In This Review
What is Estrovera?
Estrovera is a natural menopause relief supplement. It claims to have been clinically demonstrated to relieve menopausal symptoms like hot flashes, sleep disturbances, irritability, anxiety, mood problems, exhaustion, and vaginal dryness. There are many management options for menopause symptoms like lifestyle changes, hormone replacement therapy (HRT), and the use of menopause supplements. The use of natural menopause supplements is currently the most popular because of their safety and effectiveness.
Let’s take a look at one such menopause supplement that is currently very popular and determine if it is worth purchasing. The product’s website claims that Estrovera is the new gold standard for menopause relief.
How Does It Rate?
- Estrovera is from a reputable manufacturer Metagenics, which offers a wide range of products.
- It has been around for a long time, so there is a high probability that they offer high-quality products.
- This menopause relief supplement is recommendable since scientific data back it.
- Also, the product comes with a money-back guarantee which allows anyone to test if the product is effective for them or not.
- Rhapontic Rhubarb Root extract
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Stearic Acid
- The product could help you ease the symptoms of menopause
- It might be able to reduce pain, anxiety, restlessness, and other commonly associated symptoms
- It could help you get through the episodes of hot flashes
- The ingredients are entirely natural and there are no chemicals
- The product is brought to you by a reliable manufacturer
- Data from scientific testing is not shown
- No money back guarantee is offered
How Does It Work?
Estrovera reduces the severity of menopausal symptoms. The actual details of how it does so are not found on the products. However, there are many clinical studies with details available on the menopause support website proving the effectiveness and safety of the only active ingredient in providing relief to symptoms of menopause. Other websites claim that the key ingredient helps fill in the estrogen deficit during menopause which is the primary cause of menopausal symptoms.
Estrovera Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Rhapontic Rhubarb Root extract
– This is a natural product that is going to provide you with proper support for your menopausal symptoms. A Study from Chinese Medicine has explained the role and efficacy of Rhapontic Rhubarb Root in a befitting way.
– Study suggest this is used for the capsules as it is biodegradable and it is entirely natural
– Vegetable stearic acid is going to enhance your energy levels and it is going to improve your overall health condition. A Study has proved the favorable effects of stearic acid.
– Silica is a well-known ingredient that is going to have very nice overall effects on your hair, nails, and entire body.
– According to study this is something that plays an important role in your muscle contractions and for the enzyme operations
Other ingredients: enteric coating, ammonium hydroxide, oleic acid, croscarmellose sodium, and others of the kind.
Alternatives to Estrovera
Q: What are the Precautions When Using Estrovera?
A: The product is not to be used by women who are currently pregnant or nursing. It is also contra-indicative for women who have or are suspected to have estrogen-dependent cancer.
Q: How Should You Take Estrovera?
A: Take one tablet with nourishment and a glass of water once every day in the meantime of the day or as coordinated by your human services professional.
Q: How Much is Estrovera?
A: Estrovera cost $55 for 30 tablets.
What Do the Reviews Say?
I have been taking this Estrovera herbal remedy for almost a year now and have noticed a significant difference in the frequency of hot flashes, especially at night. It is interesting to note that the hot flashes continue to decrease in frequency – I have had hot flashes for the last 8 years. Now, I have one or two hot flashes at night and there was a time when I literally lost count. ~ Nancy
Estrovera Review – Final Verdict
Estrovera does seem like a reliable menopause relief product that women could take advantage of to handle their symptoms of menopause. This is quite convenient when it comes to it. However, it’s also true that there are quite a few things that you’d have to account for. Right off the bat, the claims are rather challenging.
They don’t seem to be thoroughly supported by the ingredients and the working process of the product. At the same time, the reviews are quite ambiguous – this is also something worth accounting for. The product doesn’t seem to be as reliable as it claims to be and there are better options that you might be able to take advantage of.
Where To Find It?
Estrovera can be purchased through the amazon.com.
Customer Reviews & Ratings4.2 out of 5
Review this Product
Leave a review and share your experience with others.
Write a Review