Estroprin capsules are an all-natural supplement designed to reduce the following symptoms commonly associated with menopause: hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, memory and concentration, bloating, headaches, irritability, and oily skin. This supplement may also reduce vaginal drying and increase libido for a more satisfying sex life.
How Does Estroprin Work?
Estroprin works by combining effective natural ingredients with vitamins, including B3 and B5. Rather than overload the supplement with several ingredients, including those deemed less effective, the manufacturer claims to focus only on specific herbs that are safer and gentler on the system than those used in Hormone Replacement Therapy.
The ingredients in Estroprin are:
- Chromium: 200 mcg (166% daily value)
- Niacin: 12.5 mg (63% daily value)
- Pantothenic Acid: 25 mg (250% daily value)
Additional ingredients include black cohosh, chasteberry, red clover, red raspberry, licorice, American ginseng, banaba leaf extract, gingko biloba, goats rue, bayberry, capsicum, choline bitartrate, damiana leaves, ginger, grapeseed extract, sage, valerian root, vinpocetine, vanadyl sulphate, gelatin, silicon dioxide, dicalcium phosphate, and magnesium stearate.
- A comprehensive list of ingredients for this product can be found online
- Manufacturer’s dedicated website offers a plethora of information about Estroprin
- Estroprin has been tested and proven to work based on a single-center, prospective, randomized, triple-masked, placebo-controlled, parallel group-design clinical trial
- Several user reviews are available on the website
- Manufacturer’s website offers a buy two 60 capsule bottle, get one bottle free special
- Customers can use PayPal to make payments for product
- Manufactuer ships this product internationally
- There is no precise or general timetable offered for how long it takes until customers see results from this product, though the manufacturer claims that many women experience alleviated symptoms within a few weeks
- Free samples of this product are not offered
- Estroprin does not offer a guarantee
- Estroprin may not be safe to take in conjunction with other medications or supplements
Clinical research and testimonials give consumers a feeling of confidence about this product. Its website offers a free third bottle when two bottles of Estroprin are purchased. The addition of vitamins to this supplement may help boost energy levels.
Where To Find
For more details visit official site estroprin.com
Considering the users reviews for each menopause supplement, along with active ingredients and their effects, we have rated the best products on the market. The deciding factors are: potential to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, potential to provide libido support, potential to promote hormonal balance and quality of ingredients. Here are the best menopause relief supplements on today's market.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."