In some cases joint pain comes and goes, while in others it is more persistent, depending on the underlying cause. Regardless of the reason, this type of pain affects your mobility and overall quality of life. If you’re experiencing joint pain, you’re among millions of people who struggle with the same issue.
Of course, consulting a doctor is always advised, but besides the treatment he/she recommends, there are many other things you can do at home to relieve pain. For instance, natural joint pain relief products that are easily available to everyone fit into a holistic approach to health and they help relieve symptoms while improving your quality of life.
Out of hundreds or thousands of these items, it can be difficult to choose the ideal one for you, which is why this post will be of huge help.
Joint Pain Relief Products Overview
Joint pain relief products or dietary supplements are created with the purpose to help users relieve pain, discomfort, and improve mobility at the same time. They usually come in the form of pills, capsules, or topical creams and gels. The supplements feature all-natural list of ingredients, which is why they are usually safe for consumption and don’t induce adverse effects.
Although ingredients used in joint pain relief products are well-known for their ability to help users, studies on this topic are usually inconclusive. This emphasizes the importance of more research on this topic to ensure that products do work. Above all, healthcare providers call for tougher regulation of joint supplements. Why? In order to get the maximum out of some product and alleviate pain, you have to purchase the right supplement, which isn’t always easy because the market is swamped with hundreds of products and not all of them have the same quality.
The most common ingredients found in joint pain relief products are:
- Glucosamine – Helps maintain a healthy joint function
- Chondroitin – Plays a role in health of connective tissue, especially in cartilage
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) – Reduces pain and physical disability
- PUFAs (polyunsaturated fatty acids) – Relieves pain, anti-inflammatory effects
- Ginger – analgesic effects
- SAM-e (S-adenosyl-l-methionine) – Pain relief
- Vitamin C – Important for building connective tissue
- Devil’s claw – Relieves pain and inflammation
- Magnesium – Helps maintain normal muscle and nerve functionality
- Turmeric – Anti-inflammatory effects
Basically, topical joint pain supplements focus on delivery of herbs and spices as well as compounds that are naturally occurring in our body.
How Joint Pain Relief Products Work?
Joint pain relief products use a potent formula to deliver their benefits. They work to alleviate joint pain and discomfort in an entirely natural manner. Topical gels and creams for joint pain also reduce inflammation which is the source of discomfort.
Regular intake of these products improves a user’s mobility. You’re able to do some common everyday activities without feeling pain. As a result, the overall quality of life improves at the same time.
Thanks to the all-natural list of ingredients, these supplements also work to improve overall health and wellbeing of an individual and promote a healthy lifestyle. The primary purpose of joint pain relief products is to help users minimize the intensity of pain and other symptoms that prevent them from working, running errands, and enjoying life to the fullest.
What are The Most Effective Joint Pain Relief Products?
As mentioned above, there are hundreds of these products and brands on the market. Naturally, some of these products are effective while others aren’t. To make sure you paid for an effective supplement, there are numerous things you should bear in mind. The most effective joint pain relief products possess the following qualities:
- Reliable manufacturer – Ideally, the brand behind the product should be reliable, you don’t want to purchase health-related items from a “fishy” company. The official website should provide necessary information about the brand and lack of this info raises a red flag. It’s always useful to run a Google search and find out more about the company
- Active Ingredients – Take a look at the label and go through the list of ingredients. Generally, the most effective products feature active components whose benefits for joint pain relief are well-documented. Failure to provide list of ingredients or avoiding to disclose the complete formula make the product seem unreliable and you should, definitely, move on to the next one
- Claims – All products come with certain claims. Are they realistic? Or the manufacturer provides miraculous solutions? For every claim brand names, there should be evidence in the form of clinical studies confirming them. Bold claims without evidence indicate the product will most likely not deliver what it promised
- Money-back Guarantee – In order to show they have complete confidence in the product, a lot of companies offer a money-back guarantee that allows you to get your money back in 30-60 days if the product isn’t effective. Always opt for products that make this happen. This means you should read user experiences and see whether they go refund easily or the brand refused to honor it
- User experiences – Of course, it matters what other people think about the product. Yes results vary from a person to person, but it’s still useful to check user experiences, see how their joints reacted to the product, whether they were happy with customer support, and other important factors that can help you determine whether the brand or joint pain supplement is reliable
Top Rated Joint Pain Relief Products of 2017
Bearing in mind it can be quite overwhelming to search for joint pain relief products, particularly when you want to find one as soon as possible, we have evaluated a multitude of supplements to help you out. Below, you can see the list of five best-rated joint pain topical supplements
Flexdermal is a topical cream, which helps to relief you from joint pains. It is made using all natural active ingredients, which are safe and highly effective. Using this cream will help to improve joint health by relieving you from joint pains, muscle pains and by reducing joint stiffness. It also reliefs you from pain associated with arthritis and other joint complications. This product can also be used to relief you from shoulder pains, hip pains and muscle soreness. This formula is very powerful and it delivers instant relief to the affected areas. This cream can be purchased direct from the official website or through third party retailers. When you buy it from the manufacturer, you are entitled to a money back guarantee of 60 days from the date of purchase. See here the details.
Nyloxin is a topical product specifically created to treat severe chronic pain which has a tremendous ability to affect a person’s quality of life. The topical gel treats back pain, neck pain, joint pain, headaches and migraines, and arthritis. Nyloxin works by targeting the same receptors on nerve cells that are also recognized by nicotine. The gel blocks the action of neurotransmitters that activate inflammatory pathways.
The main active ingredient in this product is Asian cobra venom 4X which has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. Besides topical gel, Nyloxin is also available as a roll-on and oral spray. Read the detailed review of Nyloxin here.
Topricin has been around since 1994 and it is considered one of the best joint pain relief products on the market. The cream is manufactured in the US and fits perfectly into a homeopathic approach to treatment of joint pain. It is also important to mention that Topricin doesn’t interfere with medications you’re taking and doesn’t induce side effects.
The cream comes with a gentle texture that gets absorbed easily and doesn’t leave oily stains. Some ingredients found in this product include arnica Montana for pain relief, belladonna which relieves muscle spasms, lachesis mutus to relieve sciatic pain and carpal tunnel, and others.
To get the most out of Topricin it is necessary to apply it 3-4 times a day on the affected area. Read the detailed review of Topricin here.
FlexGen is a topical joint pain relief product manufactured by a brand called New Vitality. The brand has a wide array of health and wellness products for men and women under its belt. FlexGen features a fast-acting formula with an active ingredient approved by the FDA. In fact, the manufacturer claims the cream will start working within 30 minutes after you apply it to the affected area.
Besides pain relief, FlexGen also promises to help improve mobility. It’s a big advantage that the cream is non-greasy and odorless. Read the detailed review of FlexGen here.
JointFlex is a topical product for joint pain, created by Strides Pharma Inc. What makes this product special is the fact it features the exclusive Fusome skin delivery technology designed to deliver the ingredients fast and safely penetrating the top two skin layers. The main ingredients in this product are glucosamine and chondroitin, whose benefits are well-documented.
Besides the clinically proven formula, JointFlex doesn’t live a sticky residue or a lingering smell. The gel releases its ingredients gradually in order to ensure long-lasting pain relief. The product comes with money back guarantee and it is available in retail stores and on the internet. Read the detailed review of JointFlex here.
Joint pain occurs due to a variety of reasons ranging from injuries to arthritis. Regardless of the cause, the pain and discomfort affect the overall quality of life of a person and affects your mobility. Dietary supplements and topical products are natural, yet effective and safe solutions to relieve inflammation and pain, and this article featured four top-rated products you should consider.