Scivation Flexatril Joint Health is a supplement designed to relieve joint pain and discomfort, and support muscle mobility as well. This product is manufactured by Scivation, a company that dedicates itself to making products based on research and results. The website shows a few sections like company background, other products, and even suggested recipes. The supplement may be purchased through the website, and through other stores that can be found with the help of the Store locator. Online price is $59.99 for a bottle of 90 tablets. On Amazon, the same bottle costs $25.00.
Scivation Flexatril Joint Health contains clinically tested & patented ingredients to ensure it delivers its promise. This product promotes overall joint health, and this includes encouraging joint and muscle mobility, relieving the pain, and alleviating swelling and stiffness. Mobility is an essential daily necessity, and this product helps in achieving better flexibility and range of motion. Joint degeneration may be cause by several factors such as age, physical activity, or injury. Scivation Flexatril Joint Health may aid in diminishing the pain and enhancing recovery with regular use.
- Calcium: may reduce severity of joint symptoms; strengthens bone
- MicroLactin® (Milk Protein Concentrate): a form of milk which may beeffective in reducing symptoms of osteoarthritis
- AyuFlex® Chebulic Myrobalan (Terminalia chebula) Fruit Extract: decreases joint discomfort
- Sensoril® Ashwagandha: enhances mood
- Lactase: an enzyme that helps digestion of calcium
Scivation Flexatril Pros
- Contains ingredients proven to improve joint and cartilage conditions
- Supports muscle function aside from joint mobility
- Available to purchase on manufacturer website and Amazon
Scivation Flexatril Cons
- Ingredient list not on official website
- Product description is not complete
- Complete dosage instructions not on the website
- Very limited reviews on Amazon
- Price is too high on the official website
- The first product to utilize three clinically-proven and patented ingredients, Microlactin®, Ayuflex®, Sensoril®, to promote healthy joint mobility
- The manufacturer uses clinically tested and patented ingredients
- This product should only be used by healthy adults, 18 years of age and above
- Not to be used by pregnant or nursing women
There are no known side effects of this product when it is administered correctly.
Supplement should be taken as follows: 3 tablets, 2 times per day with water for the first 10 days. Thereafter, 3 tablets once a day as a maintenance dose.
By Blake Stasa
Tried for my knees, which give me issues as I carry 50-60lbs up mountains as a hobby. I preloaded, as instructed. Finished the bottle and notice no pain relief in my joints. If anything, experienced more pain as I stopped taking the normal gluc/con/msm combo. Doesn’t beat the tried and true combo in my opinion.
Scivation Flexatril Joint Health appears to be a complete supplement to support joint and cartilage care. Although complete ingredients are not found on its official website, other reseller websites show the information as necessary. Compared to other similar supplements, this may be a little expensive, but when purchased through Amazon, price is less than half. Determining which joint care supplement is best for you should be considered well, and consulting a professional would be the next step to take before deciding which to purchase.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.