Erectify XL Overview
Erectify XL is a male enhancement supplement designed primarily to improve* erection potency in men who may be experiencing issues as such. In addition, the blend does contain aphrodisiacs, so we would expect it to improve* libido as well. The claims are far from spectacular; in fact it has become the norm for many brands seeking penetration into a saturated male enhancement market. Let’s see if there’s anything in this blend that sets it apart.
Erectify XL Ingredients
Erectify XL is composed of a proprietary herbal blend, one in which individual ingredient dosages are not disclosed. However, upon investigation this is what we found
- Soy Protein: Contains a naturally occurring amount of L-Arginine, which is an effective vasodilator. However, soy based products as a whole are not recommended for men seeking male improvement
- Vitamin E: This vitamin is supposed to improve* blood flow, and prevent clots in the blood stream
- Inosine: A precursor to adenosine, which promotes* healthy oxygen supply during sexual intercourse. As a result, directly improves* stamina and endurance
- Muira Pauma: Improves* blood flow to the pelvis, improving* erection potency as well as libido. It is also known as “ Amazonian Viagra”
- Maca Extract: A multi-functional herb, serves as an adaptogen that helps relieve physical stress, can help alleviate psychological inhibitions as well as improving* desire
- Horny Goat Weed: Functions in a way similar to Viagra, except that it is natural and safe
- Ginkgo Biloba: Improves* circulation, especially to the legs and penis
- Tribulus Terrestris: A potent testosterone booster used for centuries in European culture and more recently in bodybuilding
What is Triple Test Certified?
This refers to the 3 step testing that Erectify XL undergoes prior to entry for sale on the market. It usually includes:
- Step 1- Microbiology Analysis: This step ensures that raw materials purchased are of a sufficiently high quality. Tested in accordance with USP 29
- Step 2- Chemical Analysis: This tests the mixed raw materials for potency, according to various chemical analyses such as HPLC
- Step 3- Physical Analysis: Involves inspection for appearance, dissolution times, as well as hardness and weight prior to bottling. Once it passes this stage, it is certified as “Triple Test Certified”
How Does Erectify XL Work To Provide Better Erections?
By relaxing blood vessels, blood is available to rush into the extremities, more so the penis. Also, with its inclusion of aphrodisiacs, it is better able to get you into the zone, since many men may experience ED secondary to low desire. And finally, with the testosterone boosters in it, your primal instincts will once again be bursting out.
What Does Erectify XL Promise?
Erectify XL promises a significant improvement in erection duration and strength, as well as enhancing* the overall desire for sex and satisfaction.
Pros Of Erectify XL
- There are customer reviews for this product found on its official website
- Discount available, as well as 90 day money back guarantee
- No need to take everyday
- The list of ingredients support the claims of sexual enhancement (in theory, but the doses included are unclear)
Cons Of Erectify XL
- The individual concentration of each ingredient is not disclosed, discrediting many of its claims since effects are largely dose dependent
- Without the discount, Erectify XL is very expensive
- Ingredients are supposedly clinical proven, although studies are not linked or disclosed
- It does not contain one of the simplest, but most proven ingredients; L-Arginine
- The website overinflates the efficacy of its own product, by dismissing “all” other brands as ineffective. Makes their claim all the more ludicrous
Dosage Directions for Erectify XL?
Erectify XL is recommended to be used only prior to sexual activity, consuming between 2-4 capsules as needed. The pills are recommended to be taken 30 minutes before sexual activity.
Are There Any Side Effects?
At the moment, reports of side effects are few. However, there have been reports of headaches and gastrointestinal discomfort from a few users
Cost of Erectify XL
The cost of Erectify XL varies significantly, depending on the quantity purchased at a time. A single bottle normally costs $89, but with a discount you will pay $67. The price decreases* down to a low of $49.50/ bottle when 6 months’ supply is purchased at once.
Where to Buy?
Many sources would likely have the product for sale, but it is best to check the official site, erectifyxl.com if interested
Is It Shipped Worldwide?
Yes, the manufacturer ships worldwide except for Africa and the Middle East
The Bottom Line
The overall look of its official website is very shabby. It does not speak a lot about professionalism, neither its approach of bashing other brands while glorifying its own. Finally the ingredients are likely to be under dosed, and it is quite overpriced to boot. We recommend you have a look at other more recognized brands.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find “the right one.” Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."