A sudden attack of intense pain and stiffness in the muscles is known as Fibromyalgia Flares. There are certain foods that you need to avoid because these 6 foods are said to cause Fibromyalgia Flares.
- Caffeine: Caffeine intake can trigger headaches and also interfere with sleep patterns. It stays in your system for several hours which can further result to fatigue. It can also increase your heart rate and blood pressure.
- Refined Sugar: Sugar can increase blood sugar swings associated with adrenal fatigue. Too much sugar can also leaving fibro patients in even more pain and drops in blood sugar can cause flaring of muscle tightening and anxiety.
- Aspartame (Also Known as NutraSweet): This could increase or stimulate pain receptor of the nervous system that can lead to pain. This can also turn to chronic pain from acute pain.
- Saturated Fats: It inhibits circulation and increase the sensitivity of nerve endings to pain.
- Red Meat: Red meats are high in saturated fats. It interferes with proper circulation of blood and thus leads to fatigue and pain.
- Alcohol: Alcohol promotes inflammation, which increases pain because the toxins produced from alcohol don’t process well by Fibromyalgia patients.
One thing people with fibromyalgia need to remember is that your health is in your hand. You have to follow the good advice for your good health. You must know the ways to relieve your pain from Fibromyalgia. These are certain foods that you need to avoid because these 6 foods are said to cause Fibromyalgia Flares.