Synerflex Joint Supplement Overview
While there is a good amount of information on the official website for the joint pain reliever, Synerflex it is unfortunate that the tone of the site gives it a poor impression. Written in the form of a ‘personal’ letter to the customer, this North Star Nutritionals’ brand seems ‘too good to be true’ and very gimmicky.
SynerFlex is only available from the company website which has a secure ordering page. The customer can opt to enroll in the auto-shipping program, whereby they can receive Synerflex at discount prices and, as with most products of this type, the company offers deals on larger orders.
How Does It Rate?
- SynerFlex is manufactured by NorthStar Nutritionals.
- A company that has been producing high-quality products since 1991.
- They use a variety of nutritional supplements and related products to promote health and wellness.
- NorthStar Nutritionals is headquartered in Maryland, USA.
- Hyal-Joint (hyaluronic acid and collagen)
- Hops flower extract
- Boswellia serrata extract
- Bio-enhancer blend with ginger, black pepper, and long pepper
- A 60 day money back guarantee is provided
- The ordering site is secure
- Customer discounts are offered
- The active ingredients are shown
- Full company contact details are provided
- Discounts are offered on certain orders
- The product does not contain Glucosamine or Chondroitin
- No clinical trials are shown
- Not all ingredients are known
- The website is not professionally presented
How Does SynerFlex Work?
The key active ingredient in SynerFlex is Hyal-joint, a formula that consists of Hyaluronic acid, a substance that increases the production of protective synovial fluid in the joint.
The formula also uses Hops extract, which has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, plus concentrated Boswellia.
The Boswellia can inhibit Cox-2, an enzyme that contributes to pain in the body.
By reducing this enzyme, inflammation is decreased, and the joint can repair itself more efficiently.
There is a lot of information regarding the key ingredients in the SynerFlex formula, although a full ingredient list is not shown, and while it is stated that clinical tests have been performed, no results are published.
Synerflex Joint Supplement Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Hyal-Joint (hyaluronic acid and collagen)
– Hyal-Joint is made up of hyaluronic acid, collagen, and a few other glycosaminoglycans. This helps replenish hyaluronic acid stores that diminish with age. Collagen, on the other hand, may help reduce joint pain, particularly during movement, according to research. 
– Hops flowers are widely used in Eastern medicine. There have been few studies on their anti-inflammatory properties for bones and cartilage. 
Boswellia serrata extract
– As discussed in our comprehensive Joint Pro Review, Boswellia extract, derived from the Boswellia serrata tree, is recognized for its potential to alleviate joint pain and inflammation. The gum-resin extracts of the Boswellia serrata tree have been used as medicine in various cultures for various types of inflammation in the body. Cox-2 is an enzyme that adds to the pain in the body; therefore, if this enzyme is reduced, inflammation is decreased, and the joint can repair itself more efficiently.
– Studies show that consuming enough boron in your diet can help prevent the development of osteoarthritis by modulating your body’s inflammatory response. 
Bio-enhancer blend with ginger, black pepper, and long pepper
– According to a recent study, ginger and pepper are natural products that may help treat osteoarthritis. Pepper contains
luteolin, a flavonoid that aids in the reduction of an overactive immune response in the body, resulting in anti-inflammatory properties. Ginger, on the other hand, may alleviate joint pain 
The main ingredient in Synerflex is Hyal-joint; this contains an acid known as hyaluronic acid. It is said that Synerflex is tested, but there are no published results. Synerflex is a perfect approach to keep your joints healthy.
It helps to turn on the synovial fluid that is trapped in the joints and helps in movement. Thus you can easily stretch, crouch, flex, and bend without experiencing piercing pain in knees, elbows, and knuckles.
Rich ingredients found in best supplement for knee pain are helpful in increasing synovial fluid in joints through which joints can be protected.
Your privacy is important to us
Q: How to use Synerflex?
A: Initially, it is recommended that you use 3-5 pills of Synerflex, depending on the pain. If the pain is severe, then a daily intake of 3 pills of Synerflex is recommended for a period of 3 to 5 weeks. This is an ideal treatment for relieving yourself of joint pains.
The dose can be reduced over time if the pain decreases and you can shift from 3 capsules daily to 2 capsules per day. Synerflex can also be obtained in powder form from the market; this is useful for those who find it difficult to swallow pills. You can add the powder into water and drink it.
Q: What are the side effects of SynerFlex?
A: There are no known side effects from taking this supplement. However, some users may be allergic to certain ingredients of the joint supplement
Q: How Much Does SynerFlex Cost?
A: The regular cost of Synerflex is $39.95 for a one-month supply.
Q: What is SynerFlex Return Policy?
A: The official site does provide a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Synerflex Review – Final Verdict
Unlike a lot of other joint pain products like Omega XL, Relief Factor, and Vital 3 on the market, SynerFlex uses the power of Hyaluronic acid as its main ingredient which, while providing lubrication and cushioning, does not help rebuild damaged cartilage.
The addition of Glucosamine and Chondroitin would be beneficial as would a free sample of the product and publication of clinical test results.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you'll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned joint pain supplements based on the available research: