What is Virectin?
Table of Contents [Hide]
- What is Virectin?
- What are the Key Ingredients in Virectin?
- How Does Virectin Work?
- What are the Advantages of Virectin?
- What are the Disadvantages of Virectin?
- To Understand How Virectin Works, Please See The Video Below
- Recommended Dosage
- How Much is Virectin?
- How Long Before Effects Are Seen?
- Virectin Review – Final Verdict
- Where To Buy Virectin?
What are the Key Ingredients in Virectin?
The Virectin formula consists of many standard, commonly-used male enhancement ingredients but whereas other brands will normally only use a few of the key substances, Virectin includes a sizeable number.
Additionally, Virectin’s formula stands out from the competitors’ brands due to their high quality and levels of potency.
There are sixteen natural key ingredients in the formula, all substances that are vital for improving* male sexual performance, energy, and stamina.
- Some of the most important are Prosexual Nutrients, amino acids that are an important part of the blood vessel dilation process. In turn, dilated vessels allow more blood to fill the penis, supporting the ease of the erection.
- Caltrops is another vital, natural substance that supports male hormonal levels in the body, further strengthening endurance during sexual activity.
- Niacin, Selenium and Ashwagandha Root combine to positively affect sperm production, supporting the volume which not only makes for a more powerful orgasm but may also improve* fertility.
- AvenaSativa, commonly known as Wild Oats and HerbaEpimedium both act as sexual desire agents, desire being another aspect of male sexuality which declines with age, while Tongkat Ali supports sexual energy and can even help treat* other mild sexual problems.
- The use of Maca Root powder, often hailed as a ‘superfood’, not only helps sexual desire but, because it contains essential antioxidants, also improves* overall health.
- The mineral Zinc has been scientifically proven to support general health while Fenugreek Seed helps regulate hormonal balance.
- Saw Palmetto also has this ability, but, even more, important to some men, has the added benefit of also supporting the prostate.
- CniddiumMonnieri, Damiana Leaf and MucunaPruriens all work on improving* the blood flow to the genital region which may create a stronger erection.
The Official Website listed all the natural ingredients, many of these ingredients have been independently clinically tested and performed well in consumer trials.
How Does Virectin Work?
What makes Virectin one of the most interesting male supplements on the market is the fact that it works on several aspects of male sexual function, allowing it to have multiple benefits. These include:
- Increasing* blood flow to the penis
- Ensuring* sex hormone levels are at their peak
- Increasing* libido and sexual stamina
- Increasing* sexual energy for prolonged sexual activity
To Understand How Virectin Works, Please See The Video Below
What are the Advantages of Virectin?
- Improves* virtually every area of male sexual health; improves* blood flow for firmer erections, increases* hormone levels and libido, increases* ejaculate volume and sperm count for added virility
- Contains all natural ingredients
- Extremely low risk of side effects
- Ingredient list is disclosed
- Delivers short term and long term effects
- Offers a 60-day money back guarantee
- Secure, discrete online ordering
- Customer testimonials are provided
- Does not include Yohimbe
- Uses independently tested ingredients
What are the Disadvantages of Virectin?
- Virectin is only sold via the Official Website, not in retail stores
The official website recommends taking 3 pills daily, on an empty stomach.
How Much is Virectin?
Currently, a single bottle of 90 count costs $44.95, with purchase of multiple bottles reducing* the price per bottle significantly. Click here to read more information about Virectin.
How Long Before Effects Are Seen?
Most consumers should feel some effect after the first dose since certain ingredients are capable of working immediately. However, these types of products usually show full results over the course of a few weeks.
Virectin Review – Final Verdict
With hundreds of male enhancement supplements currently on the market, choosing the correct one can be a difficult task. Virectin is a reasonably priced product that does contain a number of independently tested, natural ingredients that have been known to have a positive effect on male sexual performance.
The fact that is omitted Yohimbe from the formula is a good sign, as this ingredient does pose some risk for certain users, particularly those taking other medications.
It would be helpful to know the amounts of the ingredients in order to properly judge the formula potency or, in the absence of this, see actual results from clinical tests.
Where To Buy Virectin?
Best Deals and Pricing Available at Virectin.com
Discount Code REV10 gets you 10% OFF your order at Virectin.com
The Official Website is also offering FREE! Vibrating Pulsating Penis Ring and Bonus! Free E-book (Putting A Boost* Back Into The Bedroom) with every purchase of Virectin.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”