This is a feminine product which is going to provide you with a lot of different benefits for your menopause period.
The product is specifically intended to help you balance your hormones and to alleviate symptoms associated with this condition.
What is Equate Estroblend?
Equate Estroblend is a feminine product which is going to improve the health condition and help you battle the unwanted issues associated with menopause.
In other words, you can rely on it to provide you with proper blood circulation as well as to alleviate the discomfort associated with hot flashes and irritability.
The product is made with natural ingredients and it contains absolutely no harmful chemicals. It is quite appropriate for usage – this is something that has to be taken into account. Let’s see if all these claims are even true.
Who is the Manufacturer of Equate Estroblend?
The product is made a company called Equate. There is no official website but it is a well-known name in the field of feminine hormonal products.
It is a reliable company with serious experience in the field which is always quite reassuring.
You Can Also See – EstroLibrium Reviews
How Does Equate Estroblend Work?
The product is quite convenient and it’s working process is what’s responsible for it. The product contains natural ingredients which will interact with your body in the most beneficial way possible.
It is going to help you against cramps and provide isoflavones. They are going to imitate the functioning of estrogen and prevent certain harmful effects associated with your menopause.
Equate Estroblend Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The ingredients include:
- Black Cohosh – This is also referred to as black snakeroot or even as bugbane. It is a medicinal root extract which is used in almost every single product which is supposed to help you alleviate the symptoms of menopause and PMS.
- Folic Acid – this is something entirely natural and it is very important for your overall menstrual symptoms – it could help you alleviate them
- Vitamin E – this is a well-known antioxidant which will help you fight off the damage caused by free radicals
- Calcium – it is a necessary mineral which is going to strengthen your overall bone structure and help you feel better
- Thiamin – this is known for being able to lessen the symptoms of menopause
- Riboflavin – the product is quite convenient and it is used in a lot of different solutions of the kind for its powerful symptom-relieving capabilities.
What are the Advantages of Equate Estroblend?
- The product may alleviate the symptoms of menopause
- It could may you reduce the hot flashes and the associated discomfort
- The product is made of ingredients which are prominent and particularly reliable
- The product could enhance your hormonal balance
- There are no side effects to be concerned with
What are the Disadvantages of Equate Estroblend?
- The product doesn’t seem to have received an official FDA validation
- The product might have fairly exaggerated overall claims
- The ingredients don’t seem as reliable as they should be.
How Should You take Equate Estroblend?
The only way to ensure that you will receive the benefits (as it is promised by the manufacturer) is if you follow the instructions which are provided. Of course, you ought to keep your own condition in mind as well.
How much is Equate Estroblend?
The product retails for $10.98.
Equate Estroblend Review – Final Verdict
All in all, the product seems like something that could enhance your overall capability of handling the unpleasant symptoms of menopause. It is a condition that all women go through and it is important to handle it in the best possible way.
The product seems to contain active ingredients which are capable of improving your symptoms. Of course, when it comes to taking a supplement which is designated to have an impact on your hormonal balance, it might be a better idea to ensure that you receive the opinion of a professional.
Prior to making any rash decisions, it is advisable to go ahead and set up a visit with your doctor so that you can get his approval. Also, there are quite a lot of options out on the market like EstroMend and Estroplus so you might want to spend more time looking for the best one.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.