What is UroGenX?
UroGenX is a male enhancement product that zeros in on your sex life. It is marketed to men who have been struggling in the bedroom as of late with issues related to erectile dysfunction and the like.
UroGenX is claimed to be able to give you more staying power in the bedroom and to enhance the quality and length of your erections. In this sense, it is a sexual enhancement supplement.
It should be noted of course that this product is for men only. UroGenX is an oral supplement and is intended to provide you with certain nutrients that you may not be getting through your normal diet and it is not intended to replace any medications you may already be on.
Who is the Manufacturer of UroGenX?
The makers of UroGenX are a company called UroGenX. They are a company that operates out of Augusta, Georgia.
They show much confidence in their product as they make the boasts that it will trigger bigger erections, boost sexual energy, stop premature ejaculation, and up your sexual confidence.
The makers continue to say that UroGenX was scientifically developed and that it employs a maximum strength formula that will benefit most men.
How Does UroGenX Work?
We are told that UroGenX uses an extended release technology that not only works fast but also yields sustained results. Furthermore the company page says that the natural ingredients are what make the product safe.
UroGenX goes to work on your blood increasing the flow to your extremities. This may result in more control over erections and erections that last longer. More blood flow may even mean larger erections. This male enhancement supplement is said to work in a natural way to increase stamina.
UroGenX Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
We are in fact told that the formula used to create UroGenX is an all natural one and the ingredients that the company has listed appear to be natural extracts. Please refer to the following list of active components included in UroGenX:
- Bioperine – Bioperine is an extract of the black pepper fruit and works by enhancing the amount of nutrients your body can absorb.
- Epimedium Leaf Extract – Also known as horny goat weed, this ingredient is used often in Chinese medicine for treating various conditions including erectile dysfunction.
- L-Arginine – L-arginine is an amino acid that turns to nitric oxide in the blood, then it dilates the blood vessels to achieve a freer flow of blood to the extremities.
- Saw Palmetto – Saw palmetto is believed to reduce benign prostate hyperplasia and to support urinary tract health which can have an effect on sexual function.
- Asian Red Ginseng – Sometimes called Panax Ginseng, this herb is said to act as a natural aphrodisiac and provide more physical energy.
What are the Advantages of UroGenX?
- One benefit of this product is that it might help to increase blood flow to extremities.
- This product is also said to boost testosterone to an optimal level.
- You may also experience a boost of physical energy and stamina by taking UroGenX.
- UroGenX may result in erections that are larger.
What are the Disadvantages of UroGenX?
- We are not told how much of each ingredient is actually used in UroGenX.
- Scientific studies have shown that saw palmetto is no more effective than placebo for treating prostate enlargement and urinary tract issues.
- This product does not include certain ingredients that are crucial for testosterone production.
- The effects of this product may be too intense and unsafe for men who are not healthy enough for sexual activity.
How Should You take UroGenX?
Unfortunately there are no directions given on the UroGenX website. But it is a capsule so we can safely assume that you are to take them orally, perhaps with a meal.
How Much Does UroGenX Cost?
Purchasing a 30 day supply for $4.95 enrolls you in an auto-ship program wherein you will be sent a new bottle every month for $99.99.
What is UroGenX’s Return Policy?
You must cancel your subscription within 14 days of purchase to avoid the $99.99 charge. After 30 days, you can still cancel the subscription at any time.
Does UroGenX Offer a Free Trial?
Not really. The site does say that you can get a trial bottle but it will cost the price of shipping which is $4.95 and you have to cancel it before 14 days to avoid further charges.
UroGenX Review – Final Verdict
UroGenX is a supplement that is supposed to have a direct effect on your erections. Knowing this, UroGenX may help to provide more control over ejaculation and it has the benefit of being a natural supplement.
UroGenX may also boost the amount of blood that reaches your extremities while at the same time, providing more stamina and energy.
What you should also keep in mind is that saw palmetto has not been observed to be any more effective than a placebo to benefit prostate and urinary tract health. We are also not told how much of each ingredient is in the formula.
The product also lacks certain ingredients that can be beneficial to testosterone production and it may not be as useful for treating erectile dysfunction as prescription strength medications.
We recommend taking a look at other male enhancement products before choosing UroGenX.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find “the right one.” Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Read about The Top Rated Male Enhancement Supplements of the Year 2019. Click Here
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."