What is Max Hard Pills?
Max Hard Pills, manufactured by M.D. Science, promises all the usual things when it comes to male enhancement supplements: increased stamina, improved sexual performance and a mildly implied assurance of better erections.
Of course, whether Max Hard does deliver or not is still to be seen.
Max Hard is all about boosting your sexual prowess. With its repertoire of all-natural ingredients, Max Hard promises to increase your libido, sexual endurance, and overall pleasure.
It also promises to help improve penile erection length, size, and girth.
Table of Contents [Show]
Max Hard Pills Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The bad news is that Max Hard doesn’t have an official website.
This brings credibility down a bit because an official site is an essential base where potential buyers can read more about the product, possibly read about other users’ testimonials and contact the manufacturers.
The good news is that Max Hard does include an ingredient list in their packaging, though it is somewhat disappointing that the ingredients are pooled together into a 1640 mg Proprietary Blend.
Among the ingredients noteworthy to mention are the following:
- Yohimbe – An extract derived from an African tree bark, Yohimbe is a widely recognized and powerful aphrodisiac mainly used to produce and maintain strong, hard and long lasting erections. Used at the right doses in conjunction with L-arginine, positive results are almost a given. A study conducted in PubMed stats that yohimbine is superior in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
- L-arginine-hydrochloride – A staple in many male enhancement supplements, L-arginine is an amino acid essential in the production of the vasodilator nitric oxide. Vasodilators relax the body’s blood vessels to promote increased blood flow which, when directed to the penis, improves penile erection length, size and hardness. According to Mayo Clinic, it might improve sexual function in men with erectile dysfunction due to a physical cause.
- Tribulus Terrestris – Another herbal extract and another commonly used aphrodisiac in male supplements. It is often added for its testosterone boosting properties, essential in male sex organ health and performance. However, study, analyzed Tribulus Terrestris as ineffective for humans but may increase testosterone in some animals.
What are the Advantages of Max Hard Pills?
- Made of natural ingredients
- The combination of yohimbe and L-arginine has been proven by many users to bring positive results
- Works quickly for some users
What are the Disadvantages of Max Hard Pills?
- life threatening side effects have been associate with the use of yohimbe
- No clinical trials provided
- Might not be suitable for those looking for longer lasting benefits
You Can Also Read – Ageless Male Reviews
Max Hard Pills Questions and Answers
Q: What are the Precautions for Max Hard Pills?
A: As with most male enhancement pills, it is advisable to consult a doctor prior to trying Max Hard, as some people may be advised not to take male enhancement supplements. These usually include people with a history of heart disease, under blood pressure medication or blood thinners. Those with a history of allergic reactions are also advised to be cautious when taking Max Hard as some ingredients are associated with allergic reactions.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
This is especially applicable to products with Yohimbe, including Max Hard. Yohimbe has been reported by many users to cause untoward, often alarming, side effects such as dizziness, nausea, vomiting, chest pains, and heart palpitations. If you do experience these symptoms while taking Max Hard, stop taking the medication immediately and inform your doctor.
Q: What is the Dosage for Max Hard Pills?
A: Take one tablet 30 to 45 minutes prior to sexual activity, although another may be taken if desired. For safety, always stick to one tablet first and monitor your body’s reaction accordingly. Take with a full glass of water and preferably with a full stomach.
Q: What is the cost of Max Hard Pills?
A: You can buy Max Hard pills from the different merchandise sites available. Most sites sell Max Hard pills at around $5 per pack of two tablets and a bottle of 30 tablets for around $39.99, which is a bit more affordable compared to other brands.
Max Hard Pills Review – Final Verdict
There’s no doubt that the ingredients used in Max Hard can deliver the promised results, but it also puts into question if the side effects are worth the gains.
While so far user testimonials have not expressed experiencing any forms of side effects, the fact that Yohimbe has been proven to cause adverse reactions that may actually be life-threatening is still a major concern.
Ultimately, buyers are advised not to use this because we believe that a quick libido boost isn’t worth your life and that there are better options that won’t entail you to risk that much.
With countless male performance enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male performance enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male performance enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned Male Enhancement Products based on the available research: