Many men experience the problem of not performing as well as they would like to in the bedroom. While it is not an uncommon problem, many men don’t know where to turn or how to properly treat these issues. You should know that there are many methods of dealing with erectile dysfunction and its many symptoms.
For example, there are natural male enhancement supplements that are on the market. These supplements are simple pills that you would take much like a daily multi-vitamin. If you think male enhancement supplements may be right for you take a look at this product profile.
What is Viantis?
Viantis is one such male enhancement supplement that claims to be all natural and to provide the user with a range of positive benefits. It is a capsule and is to be taken orally as directed by the manufacturer. Many male enhancement supplements like Viantis work by increasing the level of testosterone in the male body and low testosterone is directly linked to poor performance in the bedroom and other symptoms that afflict men.
Boosting testosterone can provide some benefit both in the bedroom and outside of it. For example, higher testosterone has been linked to greater muscle generation which means that it can help you tack on muscle mass. Healthy levels of testosterone have also been related to elevated mood and clarity of the mind. This can mean that your cognitive functions may also be improved by elevating your testosterone levels.
Who is the Manufacturer of Viantis?
The manufacturer of this product is named after the product itself, Viantis. The company does not seem to make any other types of products and focuses on the specific field of male enhancement supplements. The company is touted as one that backs their products with scientific research.
How Does Viantis Work?
Viantis works by helping you get in the mood for sexual intercourse at a moment’s notice. It is the ingredients contained in Viantis that could make it possible to overcome erectile dysfunction and the general dip in testosterone that you may be experiencing. Viantis is said to work naturally.
Viantis Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective
All of the available listed ingredients in Viantis are natural. Most of them are plant and root extracts. All of the ingredients are included for the purposes of promoting overall health in the male body and of course, boosting testosterone and libido.
- Nettle Extract – This plant extract is said to have positive effects on the prostate, helping to keep it healthy.
- Boron Extract – Boron has benefits like antioxidant effects and it can help with the production of essential hormones.
- Orchic Substance – This is an ingredient that is stated to help raise testosterone levels in men.
- Tongkat Ali Extract – This extract is believed to have many benefits that include natural mood elevation which can relieve chronic stress. Stress is a factor in diminishing libido among men.
- Horny Gat Weed Extract – This is a substance that has been used in Eastern medicine for a long time because of its supposed aphrodisiac qualities.
What are the Advantages of Viantis?
- It may increase the volume of semen produced during ejaculation.
- There is a possibility that it will increase the amount of blood that flows to your penile area.
- The ingredients contained in Viantis may be able to elevate your mood and fight stress.
- This product may be able to boost your testosterone and provide benefits like more energy and better mental focus.
What are the Disadvantages of Viantis?
- In order for this prduct to work the way it is advertised you may have to work to maintain a regular exercise regimen and a healthy diet.
- This particular supplement contains ingredients which could have adverse reactions with your body.
- It may produce erections that last for an uncomfortable amount of time.
- This product may not live up to all the claims made by the manufacturer.
How Should You Take Viantis?
You are not to exceed more than 6 Viantis capsules in a single day. The recommended use is to take two pills a day, one with breakfast and one with dinner.
How Much Does Viantis Cost?
Unfortunately we could not find any pricing information for Viantis but some sites claim that it will be shipped to the address you provide the manufacturer.
What is Viantis’s Return Policy?
Unfortunately, we could not find any information regarding any return policy for Viantis.
Does Viantis Offer a Free Trial?
There does not seem to be a free trial but when you click on the banners of their website you are taken to a page that does offer a free trial but not of Viantis.
Viantis Review – Final Verdict
According to the provided information, Viantis could possibly boost your testosterone which may lead to a more active sex life. It may also be able to help you perform better in bed and give you better blood circulation and focus.
The downside is that some of the ingredients may do you some harm. There is also the possibility that it may not be an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction. Furthermore it doesn’t have some ingredients that more widely-used male enhancement products have. We encourage you to take a look at more male enhancement products.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find “the right one.” Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."