestrogens. Phytoestrogens mimic the effect of female sex hormones in a woman’s body.
Active Ingredients Of Menocet
Menocet’s active ingredients include:
- Black Cohosh Root Powder – First used by Native American Indians, this herb is useful in alleviating menopause symptoms.
- Red Clover Blossoms Powder – Red clover is a kind of plant, where its flowers are used for making medicine. Red clover’s OB indication includes alleviating hot flashes, breast pain, and premenstrual symptoms.
- Dandelion Root Powder – Dandelion root does not have specific menopause-symptoms-relief properties, but it has other uses such as in relieving intestinal gas, upset stomach, and joint pain.
- Saw Palmetto Powder – Native to the southeastern US, saw palmetto is a plant often used for prostate-related purposes, but in relation to menopause symptoms, it promotes relaxation and improves libido.
- Soy Isoflavones 40% – These are plant-derived compounds that resemble the effect of real estrogen in the body (phytoestrogen)
- The vitamins that Menocet contains are Vitamins E, B1, B2, B6, B12, Niacin USP Powder, Folic Acid USP (Vitamin B9), Calcium, Phosphorus, and Magnesium Oxide Gran.
Menocet’s other ingredients are Rice Flour, Cellulose, Maltodextrin, Silica and Magnesium Stearate
- Does not contain hormones.
- Does not contain estrogen.
- A full list of ingredients is on the product label.
- Some of its ingredients (herbs) were clinically tested to be helpful in relieving menopause symptoms.
- No official product website.
- Can only be bought from online resellers and not directly from the manufacturing company.
- May cause side effects such as an upset stomach.
Menocet Side Effects and Warnings
Menocet may cause some stomach discomfort for some consumers. If this happens, product use should be stopped and consultation with a healthcare provider must be sought.
Pregnant women should not take this product nor nursing mothers. It should always be kept away from children. Those who have a known allergy to any of Menocet’s ingredients should also refrain from taking it.
Menocet Dosage and Directions
Menocet is taken one capsule per day (either in the morning or night) with a glass of water.
How Long Will It Take to Show Results?
Improvements can be expected after a few weeks, but the product’s full potential is to be felt after 3 to 12 weeks of using it.
Menocet contains soy isoflavones and it’s not advisable to be used together with medicines used in HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy).
Who Can Take Menocet?
Menocet may be taken by women who are undergoing menopause. However, this product is not intended to replace hormone therapy.
Since Menocet contains soy isoflavones, those who are under HRT should stop their treatment first and consult their provider before taking this product.
Menocet also contains black cohosh, which is said to worsen breast cancer; women who have the said condition should refrain from using this product.
Menocet scored fairly in the list of herbal menopause supplements for women. Its advantage is that 2 of its ingredients are backed by clinical trials.
However, its disadvantage is that it does not have an official website. An official website for this product should be established by its manufacturer so that any concerns regarding it may be addressed accordingly.
On the other hand, consumer reviews regarding Menocet reflect positive feedback. Overall, this product is in the middle of the scoreboard.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Menocet?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Menocet!
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.