What is Meno-Life Day + Night?
Meno-Life is described as a menopause support formulated to provide relief to symptoms associated with menopause.
An herbal product tailored to enhance women health as they grow old, Meno-Life comes in one pack with two variants, day and night, offering rest, comfort and sleep round the clock.
The product is available in packs of 60 capsules and boasts of containing ingredients that may well suffice for women suffering from hot flushes and restlessness.
Who is the Manufacturer of Meno-Life Day + Night?
The brain behind this menopause relief product is Nutra-life. Established in 1967, the manufacturer has more than 50 years’ experience in producing family health products, and now prides itself as perhaps Australia’s topmost health food supplement brand.
According to the manufacturer, all of their products which include Magnesium Sleep, Bio-Curcumin, Kyolic Aged Garlic, Ester-C and Probiotic High Potency have been produced on evidence-based formulations and they contain ingredients which have been well-researched.
How Does Meno-Life Day + Night Work?
This product contains two different capsules – one, for use during the day and another for use at night time. Both are delicately fortified with herbal ingredients that might be useful in assisting women with the seamless transition to menopause.
The daytime capsules have ingredients that may help to relieve hot flushes while ingredients in the night formula could help relieve nervousness, restlessness and aid sound sleep.
Meno-Life Day + Night Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Both the white, vege capsule and the clear, vege capsule contain Soy isoflavones, Red clover, Wild yam, Dong quai, Chaste tree, Black cohosh and the minerals Magnesium and Calcium.
Additionally, the day formula has St John’s Wort and Siberian ginseng, while the night formula has Valerian and Passionflower.
- Soy isoflavones – They are believed to be effective in relieving menopausal symptoms by providing high proportions of genistein.
- Calcium – Women can lose up to 20% of their bone density in the five to seven years after the menopause. Adequate calcium is necessary because it keeps the organs and skeletal muscles working properly.
- Siberian ginseng – An ‘adaptogenic’ herb, might be able to help the body adapt to stress. It can also increase the body’s resistance to physical/mental stress. Hence, improving overall mood and promoting better sleep.
- Passionflower – Research has suggested that Passion Flower can be used as an alternative treatment for individuals who cannot use hormone therapy to treat menopausal symptoms like insomnia, depression, headache among others.
What are the Advantages of Meno-Life Day + Night?
- The product is suitable for both day and night use.
- It might be able to help aid sound sleep and provide relief from hot flushes.
- Meno-Life Day + Night could help to ease nervousness associated with postmenopause.
- The product supposedly contains herbal vitamins that could help relieve anxiety.
- Meno-Life could be useful in easing mental stress.
What are the Disadvantages of Meno-Life Day + Night?
- The manufacturer of this product has not disclosed the price.
- Purchase can only be made at authorized online retailers, other than the manufacturer.
- It may not be suitable for use if the buyer is under certain treatments or therapy
- One of the ingredients, St John’s Wort might react against oral contraceptive pills.
How Should You take Meno-Life Day + Night?
It is recommended that an adult user takes one ‘white’ day capsule in the morning with food, and one ‘clear’ night formula capsule before going to bed.
How Much Does Meno-Life Day + Night cost?
The cost of this product is not known as the manufacturer has abdicated sales to other authorized online retailers. Hence, pricing may vary across board.
What is Meno-Life Day + Night’s Return Policy?
The producer of Meno-Life Day + Night has not also revealed any return policy for this product, however, they make provisions for inquiries through a contact form on the website.
Does Meno-Life Day + Night offer a Free Trial?
There are no offers of free trial for this product.
Meno-Life Day + Night Review – Final Verdict
Advancement in age should come with a sense of calm and security and not needless health worries. This postmenopausal support supplement portrays as effective in handling restlessness, hot flush and a lack of sleep. If it stays true to its words, then it might just be a solution in more ways than one.
One would think that for all the claims of the product, information like a uniform price from the manufacturer and a return policy would not a glaring omission.
We strongly recommend, however, that buyer speaks to a medical practitioner to know if this product is a fit for her body system.
Otherwise, you may spend time window shopping for other top rated menopause supplements of the same kind, and who knows, it could be a cheaper, better or safer alternative.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.