As men age, having sexual deficiencies is a common problem. This is due to the sudden drop in male hormones. For this reason, compensation in the form of supplements is sometimes needed to help enhance the sexual experience.
Erexin is another male enhancement supplement that promotes better sexual functions. It increases the libido of the user and at the same time, improves blood flow to the penis during arousal. By opening up the blood vessels in the penis, erection becomes harder and longer lasting. And so, sexual intercourse is more enjoyable for you and your partner.
- L-Arginine – An amino acid that help in stimulating the production of nitric oxide which is responsible for forming erections. It also contributes to the increased blood flow in the penis.
- Yohimbe – The bark extract promotes a better sexual drive and also increases blood flow to the penis.
- Epimedium – An herb from China that improves the overall sex drive of the user.
- Saw Palmetto – The extract of the fruit helps in maintaining the overall health of the prostate.
- Catuaba Bark – The extract is known as an aphrodisiac and increases the libido.
- Maca Root – The root extract is also an aphrodisiac that helps in improving the sexual drive of the user.
- Tribulus Terrestris – A plant native to tropical regions that promotes the increase of testosterone levels in the body.
- Eurycoma – A plant locally grown in Malaysia that is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and other sexual problems.
- Oat Straw – The extract helps in increasing testosterone levels and boosts up the user’s libido and sexual performance.
How Does Erexin Work?
The carefully formulate ingredients work together in order to produce effective results when it comes to helping out men with their sexual deficiencies. Aphrodisiacs like the Maca root and the Catuaba bark helps the user in getting sexual urges. The other ingredients help out by increasing blood flow to the penis and increasing testosterone levels in the body and this produces a harder erection for most, equating to a more pleasurable sexual experience.
Benefits of Erexin
- It is affordable than most male enhancement supplements
- The ingredients all come from natural sources
- Most of the ingredients are all listed online
- Improved sexual drive and libido
- Harder and better erections
Drawbacks of Erexin
- There is not enough information about the manufacturer
- No money back guarantee
- No feedback from satisfied customers
- Not enough information online about the supplement
Is Erexin Safe to Use?
Yes. Because of the natural ingredients that make up the supplement, the safety factor of this supplement is good. Although since Yohimbe is present, expecting side effects, brutal or otherwise, is always a given. But as long as the dosage is properly observed, then there should be no lasting problems in the long run.
Do They Offer Money Back Guarantee?
This supplement does not comes with a money back guarantee so if a customer is not satisfied, any refunds or returns is not possible.
Is There Any Clinical Test Done on Erexin?
There is no information online about any clinical tests done pertaining to this supplement.
Are There Any Side Effects of Erexin?
Because of the brutal side effects caused by Yohimbe bark extract, it been under a negative light lately. Even if the overall supplement will not produce any side effects in the long run, the Yohimbe ingredient might make itself known when the user experiences the following:
- High blood pressure
Cost & Dosage of Erexin
The cost of the supplement is as follows:
- 90caps × 1 bottle – $56.23
- 90caps × 2 bottle – $82.10
- 90caps × 3 bottle – $107.97
This supplement is recommended to be taken once every day with water. A maximum of 3 tablets per day should be observed.
There are no customer testimonials available online for this supplement.
For this supplement, there really are no clear indications to whether the results are effective because there is a lack of feedback from customers who have used it. Yes, the ingredients all come from natural sources and they even seem credible with their specific roles but there is also no proof that it has gone through a meticulous testing phase. Although the price is cheaper compared to others, it will still be quite the risk to buy this supplement. You will have no assurance as to whether it will work or not. Unfortunately, this supplement is probably one of those products whose claims are very good but no proof to support it. This makes one doubt its credibility as a whole, even if it comes at a bargain price. Trying it out will be your responsibility and you must be prepared for any unpredictable effects that might befall you, despite its claims of minimum side effects.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find “the right one.” Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."