What is Duratron?
From everything that we can gather about Duratron, we see that it is stated to be a natural male enhancement supplement. This tells us a few things about the product and what it is. As a male enhancement supplement, we know that it may be able to help you perform better in the bedroom. The product also may be able to provide you with more energy for sexual activity in the first place. We are also told that there are no artificial ingredients in Duratron.
This sexual enhancer looks to tackle the issue that some men may be facing as they get older: the issues brought on by andropause. This usually coincides with a decrease in testosterone production and while we are uncertain if Duratron can actually boost your testosterone production, we do know that it is intended to help you have a more fulfilling sex life one way or another. This is a dietary supplement that comes in pill form.
Who is the Manufacturer of Duratron?
The name of the company that makes Duratron may simply be called Duratron. We know that this company makes and distributes Duratron themselves and we know that the company stands behind their product as they offer a 30-day money back guarantee*. They also state that Duratron has been independently tested and proven to yield results.
How Does Duratron Work?
According to the official Duratron website, the product works by having a direct impact on the penis, the blood flow to the penis, and the tissues that are in the penile chamber. It is said to promote the health and the functionality of the corpora cavernosa, helping it to store more blood and providing antioxidants so that it can generate tissue faster.
Duratron Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
Duratron boasts a number of ingredients that are in fact all natural. They are all geared toward helping you perform better sexually and so that your sexual functions will cooperate when the time is right. Here is a list of the ingredients in Duratron.
- Ginseng – Ginseng is known for boosting energy and managing some symptoms of moderate erectile dysfunction. It also may function as a stress reliever and stress puts a heavy damper on sexual activity.
- Muira Puama – The root or bark extract of the Muira Puama plant has been used to help prevent certain symptoms of erectile dysfunction. It may also possess aphrodisiac-like qualities.
- Ginkgo Biloba – A sort of natural vasodilator, Ginkgo Biloba can help enrich the blood with nitric oxide and enhance the libido.
- Catuaba – This ingredient is meant to heighten sexual arousal and may be able to treat problems associated with sexual performance in men.
What are the Advantages of Duratron?
- Duratron may be able to make your orgasms more intense and satisfying.
- The company that makes Duratron also claims that the sex pill can enhance your virility.
- It could be possible for Duratron to give you harder erections.
- Duratron also claims that it can give the user more control over ejaculation.
What are the Disadvantages of Duratron?
- It may be that Duratron may make erections uncomfortably rigid.
- This product may take up to 5 months to yield positive results.
- This product may not do anything to produce testosterone that is SHBG free.
- This product may not be a viable treatment for those suffering from erectile dysfunction.
How Should you Take Duratron?
The instructions given on the Duratron website state that the user should take 2 capsules a day; one with lunch and one with dinner. It also states that it should be taken for 5 months.
How Much Does Duratron Cost?
On the official Duratron website the product is on sale for R$197.00 for one bottle. For three bottles, it is R$297.00 and for five bottles you will pay R$397.00.
What is Duratron’s Return Policy?
The return policy for Duratron stipulates that you can return the product within thirty days of your initial purchase and you can get all your money back.
Does Duratron Offer A Free Trial?
There is currently no free trial of Duratron being offered on their official website or on any retail sites that carry the product. Check back later to see if this changes.
Duratron Review – Final Verdict
It is possible that Duratron will have some good benefits for you. It is equally possible that it brings with it some disadvantages as well. On the one side, we see that Duratron may be able to give you control over ejaculation, make orgasms more pleasurable, and increase blood flow to the penis.
On the other side, we notice that Duratron may not help improve the effectiveness of testosterone in your body, we don’t know what is in it, and it may not be effective in reversing symptoms of erectile dysfunction. We recommend taking a look at other male enhancement supplements too.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find “the right one.” Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."