What is Plump* Lip?
A plump* lip is usually characterized by full, glossy and healthy looking lips. Unfortunately not everyone can have red carpet ready lips everyday as some of us are just born with thin lips. Also, women who are older will usually experience collagen loss which will lead to a decreased* lip volume. Here are some tips to maintain your luscious lips.
Natural Ways to Plump* and Shape Thin Lips
There’s absolutely no need to pay a visit to your dermatologist to have your puckers looking fuller. A quick trip to the kitchen or the bathroom might just solve your problems!
- Using a damp toothbrush, brush your lips in light, circular motions. This will have the blood in your lips circulating which will puff your lips right up.
- Exfoliate your lips using a sugar and honey mix. Rubbing this paste on your lips will not only exfoliate your lips causing dead skin to fall right out, but it will also pump more blood into your lip area.
- Exercising your lips can also be another way of plumping your lips.
How to Get Gorgeous, Plump* Lips?
The best way to have your lips looking fuller instantly? Why the magic* of makeup of course! Learning how to properly use lip liner, lipstick and lip gloss can do wonders for your lips. Using a natural lip liner, draw just outside the natural lip line to give the illusion of bigger lips. Add in your favorite lipstick. Add a gloss finishing off your look and to add more volume to your lips.
How To Plump* Lips With The Help of Lip Plumper?
Lip plumpers are non-surgical alternatives to lip augmentation. They are great cause not only will you avoid going under the knife but they will save you a couple of bucks too. Lip plumpers work by stimulating your lips having them appear fuller than usual. These products boost* the blood circulation around the lip area giving you feel and luscious lips in no time.
How They Work?
Lip plumpers work by stimulating blood flow to your lips. Healthy blood circulation in this area will lead to healthy luscious lips in no time. Lip plumpers also work by adding natural shine and shimmer to your lips which give you an illusion of bigger and fuller lips.
The Best Lip Plumper
A perfect example of a lip plumper would be the Maxolip. This product promises* to instantly plump* your lips without the need of painful injections. It also promises* to improve* the overall look of your lips. Its website claims* to do all of these and even more.
- Boosts* collagen to make your lips fuller
- Increases* hyaluronic acid production to smooth out lip creases
- Immediately plumps* your pucker without painful injections
- Softens lips and promotes* healthy natural lip color
- Safe and effective
- Clinically proven*
- Feel the tingle as it instantly plumps* lips for a visibly fuller pout
- Works in Minutes, Lasts for Hours!
Testimonies have guaranteed* that if you are feeling particularly disappointed with the appearance of your lips then the Maxolip is the way to go! They swear by the natural tone and plumpness of their lips after application of this miracle* product.
The lips are such a huge part of a woman’s all around look. Nowadays, most women want full luscious lips. The sad thing is not everyone has it. According to Dr. Dennis Gross, your lips shrink over time. It begins in your 20’s and becomes even smaller during your 30’s. The tips in this article will have you loving your lips by the use of all natural ingredients without the painful pinch of a doctor’s needle, on your lips and on your wallet!