Everything seems great when you are in the prime of life – you can go wherever you want, participate in any activities, including sports or running. However, once joint problems appear, even walking can be stressful and painful.
Those are the situations when you could use a product that boosts joint health, such as Zoflexa. Let’s get to know this formula a bit more in this review.
What Is Zoflexa?
Zoflexa is advertised as a supplement that aims to deliver optimal joint wellness. It is actually a product that strives to improve both mobility and health of your joints.
It also can boost your body’s response to inflammation, which may lead to pain relief. Aside from that, the antioxidant properties of the product may help to protect them against harmful compounds and oxidative stress.
The anti-inflammatory properties of Zoflexa do not only focus on joints, but also on cartilage and bones which also play a role in improving mobility and preventing further progression of joint problems.
Who Is the Manufacturer of Zoflexa?
Zoflexa is a supplement that is being manufactured by ScimeraMD. They believe in the so-called science-first approach, which implies that each of their formula is carefully made and supported by science.
The company is based in the USA and that is also where they manufacture their products. The range of available supplements varies from those that boost heart health to those that support immunity.
How Does Zoflexa Work?
The manufacturer insists on a so-called triple mechanism action for Zoflexa. This involves three compounds – turmeric, Andrographis Paniculata, and Boswellia Serrata, which serve to help with joint discomfort and pain.
MSM and glucosamine may also act as pain relievers while the latter can assist in preventing joint deterioration when supported by hyaluronic acid and some other compounds.
Zoflexa does offer joint support, but it can also help to repair cartilage, the tissue that can play a vital role in boosting mobility.
Zoflexa Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
In this section, we will check out the components of Zoflexa’s formula. The active compounds are the following:
- Turmeric – Actually, this is a standardized complex of curcuminoids, which are active components of turmeric. This particular Meriva complex can help to decrease osteoarthritis symptoms.
- Boswellia Serrata Extract – It has anti-inflammatory properties that can be used to help with joint discomfort. It can also promote immunity and wound healing
- Methylsulfonylmethane – Also known as MSM, this compound may act as a pain reliever. It also can have protective properties due to its antioxidant potency. However, only 50mg of it is included per serving, which may somewhat limit its effectiveness
- Andrographis Paniculata – Colic pain is a type of pain that suddenly appears and goes away and this herb can help in dealing with it. It may also be useful for high blood pressure, diabetes, and gastrointestinal disorders
- Glucosamine – This substance is a vital part of cartilage and can assist in preventing osteoarthritis progression. It is often used in joint health products as it can help to decrease the swelling and stiffness and provide pain relief.
Other components of the NEM blend are chondroitin sulfate, collagen type I and V, glycosaminoglycans, dermatan sulfate, hyaluronic acid, uronic acid, sialic acid, isodesmosine, desmosine, lysozyme, glycine, hydroxyproline, proline, B-N-acetylglucosaminidase, lysyl oxidase, ovotransferrin. Hyaluronic acid is also included in the formula.
What Are the Advantages of Zoflexa?
- The product may act as a pain reliever thanks to glucosamine and Andrographis Paniculata
- You might experience improved mobility by supporting cartilage repair
- The formula works on preventing osteoarthritis progression
- The product provides support for general joint and bone health
What Are the Disadvantages of Zoflexa?
- Some users indicated that they temporarily lost their sense of taste after using the product for a while
- It may take a while until the product potentially restores joint mobility
- The product contains only 50mg of MSM per serving, which may somewhat limit its effectiveness
How Should You Take Zoflexa?
According to the label, you should take a single capsule of Zoflexa two times every day. The preferable variant is to take the supplement with a meal.
How Much Does Zoflexa Cost?
A single bottle of the product contains 60 capsules and costs $38.95. There is no discount available if you purchase multiple bottles at once.
What Is Zoflexa’s Return Policy?
When it comes to Zoflexa, you will find that their refund policy is active for 30 days from the delivery date of the product. However, if you want to get your money back, you will need to return the item in original condition. The manufacturer pinpoints that handling and shipping charges cannot be refunded.
Does Zoflexa Offer a Free Trial?
The official website of the manufacturer doesn’t have a trial offer available for this item.
Zoflexa Review – Final Verdict
The majority of users first looks for a product that can provide joint pain relief and Zoflexa can do just that thanks to glucosamine and some other components. However, the product contains only 50mg of MSM, which may somewhat limit its effectiveness.
It is positive that the supplement may promote cartilage repair and subsequently improve mobility, but it may take a while until you potentially feel the effect of restored motility.
Finally, Zoflexa can promote joint and bone health and assist in preventing the progression of arthritis, but the bad news is that some users complained that they temporarily lost their sense of taste after using the product for a while.
What is the crucial trait of a smart buyer? They never go with the first product they encounter. Instead, they make sure to evaluate different options and that is what you should do with joint pain products. Once you assess various alternatives, it will be easier to decide which product to purchase.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.