Women have been looking for the perfect remedy for menopause. Yes, we all know it. We’ve heard it from everyone who has gone through the difficult menopausal stages. The hot flashes, listlessness, night sweats, and irritability seem to come with the territory. It’s difficult enough that women have to deal with PMS and childbirth, and just when they thought the difficult part was over, then comes this.
Table of Contents [Show]
What is Amberen?
If you want something that works, then say goodbye to menopause with Amberen. Sometimes called Amberen, the two names refer to one brand of medicine. It supplies your body with the nutrients and vitamins it needs so that you stay comfortable even when aging strikes.
This menopause product doesn’t need a prescription. In fact, you can simply get it from online stores and its official website. This will be your ally during your twilight years. In fact, you can feel young and vibrant again as long as you take the medicines as directed.
Amberen Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Amberen is the only company that makes use of technology that creates smart molecules. Each tablet contains the following vital ingredients:
- Ammonium Succinate – It can penetrate biological membranes quickly. This component allows your body to adjust to oxygen deficiency, especially during physical activities. Hence, this helps you control stress and anxiety.
- Calcium Disuccinate – Helps in the formation of bone tissue.
- Monosodium L-Glutamate – Stabilizes energy.
- Glycine – An amino acid that helps control mood swings.
- Magnesium Disuccinate Hydrate – Essential for cardiovascular strength.
- Zinc Difumarate Hydrate – Plays a crucial role in energy metabolism.
- Vitamin E – A natural antioxidant essential in cell function.
What are the Advantages of Amberen?
As reported by experts and customers, here are some of the good things they have to say about Amberen:
- It’s made from natural ingredients.
- You feel the wonderful effects within 3 to 4 weeks.
- It’s backed by a variety of clinical studies.
- It’s made with years of research from experts who understand what women need during menopause.
- Has been known to alleviate hot flashes and night sweats.
- Has an official website.
- Those who want to try it can avail of the trial bottle.
- Recommended by doctors.
- Comes with a self-assessment guide, so you’ll know how many pills to take each day.
What are the Disadvantages of Amberen?
As with the different brands of health supplements, some agree that the following are the drawbacks of Amberen:
- It doesn’t contain black cohosh, which is known to stave off effectively the difficult symptoms of menopause.
- Contains monosodium L-glutamate (or MSG), which may be found in some foods, but causes mild allergic reaction for some people.
- Has done studies on animals.
- Is not recommended for women with cancer or for those who suffer from goiter problems.
Clinical Trials Information
Unlike some menopause supplements that are made without mention of clinical tests and trials, Amberen is 100% tested and recommended by reputable physicians.
In fact, it’s gone through intensive research before it was released into the market. The experts behind its developments also made sure that while some may experience minor side effects, there are no reported serious complaints about the components used.
Is Amberen Actually Effective?
In a word, yes. This menopause supplement is effective, as evidenced by the clinical studies performed. This was firmly established curing its double-blind placebo studies and two-year observational study.
If you’re thinking about trying out Amberen, experts suggest that you take 2 to 4 capsules daily.
How Does Amberen Best Perform?
Amberen works by using natural ingredients that help your body cope with the hormonal changes. The moment you take the capsules, your brain’s hypothalamus region gets the signal to communicate with your hormones. If you’re dealing with the difficult effects of menopause, you’ll definitely feel the difference the moment you take this brand of supplement.
Amberen Review – Final Verdict
If you do suffer from a few health problems, then it’s best first to talk to your physician before taking Amberen. Otherwise, this medicine is definitely worth a shot. After all, this is one of the few supplements available that’s backed by several clinical trials and years of research.
More importantly, many doctors do highly recommend this brand of menopause supplement. You can read on the website because it contains all the details you need in order to understand how the medicine works for you and how it’s able to help your body cope during this difficult time.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."