Estroprin capsules are an all-natural supplement designed to reduce* the following symptoms commonly associated with menopause: hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, memory and concentration, bloating, headaches, irritability, and oily skin. This supplement may also reduce* vaginal drying and increase* libido for a more satisfying sex life.
How Does Estroprin Work?
Estroprin works by combining effective natural ingredients with vitamins, including B3 and B5. Rather than overload the supplement with several ingredients, including those deemed less effective, the manufacturer claims to focus only on specific herbs that are safer and gentler on the system than those used in Hormone Replacement Therapy.
Estroprin Ingredients List
The ingredients in Estroprin are:
- Chromium: 200 mcg (166% daily value)
- Niacin: 12.5 mg (63% daily value)
- Pantothenic Acid: 25 mg (250% daily value)
Additional ingredients include black cohosh, chasteberry, red clover, red raspberry, licorice, American ginseng, banaba leaf extract, gingko biloba, goats rue, bayberry, capsicum, choline bitartrate, damiana leaves, ginger, grapeseed extract, sage, valerian root, vinpocetine, vanadyl sulphate, gelatin, silicon dioxide, dicalcium phosphate, and magnesium stearate.
The Advantages Of Estroprin
- A comprehensive list of ingredients for this product can be found online
- Manufacturer’s dedicated website offers a plethora of information about Estroprin
- Estroprin has been tested and proven to work based on a single-center, prospective, randomized, triple-masked, placebo-controlled, parallel group-design clinical trial
- Several user reviews are available on the website
- Manufacturer’s website offers a buy two 60 capsule bottle, get one bottle free special
- Customers can use PayPal to make payments for product
- Manufactuer ships this product internationally
The Cons Of Estroprin
- There is no precise or general timetable offered for how long it takes until customers see results from this product, though the manufacturer claims that many women experience alleviated symptoms within a few weeks
- Free samples of this product are not offered
- Estroprin does not offer a guarantee
- Estroprin may not be safe to take in conjunction with other medications or supplements
Clinical research and testimonials give consumers a feeling of confidence about this product. Its website offers a free third bottle when two bottles of Estroprin are purchased. The addition of vitamins to this supplement may help boost* energy levels.
Considering the users reviews for each menopause supplement, along with active ingredients and their effects, we have rated the best products on the market. The deciding factors are: potential to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, potential to provide libido support, potential to promote hormonal balance and quality of ingredients. Here are the best menopause relief supplements on today's market.