What is InstaRect?
InstaRect is billed as a natural supplement that has a direct effect on your penis. From this, we can obviously see that this is a product intended for men and falls under the male enhancement umbrella of products.
InstaRect is a natural dietary supplement that intends to provide to your body, certain herbs and nutrients that you may not be getting through your normal diet or supplement regimen.
The function of this product is to increase blood flow to the penis and create more pressure within the penile chambers. What will this do? Well it may result in longer lasting erections.
It may also provide you with the ability to become erect at a moment’s notice. In this sense, InstaRect is a supplement that may help treat certain symptoms of erectile dysfunction.
Who is the Manufacturer of InstaRect?
InstaRect is produced by a company called InstaRect. They claim that InstaRect is medical strength but that it is natural and safe.
They also claim that InstaRect has helped a high percentage of people who have taken it-helping to improve girth and size and helping to increase the intensity and satisfaction of ejaculation.
Further claims made about this product by the company that manufactures it is that it will increase the amount of blood that actually flows to the cavernous chambers of the penis, resulting in more rigid erections.
How Does InstaRect Work?
InstaRect works through a formula that we are assured as totally safe. InstaRect is also said to work by affecting two nerves that are critical for achieving an erection-the dorsal nerve and the deep perineal nerve.
These nerves are said to be newly discovered and thought to play a pivotal role in sexual function. The product works by stimulating these nerves, thereby increasing arousal reaction and response and resulting in larger and longer lasting erections.
InstaRect Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
We are told on the InstaRect website that the ingredients in InstaRect are natural. It is always a good idea to know what is in the male enhancement product you are taking so let’s have a closer look.
- Avena Sativa – This extract is said to have an effect in testosterone production, making more unbound testosterone available.
- Muira Puama – Muira Puama has long been used by men suffering from impotence. It is known as a natural aphrodisiac.
- Maca Root – Maca may have an effect on hormone balance and is used for libido enhancement, to treat ingertility, and by women going through menopause.
- Tribulus Fruit – Tribulus may be used to enhance sexual arousal and increase blood flow to the genitals.
- Barrenwort Leaves – This is a plant extract that may support healthy erections.
- Horny Goat Weed – Sometimes called epimedium, this extract may help you maintain an erection for longer periods of time.
- Catuaba Bark – This plant acts as a vasodilator and may have an effect on the release of dopamine in the brain.
What are the Advantages of InstaRect?
- One advantage to taking this product is that it may heighten the pleasure of intercourse.
- InstaRect may help you last longer when engaging in sexual activity.
- InstaRect may also help you become aroused at will.
- Using this product may result in an increase in sexual desire.
What are the Disadvantages of InstaRect?
- The natural stimulants in InstaRect may make it harder to sleep.
- InstaRect may cause lightheadedness in some users.
- It seems that certain ingredients in InstaRect such as Avena Sativa have no uses for sexual activity.
- The hormone altering aspects of this product may be hazardous for certain consumers.
How Should You take InstaRect?
The instructions for taking InstaRect state that you should take 2 pills a day for at least a month but for maximum results, it should be taken for 6 months.
How Much Does InstaRect Cost?
One bottle of InstaRect will cost $69. If you order three bottles the price gets lowered to $59 per bottle for a total of $177. Six bottles will cost a total of $294.
What is InstaRect’s Return Policy?
There is a 180 day money back guarantee behind InstaRect. You can get a refund within 180 days by contacting the company via email or telephone.
Does InstaRect Offer A Free Trial?
It would appear that InstaRect is not available via a free trial. However, you may be able to request one by contacting the company directly.
InstaRect Review – Final Verdict
This product is billed as a natural male enhancement supplement that will improve the quality of your sex life. What it may do is help to maintain erections for a longer time.
InstaRect may also increase your sensitivity to sexual stimulus. This product may also effect two important nerves for arousal in a positive way and it may make orgasms more intense and satisfying.
Bear in mind however, that InstaRect is not available in physical retail stores and that some ingredients in the formula appear to have no effect on sexual function.
This product may vary in effectiveness from person to person and the hormone altering effects of InstaRect may not be good for some consumers.
We suggest taking a closer look at InstaRect for yourself, as well as some additional, comparable supplements.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find “the right one.” Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Read about The Top Rated Male Enhancement Supplements of the Year 2019. Click Here
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."