What is LNG Active?
LNG Active is a male enhancement supplement that claims to contain ingredients that may improve one’s libido and increase power and sex drive, while also increasing penis size and ejaculation quantity.
Sexual performance and stamina naturally decrease in men with age, due to low testosterone and other health factors, and the Studies show men may encounter these signs and indications as testosterone begins to reduce.
As men get older the testosterone level decreses, around one percent after age 30 to 40. The common problem in men as they get older is the loss of testosterone which may lead to their sex performance, testicle size and erections. There is another problem that can occur such as possible hair loss, reduced bone mass, and reduction of semen.
Table of Contents [Show]
Who is the Manufacturer of LNG Active?
The LNG active product does not have any official website so it is difficult to find the manufacturer of this product.
How Does LNG Active Work?
The company behind this product claims that this product may boost sex drive and one’s libido, produce more sexual staying power and stamina, while probably improving the size and girth while declining sexual dysfunction.
LNG Active contains many of the same ingredients found in other male supplements listed in other products that could increase sex Performance.
For example, the use of saw palmetto extract could promote the generation of testosterone in the body, while both Sarsaparilla and Boron have been found in medical journals to act as a sexual stimulant and impact testosterone in the body. Through the use of these ingredients, this product claims to manage the overall issues of low testosterone by increasing testosterone levels.
There are many signs in which a man may be dealing to maintain an erection: depression and reduced self-esteem, declining muscle mass and increased body fat, and a lower sex drive and trouble getting and maintaining erections.
LNG Active Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The following ingredients were found to be listed on the supplement facts of this product:
- Epimedium Extract – Epimedium is an ingredient that might also play a role in managing erectile dysfunction and is identified in many different male enhancement supplements due to its possible aphrodisiac abilities and possible increase of sexual endurance and orgasms.
- Eurycoma Longifolia Extract – A component from a tall, slender evergreen shrub that may help achieve strong erections and improve testosterone levels and sexual desire in men.
- Saw Palmetto Extract – It is used to control hormonal activity and testosterone.
- Bovine Orchic Substance – An extract made from cattle testicles that is used in medicine and used by men to maintain healthy testicular function.
- Wild Yam Root Extract – A plant that may help with energy levels, while also possibly increasing one’s sex drive.
- Sarsaparilla Root Extract – Sarsaparilla is listed as one of the Asian herbals that may serve as sexual stimulant and turn-on sexual desire and is used by many people for sexual benefits.
- Nettle Root Extract – It can also be known as “stinging nettle” but there is not enough proof to determine its effectiveness in increasing sexual dysfunction. It has been found to help with urination problems related to an expanded prostate.
- Boron Amino Acid Chelate – A recent study found that boron has been found to greatly impact the body’s use of testosterone by beneficially affecting the normal levels of testosterone present in the male body.
What are the Advantages of LNG Active?
- This product may increase one’s sex drive and staying power through the use of epimedium.
- The hormonal activity and testosterone can be controlled using Saw Palmetto Berry and Boron for more satisfying sexual performance and confidence.
- With the use of Eurycoma Longifolia Extract, LNG Active may improve sex drive.
- Sarsaparilla is used to enhance performance and convert to testosterone for workouts.
What are the Disadvantages of LNG Active?
- Testosterone supplements may produce excessive sweating, quick breathing, dizziness and headaches.
- Nettle extract can lead to diarrhea and upset Stomach.
- This supplement should not be taken if the user already has a medical condition, such as Strokes, high blood pressure, liver, heart, or kidney disease.
LNG Active FAQ’s
Q: How Should You Take LNG Active?
A: The serving size on the product states that users should take 2 capsules per day.
Q: How Much Does LNG Active Cost?
A: The LNG Active price is $89.37 for a single bottle.
Q: What is LNG Active’s Return Policy?
A: The return policy is not shown anywhere on the web.
Q: Does LNG Active Offer a Free Trial?
A: It is unclear whether a free trial is offered on this product. Similar Web sites do offer a free trial and the customer only pays $4.99 shipping and handling. However, after the 14-day trial period, the user may be charged the full amount for the product and enrolled in the company’s auto-ship program. This was also found as a warning from a customer on Amazon.
LNG Active Review – Final Verdict
The product manufacturer claims that this product may promote a variety of advantages for men dealing with an age-related sexual decline, such as enhanced energy levels in the bedroom, increased strength and stamina, and more confidence in the bedroom.
We suggest the customers should research different supplements which are available in the market and see if they do carry the same elements and benefits. There are many other products on the market today that do not enroll the customer into a membership program after accepting a free trial.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.