Any kind of pain, whether it is elbow pain, back pain, or neck pain, can be really annoying, and it won’t let you focus on your day to day activities. The statistics taken in 2010-2012 shows that 22.7% of the population in the United States has diagnosed with some kind of Arthritis, and this number is predicted to increase further in the upcoming years. Because the rate is so high, many people look for the effective medication for their pain.
Penetrex is an effective pain relief cream manufactured by Penetrex. Penetrex is a well reputed manufacturer with a good consumer base. It will provide a quick relief from different types of pain like back pain, elbow pain, shoulder pain, and others. It is also a good choice for the people suffering from arthritis. Without wasting much time, let’s move forward to a detailed review of the product to see if this cream is the right choice for you or not.
Claims made by the Manufacturer
The manufacturer of this product claims that it will provide a quick relief from various types of pain. It does not matter whether you are suffering from arthritis, back pain, elbow pain, or some other types of pain; it is capable of providing relief from all these types of pain according to the manufacturer.
How does Penetrex Work?
Penetrex is made up of high quality, proven ingredients combined with the use of the latest technology. It incorporates the most recent advancements in skin penetration and emulsification technology. This technology ensures that the proven ingredients are effectively absorbed by the outer layer of the skin to the affected area.
The ingredient like Ethoxydiglycol plays the role of an active carrier of the active ingredients. This ingredient is also water and oil soluble, which significantly improves the absorption of all the active ingredients.
The Arnica Extract, the Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, and the Camphor with their anti-inflammatory and calming properties provide relief from inflammation and calm the pain. Another reason behind its effectiveness is because of the use of topical formulations. The ingredients in this cream do not move through the stomach and intestine; it works directly at the injured area.
This is how the Penetrex is able to provide a quick relief from your pain.
The Ingredients of Penetrex
Here are the active ingredients of Penetrex:
- Arnica: It’s a botanical, which has been used in Europe for centuries. It is used by more than 100 drug products. It has anti-inflammatory and pain relief properties.
- Pyridoxine: Pyridoxine is also known as vitamin B6; it plays a role in balancing sodium and potassium for normal functioning of nerves. The deficiency of vitamin B6 might be responsible for arthritis, swelling, and other types of pain.
- Methylsulfonylmethane(MSM/DMSO2): It is an active ingredient, which has shown the ability to relieve inflammation and pain.
- Boswellia Serrata: It has a long history of therapeutic use especially in India. It leads to an improvement of blood supply throughout the joints. It also possesses anti-arthritis and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cetyl Myristoleate: It acts as an anti-inflammatory agent and protect against arthritis.
The Benefits of Penetrex
- Large consumer base
- Provides quick and long lasting relief from various types of pains like joint pain, back pain, elbow pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, neuropathy, sore muscles, and others.
- Plenty of good reviews with satisfied consumers.
- Reputed manufacturer
- High quality ingredients with proven effectiveness
- Some of you might experience mild side effects after using this cream.
Drawbacks of Penetrex
Side Effects of Penetrex
No severe side effects have been found till now, however, there are some mild side effects reported.
- There might be rashes if your skin is very sensitive.
- You may experience nausea if you are using it in an abdominal area. It is a very rare side effect seen among the consumers.
- Rare allergic reactions might be seen.
If you experience any of these side effects, then it is recommended to consult your doctor.
It is very common to suffer from various pains like joint pain, back pain, elbow pain, and others. Many of these cases are not so serious; however, it is very important to treat it properly. These various types of pain will not allow you to work properly. There are many ways to reduce the pain, and among them, pain relief cream is one of them. The quality pain relief cream can provide immediate relief from the pain.
Penetrex is one of the many pain relief creams available in the market. It is manufactured by a reputed company, and the effectiveness of this cream is proven as well. There are many satisfied consumers who have got relief after using this cream. If it has effectively worked out for so many people, then it can definitely work out for you as well. Don’t hesitate to give this quality pain relief cream a try.
Below we have ranked the best joint supplements to make it easy for you to find effective and safe products. The ranking is based on crucial factors like potential to alleviate joint pain, potential to promote joint cartilage and tissue regeneration, potential to prevent recurring damage, potential to improve overall joint health, and quality of ingredients. In the end, we were able to come up with the bottom-line value of each product.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."