What is Somalata Goodbye Aches & Pains?
Somalata Goodbye Aches & Pains is a product that claims to help establish healthy muscles, joints as well as offer cartilage support. It intends to give a natural response to inflammation and pain caused by overuse or exercise. It also purports to help maintain flexibility as well as physically active lifestyle. It contains 11 ingredients which act towards this claims.
Thse include Boswellia Serrate, commiphora mukul, vitex negundo leaf, all of which blend together to reduce inflammation pains. It also reduces the rate of cartilage breakdown, hence strengthens the joints.
Who is the Manufacturer of Somalata Goodbye Aches & Pains?
Somalata Goodbye Aches & Pains is manufactured by SOMALATA, a company whose name is coined from two words; SOMA which means the nectar of immortality and LATA which means climber (an ancient plant believed to be the nectar of immortality).
The company aims to provide Ayurvedic supplements and medicines by combining traditional and contemporary remedies. The company uses herbs provided by farmers who grow them specifically for SOMALATA.
How Does Somalata Goodbye Aches & Pains Work?
Somalata Goodbye Aches & Pains contains active ingredients such as Boswellia Serrate, commiphora mukul, vitex negundo leaf, which work towards easing the pain of inflamed joints. The ingredients serve to support healthy cartilage by repairing sensitive connective tissues.
One of its ingredients, Tinospora cordifoliaroot acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, hence helps reduce inflammation pains in the joints.
Somalata Goodbye Aches & Pains Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Somalata Goodbye Aches & Pains contains a blend of 11 organic herbal extracts as stated by the manufacturer. The following are the ingredients that constitute this product:
- Boswellia serrate – Also known as the Indian version of frankincense, may be used to manage inflammation.
- Commiphora mukul – Apart from being an anti-oxidant, this ingredient helps reduce inflammation by targeting the affected areas. It is an anti-inflammatory ingredient.
- Vitex negundo leaf – Used as medicine for asthma, bronchitis, eye diseases, as well as inflammations around the joints.
- Tinospora cordifoliaroot – This is also known as ‘Guduchi’ . Its extracts have been shown to up-regulate IL-6 cytokine hence help reduce reactions in injury as well as inflammation.
- Castor – Reduces pain caused by inflammation as well as swelling.
What are the Advantages of Somalata Goodbye Aches & Pains?
- Somalata Goodbye Aches & pain product may help ease inflammation pains.
- It might help establish healthier bone density.
- The product contains ingredients which may help support healthy muscles and joints.
- It could help repair muscles as it might reduce the rate of cartilage breakdown.
- Somalata Goodbye Aches & Pains purports to increasing the production of collagen.
- It is gluten free and vegan friendly.
What are the Disadvantages of Somalata Goodbye Aches & Pains?
- This product might take long to register results. It may take one to two weeks. However, manufacturer advises one to stop taking the product if they notice no changes within 2 months.
- This product may cause harm to pregnant women as well as those breastfeeding. Such are advised to seek medical advice before taking the product.
- One of the ingredients of the product, Boswellia, may interact with and decrease effects of anti-inflammatory medications such as aspirin. The product may therefore be ineffective.
- In the event that the product is faulty, all returned items must be shipped back at customer’s expense. This might therefore be costly in such a case.
How Should You take Somalata Goodbye Aches & Pains?
Somalata Goodbye Aches & Pains recommended dosage is one or two caplets per day. One bottle contains 60 caplets, which means that the bottle could last 2 months. In addition, if taking two caplets a day, one is advised to take one in the morning and another in the evening.
Exceeding the recommended dosage might result in adverse effects.
How Much Does Somalata Goodbye Aches & Pains Cost?
Somalata Goodbye Aches & Pains costs $39.50 per bottle.
What is Somalata Goodbye Aches & Pains Return Policy?
There are several factors stated by the manufacturer regarding the return policy:
- The bottles should be unopened and sealed in order to be returned.
- One may only return the bottles if they have not exceeded the expiration date of the product.
- Shipping fee is at the customer’s expense.
- One must return it within 7 days of the receipt, along with a copy of the packing slip.
Does Somalata Goodbye Aches & Pains Offer a Free Trial?
Somalata Goodbye Aches & Pains does not offer free trial. One would have to buy in order to explore its benefits and effectiveness.
Somalata Goodbye Aches & Pains Review – Final Verdict
Somalata Goodbye Aches and goes a long way into helping ease inflammation pains as well as in the joints. The product’s ingredients work towards this as well as help in establishing a healthy cartilage.
However, the product seems to be a bit expensive as compared to others with similar content in the market. In addition, its return policy is a bit too strict and unfavorable to the buyers.
It is also limiting as there is no certainty that pregnant women may use the product and are in fact advised to seek medical advice on this. Take a look at available alternatives in the market,that may serve the purpose of easing inflammation pains.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain and damage, preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to an untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and also promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.