What is EstroGem?
Estrogem is a dietary supplement for women that is formulated to stimulate the female libido, improving mood, relieving menstrual and menopausal symptoms and also promoting healthy estrogen levels.
The product claims to improve sexual desire using natural ingredients that have been used for ages all over the world. Approved by Health Canada, the supplement seems safe and effective on combating the hormonal issues women face.
The supplement for menopause promotes an increased balance in your chemical system thus helping to offset the swing of menopause and menstrual symptoms.
Who is the Manufacturer of EstroGem?
The product is manufactured by Estrogem which is based in Canada. The company seems to have a lot of confidence in the product and that can be seen by their solid refund policy.
The product is also approved by Health Canada which is stringent on their certifications. Going by, the company has a fully-fledged website with lots of information on the product, order process and where one may request a refund if unhappy with the pill.
The company has also marketed the supplement on many digital platforms where users can easily order and get more information on the product.
How Does EstroGem Work?
Estrogem works in a simple way. The product contains active ingredients that have been used for ages to promote great female health.
It also contains a blend of vitamins and phytonutrients that boost the body’s hormonal levels to the needed levels thus promoting a healthy female equilibrium.
Specially formulated for daily use, the user may benefit from a better sex drive due to hormonal balance. The supplement also works by providing a solid foundation for a happy life by reducing mood swings.
It may also help with less painful menses and a stress-free menopause.
EstroGem Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The product boasts a proprietary blend of ingredients that the company refers to as Libigem which is a registered trademark. The three active ingredients in Estrogem are catuba, damiana and muira puama.
Let’s see what each of the ingredients is about:
- Catuaba – Catuaba is derived from a native tree that is found in the Amazon forest. It is a natural aphrodisiac and mood improver.
- Damiana – Derived from a shrub, Damiana helps with increasing sex drive.
- Muira Puama – Found in Brazil, the natural product is known as ‘potency wood’ because it remedies many female-related problems.
- Ashwaganda – The Indian ginseng helps with mood improvement, revamping one’s sex drive and also alleviating symptoms of menopause.
- Maca Root – This root vegetable is also known as the Peruvian ginseng and it helps with libido, mood and fertility.
- Suma Root – Also known as the Brazilian ginseng, the root helps with hormonal imbalance and menopause.
- Black Cohosh – This is a natural derivative with extensive benefits for the female body. From libido to menopause, black cohosh relieves various female problems.
Other ingredients present in Estrogem include: Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, and Folic Acid.
What are the Advantages of EstroGem?
- The supplement contains active ingredients that may alleviate the symptoms associated with menopause like hot flashes and night sweats.
- Estrogem also contains key ingredients that balance the hormonal levels in the body for a good sex drive
- The supplement may help with mood improvement and aid in an overall energy boost.
- This product may help with combating menstrual symptoms.
What are the Disadvantages of EstroGem?
- While the product makes a range of claims on its effectiveness, it may take a long while for one to realize these benefits. The company advocates that one takes the supplement for a full 3 months to experience the full benefits and effects.
- The supplement may contain a slight odor and an aftertaste.
- Estrogem may help with moodiness but it may also trigger a feeling of sadness and irritability in some women.
- It is not safe to use for those who are on HR therapy.
How Should You Take EstroGem?
Estrogem is meant to be taken 2 capsules once a day with each bottle containing 60 capsules; a complete one month’s supply.
How Much Does EstroGem Cost?
One month’s supply of Estrogem costs $39.95 while the two month’s supply costs $69.95. The three month course goes for $89.95.
What is EstroGem Return Policy?
The company offers a full refund in case one is not satisfied with the product. On top of the complete refund, the company also offers $10 off on any other product of their choosing.
Does EstroGem Offer a Free Trial?
The company is currently offering a free three month’s trial for any volunteer who wishes to give a testimonial on the product. They are also offering free shipping on the products.
EstroGem Review– Final Verdict
Estrogem makes a range of claims regarding its usefulness in promoting sexual health. The product claims to help with libido and mood improvement for a happier life.
It also claims to help with the symptoms of menopause and menses. Further, the supplement purports to help with hormonal balance for everyday wellness.
However, while Estrogem contains active ingredients that may help with all these, it may take a while for one to realize its full benefits.
The company recommends three months of usage to see changes. The supplement also contains an unpleasant taste and odor that may make it hard to swallow.
It is also not recommended for people on HR therapy. There are other best rated menopause supplements that offer similar benefits so you may choose any other if this does not work for you.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.