FemSupport is a dietary supplement formulated to relieve menopausal symptoms and minimize the other effects of menopause in a woman’s body.
It offers a natural alternative to hormone therapy, which is the most often treatment modality prescribed. It provides relief from symptoms including hot flushes, sleeplessness, and mood swings.
FemSupport can be taken at any stage of menopause, from premenopausal to post-menopausal stage.
Manufacturer Information And Claims About FemSupport
FemSupport is manufactured by a company established in 2006 in Los Angeles. The company specializes in products that promote overall health and well-being.
While the company has no official website, information about its products can be found on the online retailers that carry them.
With regards to FemSupport, the manufacturer claims that the products supports menopausal health and promote hormonal balance.
Working Process And The Ingredients List
Menopause can cause a decrease in estrogen levels which, in turn, induce hormonal imbalance. Hormonal imbalance can cause sudden changes in mood, anxiety, and depression, among others.
FemSupport helps ease these symptoms with just two capsules a day before mealtime. These formula contain the following key ingredients:
- Dong Quai Extract – Otherwise known as the “female ginseng” because of its numerous benefits for women’s health; it is known to balance estrogen levels, help treat iron deficiency anemia by replenishing red blood cells, and reduce anxiety and mood swings.
- Black Cohosh Extract – Known to treat menopausal discomforts such as hot flushes, fatigue, mood swings, and anxiety.
- Genistein – Derived from soybeans, it is taken to prevent osteoporosis and hormone-induced cancers; it also has antioxidant and may be used to ease menopause symptoms like hot flushes.
- Motherwort – A medicinal plant used to minimize menopausal discomforts, in addition to other benefits such as treating heart conditions, relieving flatulence, reducing anxiety, and promoting deep, restful sleep.
- Ginger Extract – A common medicinal plant known for its wide variety of uses which researchers have proven to be best for relieving stomach and intestinal problems; it is also used to treat painful menstrual periods, nausea, and dizziness.
- Red Clover Extract – Has benefitted many women in reducing menopause symptoms; furthermore, it can also improve bone mineral density and lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Vitamin C – Repairs the cells and tissues of the body and also boosts immunity through its powerful antioxidant effects.
FemSupport – Does It Really Work?
Women in all stages of menopause are recommended to take supplements like FemSupport in order to reduce menopause-associated discomforts and other symptoms.
The variety of its ingredients in the formula, according to its manufacturers, puts this product at the top of supplements game.
And the best thing about it is that it targets the root cause of the problem, which is hormonal imbalance. Taking FemSupport on a regular basis helps promote hormonal balance, leading to great relief from menopausal discomforts.
The Advantages Of FemSupport
- It is said to be made up of natural ingredients with scientifically-proven benefits.
- It may help reduce discomforts brought by menopause.
- It may be taken during the whole menopausal stage.
- It targets the root cause of the problem by promoting hormonal balance.
The Disadvantages Of FemSupport
Some customers complain of having allergic reactions to the product.
Q: How Does It Smell And Taste?
A: There is no information with regards to the smell and taste of FemSupport.
Q: Is It Safe To Use?
A: FemSupport is generally safe for daily use as long as the recommended dosage is followed. Some individuals, however, may be allergic to one or more of the ingredients included in the formula, so be sure to watch out for any signs of allergic reactions while taking the supplement.
Q: How Long Before I See Any Improvements?
A: FemSupport must be taken consistently for a couple of days in order to experience any noticeable improvements.
Q: Are there any other menopause supplement reviews than FemSupport Reviews?
Possible Side Effects
Although the manufacturer warns of possible allergic reactions to the product, so far, there aren’t any reports of side effects associated with FemSupport.
FemSupport Review– Final Verdict
FemSupport is a supplement that may help alleviate the discomforts of menopause. The ingredients are said to minimize the symptoms of menopause, prevent hormonal imbalance, and even treat anxiety and depression.
However, there are red flags to consider when buying the product such as the lack of manufacturer website. It is important that the sellers have their own website so they can be held accountable for their products.
Furthermore, there are women may find they are allergic to the product because of some of its ingredients. Therefore, it is advisable to consult a doctor before buying FemSupport. Better yet, consider other supplements that could be more reliable and effective than this one.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.