What is Estroven Menopause + Weight?
Estroven Menopause + Weight is a natural supplement designed for women who are going through menopause and are experiencing weight gain. This supplement treats the symptoms associated with menopause, which as hot flashes and night sweats. It also includes an ingredient that helps with both weight management and elevation of mood.
Who is the manufacturer of Estroven Menopause + Weight?
This product is manufactured by an organization called i-Health, Inc, which is a global health and wellness company owned by DSM Nutritional Products. The company was founded in 1995 and is located in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Table of Contents [Show]
Their supplements and other health products are sold online and in retail stores all over the United States. The products are soon to be sold internationally.
How does Estroven Menopause + Weight work?
The supplement contains ingredients that mimic estrogen receptors, making your body think there is more estrogen available than in actuality. Research has shown that soy isoflavones are an effective treatment for both menopausal and perimenopausal symptoms.
Other substances actually raise the body’s level of estrogen. With more estrogen available, symptoms like hot flashes and night sweats are much reduced. This supplement also speeds up the metabolism (source).
Estroven Menopause + Weight Ingredients – Are they safe and effective?
This supplement contains 3 primary active ingredients, as well as a number of inactive substances as fillers. They treat the symptoms of menopause and replace lost estrogen with an organic substitute.
The primary active ingredients are:
- Black Cohosh – This plant is native to North America, and it’s a relative of the buttercup. It’s been used historically to treat menopause symptoms, and still is. The plant is most useful for lessening the frequency of hot flashes, night sweats, sleep disturbances, vaginal dryness, and other symptoms. According to the National Institute of Health, there’s a chance that it could change the structure and activity of vaginal and uterine tissues.
- Soy Isoflavones – Soybeans are rich in isoflavones, which are known to reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. Many believe that they are a good treatment for menopause symptoms like hot flashes, but so far, the research has shown only moderate results in this regard.
- Synetrim CQ – It’s from the Cissus quadrangularis plant, which is used for healing in many parts of Asia and Africa. Research shows that it’s very effective in weight management and the treatment of the metabolic syndrome.
What are the Advantages of Estroven Menopause + Weight?
- The product could lessen the frequency of hot flashes.
- It can help you manage your weight during menopause.
- Estroven can reduce the incidence of night sweats.
- It can reduce hunger.
What are the Disadvantages of Estroven Menopause + Weight?
- It contains soy, which is a common allergen.
- The product has an artificial color included in the ingredient list.
- It claims to treat numerous problems with one supplement, which makes the claims seem less credible.
Estroven Menopause + Weight FAQ’s
Q: How should you take Estroven Menopause + Weight?
A: The recommended dosage is one capsule per day, with a full glass of water. Don’t take more than the recommended dosage as it could do you harm.
Q: How much does Estroven Menopause + Weight cost?
A: A one-month supply of this supplement is priced at $16.98 on the official website, which is reduced from $21.25. If you get monthly shipments, you can apparently save up to 20%.
The product is also for sale on other retail websites online, for a similar cost. In addition, they are available at many actual retail shops like Walmart, Costco, and Walgreens. It’s worth looking around to see if you can get the best price.
Q: What is Estroven Menopause + Weight’s return policy?
A: There’s no return policy listen on the official Estrogen website. The product is available from many other retailers, on and offline, and if you purchase from them you are covered by that company’s policy.
Q: Does Estroven Menopause + Weight offer a free trial?
A: No, the manufacturer isn’t offering a free trial for this product, and they don’t give out any free samples of the product.
Estroven Menopause + Weight Review – Conclusion
The reviews for this product were mixed. A good portion of customers was very satisfied with the product and found it helped them both with managing their weight and with the symptoms of menopause, like hot flashes.
However, a sizable number of users complained that the product was either ineffective or gave them side effects like headaches.
Although this is an organic supplement, the ingredients are powerful. There’s a chance that they could interact with other medications, and they may not be medically suitable for everyone. Before you begin taking this supplement, make an appointment with your family physician and get medical approval.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.