Sex is highly important for a successful relationship. Although low female libido is widely talked about and you can see numerous discussions, tips, and advice offered to improve it, weakened sexual performance in men is largely overlooked. The truth is men’s libido and sexual performance with it can decrease as they age (or even before). With weak sexual performance, the relationship itself can suffer as well. Your girlfriend or wife gets annoyed and thinks you’re just not that into her. Luckily, 5Ps you need to know can change everything. This article will offer some tips and tricks bearing in mind 5Ps rule-
One of the best things you can do to improve your sex life and sex performance is by pre-planning or scheduling sex. Most people usually assume that pre-planning kills romance, but that isn’t entirely correct. In fact, scheduling sex can be extremely beneficial for your relationship and marriage, particularly if both partners have different sex drives (and they usually do).
You should communicate openly with your wife and suggest the idea of scheduling sex. Here, you have the option to determine the number of times you’ll have the intercourse per week. Why this is important? Regular sex improves your sexual performance. It’s simple, the more sex you have, the better you are.
Men usually underestimate the power of passion, but it’s essential for every relationship and of great significance for your performance as well. Here are some tips that can help you become more passionate:
- Pursuit – Men and women have different points of view when it comes to pursuit. To men, pursuit means feeling wanted or desired sexually. For women, it’s on a more emotional level, caring for them, being romantic, etc. That’s why you should never think what works for you will also work for your partner. Let her know you really want her.
- Playfulness – when was the last time you and your girlfriend or wife did something fun together? Believe it or not, doing things together can strengthen your relationship, improve your sex life, and you’ll perform better as well.
- Pleasure – Passion and pleasure go hand in hand. You should make sure that physical intimacy is a priority in your relationship. Furthermore, you should make sure that both you and your partner are satisfied with the level of physical intimacy and sex life. To determine the “level of satisfaction” you should have a conversation with your partner and see what she wants, expects, likes or dislikes so you know what to improve, etc.
You May Also Like – Top 11 Places Women Want to Be Touched
Men usually lack patience. We want everything and we want it now. However, when it comes to your sexual performance, you should have an abundance of patience. Why? It’s because things can’t improve overnight. Patience is a virtue, and sex is no exception from this rule.
For example, most men become frustrated because their girlfriend or wife doesn’t orgasm and they assume it’s because she doesn’t enjoy sex or finds them unattractive. Before you start thinking you’re the problem here, you should bear in mind that women and men get aroused differently. While men can get aroused quite fast, women need time.
Just because she doesn’t get aroused quickly, it doesn’t mean she doesn’t enjoy having sex with you. The key here is to be patient and spend some time on pleasuring your partner so she gets aroused as well. You can do this in a number of ways, but longer foreplay is the best.
You should never continue doing your thing without caring whether your partner will orgasm or not. Patience also builds anticipation and excitement both of which can only improve your performance.
Protection is an important aspect of your sex life and is important for your sex performance as well. If you’re single and have multiple sex partners, you have to bear protection in mind. Getting infected with various sexually transmitted diseases can have a significant impact on your overall health as well, not just sexual performance. Here are some tips to protect yourself:
- Bring your own condoms, don’t expect a girl will have them in her purse or nightstand for “just in case” situations
- Consider protection as part of sex, instead of mere interruption
- Don’t assume the girl should be responsible for protection and expect her to take birth control pills without you making effort as well
- Avoid having unprotected sex with multiple partners, particularly one-night-stands
- Don’t use “it doesn’t feel the same” excuse to avoid using condoms.
To ensure optimal sexual performance you have to be persistent. When decreased sex performance is improved, most men usually go back to the old ways which can only lead to the same result again.
Persistence goes together with patience and it’s impossible to implement one without the other. To have a healthy and happy sex life, it’s important to have patience during and before sex, as well as to be persistent with all steps mentioned above.
Below, you can see some tips that will help you become persistent:
- Identify what you want and need from your partner sexually and what you want to improve in your own sexual performance
- Determine your motivation i.e. WHY you want to become better, perform better, etc. When you know the reason for your motivation it will help you become more persistent.
- Identify all ways you can get what you want or achieve what you want sexually i.e. foreplay, pre-planning, etc.
- Keep a positive attitude.
Other things to consider to improve sexual performance
Ben Jones from Lifetime Health and Fitness explains that exercises that improve flexibility, boost stamina and develop a solid core allow you to coordinate flexion and extension of spine and hips using erector muscles, abdominals, hip flexors and glutes, which is highly important for sexual performance.
Here are some exercises you can do:
- Swiss ball press up
- Kegel Exercise
- Lower-back lie-down
- Hinge bow
- Hip flexor lunge
- Lying gluteal bridge
- Sock slide
- Crossover stretch
- Kneeling leg crossover.
Take care of your heart
Taking care of your heart is highly important for sexual performance. Why? It’s because your penis and blood pressure go hand in hand. Your brain sends signals to the penis. Then, the vessels become enlarged with blood and heart is the muscle that pumps it, of course. If you’re dealing with blood pressure issues you might find it difficult to maintain an erection or you might not be even able to reach full erection.
Therefore, one of the most important 5 Ps aspects is ensuring optimal heart health.
Some men avoid masturbating too much to keep “everything” for sex with girlfriend or wife. Wrong! Masturbation can only improve your sexual performance and prevent it from weakening.
When masturbating, you practice reaching full erection and maintaining it. The more you practice, the better and harder it will get. However, you should also consider how you masturbate. Instead of rushing and trying to “get over with it” as soon as possible, you should take your time, enjoy it, and make it last.
Eat right foods
It’s not only about avoiding to eat unhealthy foods; it’s also about knowing what foods to add to your diet if you don’t eat them already. Your eating habits have a big impact on your sexual performance. To avoid experiencing performance issues, you should make sure your diet also includes:
- Avocados – Are rich in vitamins, particularly Vitamin B6 which improves release of sex hormones in men. Furthermore, avocados contain folic acid which improves metabolism of proteins thus increasing energy levels.
- Almonds – Are a good source of Omega 3 fatty acids which not only improve your overall health but boost testosterone levels. The best way to eat almonds is by taking them raw without salt. You can also mix them with salads.
- Garlic – Garlic increases blood flow to the male sexual organs by dilating blood vessels thus improving your performance and stamina.
- Dark chocolate – Dark chocolate one of the richest sources of antioxidants, it has 15 times higher level of antioxidants than blueberries. Furthermore, dark chocolate is also known for enhancing the senses of love, passion, and excitement.
Other foods to eat in order to retain optimal sexual performance are:
- Pumpkin seeds
- Ditch bad habits
If you want to be able to satisfy your significant other all the time, then you should definitely ditch your bad habits such as smoking or drinking. Men usually drink to encourage themselves when approaching a girl or even before sex. But, that’s a big mistake.
Drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes can even prevent you from having an erection. Excessive consumption of alcohol or smoking too much can significantly damage your sexual performance, and that’s not something you want.
Having a glass of red wine can improve blood circulation which is beneficial for sexual performance, but having too much can have the opposite effects. Stimulants such as excessive alcohol intake or smoking can narrow the blood vessels, destroy sex performance, and even lead to impotence.
If you can promise yourself a glass of wine is all that you’re going to take, it’s fine. But if you know you’re going to take another glass after and yet another, it’s best to avoid it altogether.
To have a great sex life and a healthy relationship, every man should bear 5 Ps in mind. Your lifestyle plays an important role in your performance. Exercising, eating healthy foods, ditching bad habits, all fit into these 5P’s rule. Try out tips and tricks from this article and you’ll realize your performance and sex life changed significantly.