What is Mendapause?
Menopause is a natural phenomenon that happens to women which can cause hormone imbalances in the body. This can then result in mood swings, night flashes, increased risk for osteoporosis, and reduced concentration.
Mendapause is a natural dietary supplement that helps reduce these symptoms by promoting a healthy balance of hormones.
Table of Contents [Show]
It is comprised of isoflavones, antioxidants, and other organic substance that help maintain a healthy level of estrogen and progesterone in menopause women.
This product is manufactured by Bioprosper Labs, a nutraceutical company based in Indiana, which manufactures various supplements for health and wellness.
How Does Mendapause Work?
The menstrual cycle of women is regulated mostly by estrogen and progesterone levels in the body.
Thus, when a woman reaches the menopausal stage, menstruation stops and hormone levels drop accordingly.
When estrogen levels are reduced, it can result in various symptoms like night sweats, mood swings, reduced mental clarity, and reduced level of concentration. Estrogen also plays an important role in bone formation.
Thus, menopause slows down the body’s ability to rebuild bones which eventually leads to osteoporosis. Mendapause is rich in isoflavones which provide the body with phytoestrogens.
They are plant derivative sources of estrogen and mimics the effect of estrogen hormone produced by the body.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
With enhanced levels of this hormone in the body, improvement in menopausal symptoms is significantly noticed. This menopause supplement also contains other organic symptoms that enhance progesterone level in the body to balance out the level of estrogen in the body.
Mendapause Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Soy Isoflavones – These are derived from soybeans which are rich sources of isoflavones that act as phytoestrogens for humans. It is also rich in antioxidants that prevent oxidation of free radicals in the body.
- Licorice Extract – It is also a rich source of isoflavones which are helpful for people suffering from menopausal symptoms.
- Red Clover Extract – It is also rich in isoflavones and is beneficial in improving mood swings, reducing night sweats, and improving focus especially in people having a hormone imbalance.
- Sage Extract – It has been used in traditional medicine for improving hormonal imbalance. Its function is primarily focused on reducing night sweats in menopausal women.
- False Unicorn – The roots of this plant has been used in traditional medicine for various gynecological diseases because of its effect on progesterone levels in the body.
- Chaste (Vitex) Berry – It reduces prolactin levels which then enhances production of other hormones like follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and progesterone.
- Wild Yam – It contains diosgenin which is used to make progesterone hormone in laboratories.
- Red Raspberry – It also enhances progesterone levels in the body.
- Black Cohosh – It promotes mental health, improves focus, and enhances focus.
- Dong Quai – It is popularly known in Chinese medicine as the “Female Ginseng” and is popular in treating various disorders in women.
What are the Advantages of Mendapause?
- The product offers a 60-day money back guarantee.
- The product is now offered at a reduced price. Thus, you can buy a month’s supply for only $17.67.
- The product is made from all-natural ingredients.
- It comes in easy to swallow capsules.
What are the Disadvantages of Mendapause?
- The product contains soy products which make this product unsuitable for people with a soy allergy.
- Result may vary from one to another.
- Mendapause promotes a healthy hormone balance in the body, especially in estrogen and progesterone levels.
- It has a proprietary blend of natural ingredients that reduces symptoms associated with menopause.
How Should You Take Mendapause?
The recommended daily dose for Mendapause is 2 capsules. It is advisable to take the capsules with food.
I am currently taking hormone supplements. Can I still take Mendapause?
If you are already on hormonal supplements, especially those containing estrogen and progesterone, then you should consult your healthcare provider prior to using Mendapause.
How Much is Mendapause?
A bottle of 60 capsules sells at a price of $17.67. Provide free shipping within the USA on orders $75, and you can use code: FREE75 (cannot be merged with other discounts or automatic shipments).
When can I notice the results?
The manufacturer said that improvement in symptoms can be noted within 4 weeks of taking the supplement.
Mendapause Review – Final Verdict
Mendapause is a good supplement to consider if you are suffering from menopausal symptoms such as night sweats, mood swings, irritability, and reduced mental focus.
It is also beneficial for menopause women who wants to improve their bone health by enhancing estrogen hormones in the body.
Another good point about this product is that it contains a proprietary blend of organic nutrients that provides excellent sources of phytoestrogens for the human body.
The formula of Mendapause supports healthy hormone balance which is indeed beneficial for menopause women. Before going to make a final decision, you might go and investigate some other menopause supplement reviews.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned menopause supplements and vitamins based on the available research: