Men who suffer from erectile dysfunction can take comfort in the fact that help is readily available. You can opt for prescription drugs or you can go for supplements that don’t need a doctor’s permit. The choice is really yours to make, but remember, there are always risks involved, especially if these medicines don’t come with an FDA stamp of approval.
Natural supplements may be readily for you, but how do you know if these are safe and effective? This is when research comes in handy. You can always look for a brand that’s backed by hundreds of positive testimonials. See what customers and experts have to say about it. Now, let’s take a closer look at one brand in particular named Triverex.
What Does Triverex Do?
Triverex is one of the hundreds of male enhancement supplements out in the market. What makes this different from many is the fact that it doesn’t contain Yohimbe. If you were to look at studies and debates about this certain component, you’ll see that it’s actually quite controversial, as some health experts believe that this isn’t healthy for men.
Triverex is manufactured and distributed by Vendor Services, LLC. The official website further states that this medicine can do the following for you:
- Gets you aroused within minutes of taking it
- Supports blood flow to the penis
- Allows you to get harder and firmer erections
- Supports stamina and promotes energy
Triverex is made from the following ingredients:
- Korean Red Ginseng – Improves erectile function
- Epimedium – A known aphrodisiac
- Maca Root – Enhances blood flow to the penis
- L-Citrulline – An aphrodisiac that’s also known to improve erectile function
Other notable ingredients are eurycoma longifolia and velvet bean. However, no descriptions have been elaborated on these two components. Upon further research, experts say that the former is known for its ability to enhance virility while the latter is an aphrodisiac that also improves wellbeing.
- Provides a 60-day money-back guarantee
- Is made from natural ingrdients
- Can be taken any time of the day
- All ingredients used are enumerated
- Has an introductory offer
- Said to be created by a doctor
- Supplement needs to be taken continuously to enjoy full results
- Is not safe with alcohol
- Manufacturer doesn’t provide details on when effects are felt
- No featured testimonials
- Amount for each ingredient used isn’t shown
- No clinical studies
Triverex Side Effects
While the official website states that Triverex is safe for everyone, some studies show that certain components may not work for those who suffer from health problems. Here are some of the findings presented:
- L-Citrulline – Decreases blood pressure
- Velvet bean – Decreases blood sugar
- Ginseng – Interferes with prednisone or insulin
- Korean Ginseng – Not recommended for those with cancer
Triverex Safety Warnings
Because Triverex does contain potentially dangerous ingredients and clinical studies performed aren’t elaborated, then it’s best that you talk to your physician before purchasing this male enhancement supplement.
Is Triverex Any Good?
Dr. Moyad is the doctor behind the male supplement. The fact that he’s actually certified holds water. However, this shouldn’t be your only basis for the medicine. Other sites have rated this low and have further explained how certain components used are actually detrimental for your health. Should you consider buying this brand, then you definitely have to speak to your doctor first so you can have your health monitored properly.
Below you will find the most effective male enhancement products being sold today. The ranking is based on crucial factors including active ingredients, benefits offered, affordability and how fast the effects are. Of course, we carefully researched the science behind each product making sure that it is clinically proven to be effective and safe. Ultimately, we were able to determine the overall value of each male enhancement product allowing us to rank them.