What is Penetrex?
Any kind of pain, whether it is elbow pain, back pain, or neck pain, can be really annoying, and it won’t let you focus on your day to day activities.
The statistics taken in 2010-2012 show that 22.7% of the population in the United States has diagnosed with some kind of Arthritis, and this number is predicted to increase further in the upcoming years.
Because the rate is so high, many people look for effective medication for their pain.
Table of Contents [Show]
It will provide quick relief from different types of pain like back pain, elbow pain, shoulder pain, and others.
It is also a good choice for people suffering from arthritis.
Without wasting much time, let’s move forward to a detailed review of the product to see if this cream is the right choice for you or not.
Who is the Manufacturer of Penetrex?
Penetrex is an effective pain relief cream manufactured by Penetrex.
Penetrex is a well-reputed manufacturer with a good consumer base.
The manufacturer of this product claims that it is a recommended joint supplement which will provide quick relief from various types of pain.
It does not matter whether you are suffering from arthritis, back pain, elbow pain, or some other types of pain; it is capable of providing relief from all these types of pain according to the manufacturer.
How does Penetrex Work?
Penetrex is made up of high quality, proven ingredients combined with the use of the latest technology.
It incorporates the most recent advancements in skin penetration and emulsification technology.
This technology ensures that the proven ingredients are effectively absorbed by the outer layer of the skin to the affected area.
The ingredient like Ethoxydiglycol plays the role of an active carrier of the active ingredients.
This ingredient is also water and oil soluble, which significantly improves the absorption of all the active ingredients.
The Arnica Extract, the Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, and the Camphor with their anti-inflammatory and calming properties provide relief from inflammation and calm the pain.
Another reason behind its effectiveness is because of the use of topical formulations.
The ingredients in this cream do not move through the stomach and intestine; it works directly at the injured area.
This is how the Penetrex is able to provide quick relief from your pain.
Penetrex Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Here are the active ingredients of Penetrex:
- Arnica: It’s a botanical, which has been used in Europe for centuries. It is used by more than 100 drug products. It has anti-inflammatory and pain relief properties.
- Pyridoxine: Pyridoxine is also known as vitamin B6; it plays a role in balancing sodium and potassium for normal functioning of nerves. The deficiency of vitamin B6 might be responsible for arthritis, swelling, and other types of pain. However, a study conducted by Arthritis Research & Therapy says “Pyridoxine supplementation corrects vitamin B6 deficiency but does not improve inflammation in patients with rheumatoid arthritis”
- Methylsulfonylmethane(MSM/DMSO2): It is an active ingredient, which has shown the ability to relieve inflammation and pain. An experiment conducted by, International Journal of Biomedical Science shows improved results on people with joint pain, swelling and arthritis upon usage of MSM supplement.
- Boswellia Serrata: It has a long history of therapeutic use especially in India. It leads to an improvement of blood supply throughout the joints. It also possesses anti-arthritis and anti-inflammatory properties. Infact, a study has showed positive results on adults using Boswellia Serrata for joint pain.
- Cetyl Myristoleate: It acts as an anti-inflammatory agent and protect against arthritis.
What are the Advantages of Penetrex?
- Large consumer base
- Provides quick and long lasting relief from various types of pains like joint pain, back pain, elbow pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, neuropathy, sore muscles, and others.
- Many customers reviewed it as an effective joint pain relief supplement.
- Reputed manufacturer
- High quality ingredients with proven effectiveness
What are the Disadvantages of Penetrex?
- Some of you might experience mild side effects after using this cream.
Side Effects of Penetrex
No severe side effects have been found till now, however, there are some mild side effects reported.
- There might be rashes if your skin is very sensitive.
- You may experience nausea if you are using it in an abdominal area. It is a very rare side effect seen among the consumers.
- Rare allergic reactions might be seen.
If you experience any of these side effects, then it is recommended to consult your doctor.
Penetrex Questions and Answers
Q: Where can I buy Penetrex?
A: Penetrex can be bought through its Official Website.
Q: How much does Penetrex cost?
A: You can buy a single bottle of Penetrex of 2 oz for $ 18.98, $ 34.95 for 4 oz while a pack of 3 for $ 97.50
Penetrex Review – Final Verdict
It is very common to suffer from various pains like joint pain, back pain, elbow pain, and others.
Many of these cases are not so serious; however, it is very important to treat it properly.
These various types of pain will not allow you to work properly.
There are many ways to reduce the pain, and among them, pain relief cream is one of them.
This is a new topical pain cream which provides immediate relief from the pain.
Penetrex is one of the many pain relief creams available in the market.
It is manufactured by a reputed company, and the effectiveness of this cream is proven as well.
There are many satisfied consumers who have got relief after using this cream.
If it has effectively worked out for so many people, then it can definitely work out for you as well.
Penetrex can be purchased through Official Website.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.