Menopause is a normal part of every woman’s life. It is a transition that ends the reproductive years of a woman.
After menopause, the woman is no longer fertile or will not be able to get pregnant anymore.
The reason most women dread menopause is that of the menopausal symptoms that can be experienced up to several years.
Table of Contents [Show]
The symptoms begin once the woman approaches her menopausal years, and some symptoms can even be experienced during the post-menopausal stage.
What is Estrovera?
Estrovera is a natural menopause relief supplement.
It claims to have clinically demonstrated to relieve menopausal symptoms like hot flashes, sleep disturbances, irritability, anxiety, mood problems, exhaustion, and vaginal dryness.
The use of natural menopause supplements is currently the most popular because of their safety and effectiveness.
Let’s take a look at one such menopause product that is currently very popular and determine if it is worth purchasing.
The product’s website claims that Estrovera is the new gold standard for menopause relief.
Who is the Manufacturer of Estrovera?
Estrovera is from a reputable manufacturer Metagenics, which offers a wide range of products.
It has been around for a long time, so there is a high probability that they offer high-quality products.
This menopause relief supplement is recommendable since scientific data back it.
Also, the product comes with a money-back guarantee which allows anyone to test if the product is effective for them or not.
How Does Estrovera Work?
Estrovera reduces the severity of menopausal symptoms.
The actual details of how it does so are not found on the products.
However, there are many clinical studies with details available on the menopause supplements website proving the effectiveness and safety of the only active ingredient in providing relief to symptoms of menopause.
Other websites claim that the key ingredient helps fill in the estrogen deficit during menopause that is the primary cause of menopausal symptoms.
Estrovera Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Rhapontic Rhubarb Root extract – This is a natural product which is going to provide you with proper support for your menopausal symptoms. A Study from Chinese Medicine has explained the role and efficacy of Rhapontic Rhubarb Root in a befitting way.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose – This is used for the capsules as it is biodegradable and it is entirely natural
- Stearic Acid – Vegetable stearic acid is going to enhance your energy levels and it is going to improve your overall health condition. A Study has proved the favorable effects of stearic acid.
- Silica – Silica is a well-known ingredient which is going to have very nice overall effects on your hair, nails, and your entire body
- Sodium – This is something that plays an important role your muscle contractions and for the enzyme operations
Other ingredients: enteric coating, ammonium hydroxide, oleic acid, croscarmellose sodium, and others of the kind.
Alternatives to Estrovera
What are the Advantages of Estrovera?
- The product could help you ease the symptoms of menopause
- It might be able to reduce pain, anxiety, restlessness and others commonly associated symptoms
- It could help you get through the episodes of hot flashes
- The ingredients are entirely natural and there are no chemicals
- The product is brought to you by a reliable manufacturer
What are the Disadvantages of Estrovera?
- Available online only
Estrovera Questions and Answers
Q: What are the Precautions When Using Estrovera?
A: The product is not to be used by women who are currently pregnant or nursing.
It is also contra-indicative for women who have or are suspected to have estrogen-dependent cancer.
Q: How Should You Take Estrovera?
A: Take one tablet with nourishment and a glass of water once every day in the meantime of day or as coordinated by your human services professional.
Q: How Much is Estrovera?
A: Estrovera cost $55 for 30 tablets.
Estrovera Review – Final Verdict
Estrovera does seem like a reliable menopause relief product that women could take advantage of to handle their symptoms of menopause.
This is quite convenient when it comes to it.
However, it’s also true that there are quite a few things that you’d have to account for.
Right off the bat, the claims are rather challenging.
They don’t seem to be thoroughly supported by the ingredients and the working process of the product.
At the same time, the reviews are quite ambiguous – this is also something worth accounting for.
The product doesn’t seem to be as reliable as it claims to be and there are better options that you might be able to take advantage of.
‘Estrovera’ can be purchased through their Official Website.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.