A close up beautiful lips picture! We often see such images in magazines and tabloids and fantasize having full, voluptuous, bountiful and gorgeous looking lips with flawless skin cover, colour and shape, a perfect bow shape. Where some things come naturally, some things can be achieved by taking an extra initiative, some efforts to get those beautiful attractive lips. The ones that you have always seen on your favourite celebrities!
I completely understand your desire of owning a pair of lips that is matchless and head turning. That is why I thought of sharing these amazing tips and facts with you which can change the state of your lips completely, letting them be what you have always desired for.
Understanding a few facts is really important which begin from the basics. Following these steps might sound monotonous but once you make them a habit adding up to your daily chores, you will start experiencing a difference like never before. Let’s go through a journey that will leave you to a destination of owning the most desirable and attractive lips:
- Lip Protection
This is like a stepping stone to your desired goal. Lips as you know are finest and most delicate of the facial features. Due to lack of sweat and oil glands unlike other parts of the skin, lips tend to get dried and chapped leading to damage. This is not just painful but unattractive in regards to the looks. Taking some basic steps of lip protection might just resolve the problem of recurring chapped and flaky lips.
- Always wear a natural lip balm or a cover in case you are residing in a cold region
- Use sunscreen while going out
- Do not use untrusted lip product brands
- Exfoliate your lips regularly
- Avoid smoking
- Drink a lot of water
- Follow a healthy diet plan
- Some Natural Boost*
There are some amazing ingredients that can help you achieve those most attractive lips that you have been longing for:
- Rose Petals: Rose petals crushed and mixed with milk or honey and applied like a pack on lips can provide them that natural moisture and a wow pink effect.
- Beetroot Juice: Rich in iron and vitamins, beetroot juice is a great option to get the gorgeous lip colour. Drinking it or even applying it sometimes can be equally resulting.
- Ghee: It is a milk product very rich in saturated fats and thus providing the natural essential oils to the lips making them look fuller and shinier.
- Olive Oil/Clove Oil, Mustard Oil: Some oils can be extremely good for lips like olive oil, mustard oil and clove oil. Clove oil is used who have shady and patchy lips. Olive oil is the best among the others since it is very nutritious, healthy and does not have any harmful effects. Apply one of these oils onto your lips before going to sleep to get those beautiful attractive lips.
- Healthy/ Vitamin A Rich Diet: Plan your diet in a way that it has all the vital nutrients. Avoid spicy and acidic foods leading to dehydration and cracking lips. Go for a diet good in vitamin, fibre and mineral supplies so that the overall skin starts improving* and as a result, you get a lip skin that is beautiful looking and desirable.
- Exfoliation: Regular exfoliation of the lips by natural scrubs and cleansers like rose water, milk, honey, sugar, cucumber, etc. can regularly hydrate and cleanse the lips at the same time. This will result in a healthy dermis of the lips with natural colour, shape and shine.
- Define Lips Shape
Defining your lips shape is very important to enhance* the beauty of your lips. Choosing a natural colour good quality concealer for lips and a lip liner is extremely important. Slowly draw the contours with the help of the lip liner and fill the lips with a natural lip colour or a fruity lip balm containing natural ingredients. Do not over shape your lips drawing extravagant boundaries. Provide a smart shape and curve letting it look naturally full and voluptuous.
- Tone Down Your Lip Colour
Do not always go for striking and bright lip colours. Vibrant colours might make your lips stand out but are chemically stronger* adversely affecting your lips. Natural looking pink and delicate full lips are better* to possess and look on. Try and tone down your lip colours from strong matte ones to natural ones with that regular shine for extremely attractive lips.
Are These Natural Remedies Useful?
Natural remedies are always chosen on those expensive and harmful treatments by people who are longing for naturally attractive lips lasting long instead of momentary glory and a damage for afterwards. Natural remedies are useful as well as trusted. They are harmless as well as effective. They might just take a little longer but can help you achieve the desired results of possessing those attractive lips for a lifetime.
Take care of your most striking feature and try not to fall prey to attractive and deceiving advertisements of chemically made lip products. Stay healthy & beautiful!