Problems with achieving and maintaining erections are not uncommon, and neither are the products that claim to treat them. There are many male supplements on the market that all make similar claims, with vague ingredient lists and results that seem too good to be true. Erectify Ultra is one option that promises results that men with erectile issues would want.
What is Erectify Ultra?
Erectify Ultra is a male enhancement supplement intended to address issues revolving around erections and sexual performance. It claims to improve libido and sex drive, help strengthen and lengthen the time of erections, increase confidence, and increase erection size. The formulation is unique to Erectify Ultra.
Erectify Ultra is available without a prescription. The ingredients are all-natural and are comprised of different herbs and extracts that all are claimed to impact male performance in numerous ways.
Who is the Manufacturer of Erectify Ultra?
Erectify Ultra is manufactured by Healthy Male Concepts. It is available only through their website. Erectify Ultra is said to be the number one male enhancement pill in the United States. The website provides information on the product, including what it may help with, reviews from users, ordering information, and ingredients in the formulation.
How does Erectify Ultra Work?
The unique formulation is comprised of different herbs and extracts. Many have claims going back centuries. Together they may increase blood flow throughout the body and penis, increase response and libido, increase stamina, and act as aphrodisiacs. Premature ejactulation may also be reduced. General confidence may be increased as an effect of better bedroom performance as well.
Erectify Ultra ingredients – Are They Safe and Effective?
The ingredients in Erectify Ultra are all-natural herbs and extracts. Many of them are found in other male supplements, as well as having years of anecdotal or cultural significance. For a healthy male, these are safe to consume when following the dosage guidelines.
- Turnera Diffusa – This flower has been used in ancient fertility rituals for thousands of years.
- Avena Sativa – Helps to free up bound testosterone, which may impact sex drive and desire.
- Cayenne Fruit – Increases blood circulation and widens blood pathways, allowing more blood to enter the penis.
- Horny Goat Weed Extract – Increases staying power and intensifies orgasm for better performance and satisfaction.
- Muira Puama – This root has been used as an aphrodisiac for hundreds of years and is also known as the “erection root”.
- Saw Palmetto – Replenishes sexual energy storage for more stamina and strength.
What are the Advantages of Erectify Ultra?
- This product may offer numerous male performance benefits, both pertaining to erections and general performance.
- There are ingredients that are commonly found in other supplements that may also work.
- Erectify Ultra may offer a boost in confidence outside of the bedroom.
- The male enhancement pill can help build stronger attraction and performance in the bedroom.
What are the Disadvantages of Erectify Ultra?
- The supplement may not treat underlying conditions that impact sexual performance.
- Erectify Ultra must be taken every day as directed for results to be possible.
- Although it is available without a prescription, its effects may not be as powerful as common prescription pills.
- Herbal formulations may conflict with prescription medications.
- There is some concern that saw palmetto might cause liver or pancreas problems in some people.
How should you take Erectify Ultra?
The supplement should be taken as directed on the packaging. It is suggested to take one tablet per day for 30 days, with results beginning in one week.
How much does Erectify Ultra cost?
One package of one month’s supply costs $69. There is a discount when buying more- $177 for three packages or $294 for six packages.
What is Erectify Ultra’s return policy?
There is a 180 day money back guarantee. This gives time to try the product as directed and to decide if it works.
Does Erectify Ultra offer a free trial?
There is no free trial, but the money back guarantee is available if the product does not work.
Erectify Ultra Review – Final verdict
Erectify Ultra is one of many male supplements available for purchase without a prescription. It has an all natural formula that includes different herbs and extracts, many of which are found in other products with similar claims. For a healthy male with no underlying health conditions, Erectify Ultra may boost male performance in the bedroom and out.
The reviews available on the product website are limited and have likely been selected for their claims and statements. The claims made include harder and longer erections, better stamina, reduced premature ejaculation, more intense orgasms, and more. It is not proven whether these ingredients work on their own or together to achieve these results.
Erectify Ultra has some promising claims, and if these claims are supported by its formulation, it can be a valuable tool in improving bedroom performance and general confidence in men. It is recommended to take deep research on available alternatives with similar effects.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find “the right one.” Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."